Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277287 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #645 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:38 PM »
Has anyone seen Kisha’s new offering on her email readings? Weekly Spirit Guide Messages?

It's already sold out

Do you guys know how is this weekly guide message?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #646 on: October 19, 2020, 09:38:51 PM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Have you received yours yet? I ordered mine on the same day.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #647 on: October 19, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Yes I received mine, I ordered mine on the 28th but it only counted from Monday and then there was a holiday so I got mine on the 16th though I was expecting it on the 15th.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #648 on: October 19, 2020, 11:19:28 PM »
Got my general reading email, someone said theirs is 4 pages long, mine is definitely not 4 pages long, but it’s long, and a very good reading unlike my phone reading with her 2 years ago, which by the way she was absolutely right as the last 2 years of my life sucked.

One thing however, she picked up on a younger male person who was involved with me previously but not serious will try to reconnect. She described this person and the relationship I had with him in the past that it was short and brief and meant nothing. Well, the only younger man in my past is my ex-husband of 10 years...so I’m not sure how to make of this. Because it’s clearly the description is wrong so should I discount the whole paragraph about this person, or the entire reading altogether? Does it just mean she didn’t connect?

I mean other than that it’s a very good positive reading, and in my heart of heart I hope all will come true.

People who had reading with Kisha when she described younger older etc, did she ever pick it up wrong? Ie she said it’s someone younger but turned out it’s older?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #649 on: October 19, 2020, 11:23:50 PM »
Hi Kaz, I remember reading your previous post you ordered on the 26th Saturday right? And then got it last Friday 16th? So basically it took exactly 14 business days. Mine was the same too.

Yes I received mine, I ordered mine on the 28th but it only counted from Monday and then there was a holiday so I got mine on the 16th though I was expecting it on the 15th.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #650 on: October 19, 2020, 11:34:12 PM »
Got my general reading email, someone said theirs is 4 pages long, mine is definitely not 4 pages long, but it’s long, and a very good reading unlike my phone reading with her 2 years ago, which by the way she was absolutely right as the last 2 years of my life sucked.

One thing however, she picked up on a younger male person who was involved with me previously but not serious will try to reconnect. She described this person and the relationship I had with him in the past that it was short and brief and meant nothing. Well, the only younger man in my past is my ex-husband of 10 years...so I’m not sure how to make of this. Because it’s clearly the description is wrong so should I discount the whole paragraph about this person, or the entire reading altogether? Does it just mean she didn’t connect?

I mean other than that it’s a very good positive reading, and in my heart of heart I hope all will come true.

People who had reading with Kisha when she described younger older etc, did she ever pick it up wrong? Ie she said it’s someone younger but turned out it’s older?

Well I think I always take into consideration than no psychic is 100% as they are not God. In my reading she made statements about my personality traits that were not entirely  true but I get what she was trying to say as she was seeing the bigger picture I suppose. However, there were some things/dynamics that she mentioned that verified that she definitely connected. So, if you think there were things that she said that were accurate and that you can verify I wouldn’t suggest you discount  the entire reading.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:35:45 PM by Kaz »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2020, 10:57:37 PM »
Hi All, I ordered the monthly guide messages from Kisha, and I am very impressed. Anyone else ordered it? She usually gives me a detailed prediction about one topic, with a few paragraphs. The message doesn't seem to be for the week....

Offline cinderella

« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2020, 06:39:24 AM »
Got my general email reading from her. I'm not quite sure what I think, but hopefully it happens. I might try a general love reading with her. I see so many say they had better with calls than emails or emails better than calls. I tried email, I shall see if calls are any better

Offline Esse

« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2020, 08:47:02 AM »
Well her prediction for me for October didn't happen, I don't expect it to either and don't have any more predictions to come from Kisha her May prediction happened though so she is 50% right for me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2020, 05:32:10 PM »
That's good to know. I assume u meant weekly not monthly tho right? Wow its good to see this site back!

You purchase the month's weekly reading. Thank you! It is not cheap, but I found very good.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2020, 05:33:45 PM »
Got my general email reading from her. I'm not quite sure what I think, but hopefully it happens. I might try a general love reading with her. I see so many say they had better with calls than emails or emails better than calls. I tried email, I shall see if calls are any better
I started with calls, and then I ordered emails and I find them more in depth. At least for me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2020, 05:35:50 PM »
Well her prediction for me for October didn't happen, I don't expect it to either and don't have any more predictions to come from Kisha her May prediction happened though so she is 50% right for me.

I am sorry to hear that! She is not 100% for me, but she had some big hits (it was not a good one), but they were very important for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2020, 08:21:19 PM »

so what do you think was the difference between the may and October prediction? did she give you the exact month it would happen or she gave you numers? I'm just trying to figure out how one worked and the other didn't:)

Offline Esse

« Reply #658 on: November 24, 2020, 08:49:33 PM »
The May prediction was the rehashing of feelings, Micah gave me that one as well but the detail he gave was incredible - the October one was a new relationship, hasn't happened, Kisha gave me the months and Micah said a 5 or May and a 10 or October. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #659 on: November 24, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »
The May prediction was the rehashing of feelings, Micah gave me that one as well but the detail he gave was incredible - the October one was a new relationship, hasn't happened, Kisha gave me the months and Micah said a 5 or May and a 10 or October.

interesting, I got both numbers and months from Kisha. she would say something like, this will happen in 11 weeks from now or November. now the question I wondered about is which November? 2020 or 2 years down the line. because in the past things have happened to me like she said they would but only a couple of years delayed but in the month she predicted. a bit frustrating:))

anything