Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277333 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2020, 04:59:58 AM »
lol good for you:) btw have you ever hd a phone reading with her? I wonder if you saw a difference in her reading style, predictions etc.

I got my general back. My second. First was exactly a year ago and 100% right. If she is 100% right again I will have the most amazing year.

thats awesome! were her dates right too?

In my first reading the dates were 100% right. She had a mix of dates, months, and seasons. For instance the reading was Oct 2019 and she said in she got a 6 for June. She did not say weeks or months just June. That is when a guy would try to come back and she described him. Last day or 2 of June I'm 3 months into the relationship with my current guy and my ex husband decided again he loves me. She said his intentions are pure but they are not showing what happens making her believe it was something on my end that would decide it. Yes I decided he was still and always will be a pathological liar and cut him off.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2020, 05:10:04 AM »
lol good for you:) btw have you ever hd a phone reading with her? I wonder if you saw a difference in her reading style, predictions etc.

I got my general back. My second. First was exactly a year ago and 100% right. If she is 100% right again I will have the most amazing year.

In my first reading the dates were 100% right. She had a mix of dates, months, and seasons. For instance the reading was Oct 2019 and she said in she got a 6 for June. She did not say weeks or months just June. That is when a guy would try to come back and she described him. Last day or 2 of June I'm 3 months into the relationship with my current guy and my ex husband decided again he loves me. She said his intentions are pure but they are not showing what happens making her believe it was something on my end that would decide it. Yes I decided he was still and always will be a pathological liar and cut him off.

I have. Her phone readings and specific question email readings have been maybe 70% for me. Her general emails are definitely better. More detailed and more accurate. She knows nothing but my name and she gave me predictions that include my kids. As a matter of fact my latest reading she talks of a young couple having a baby. She pulled out the male is related to me and specifically said you will be a grandmother in 1-2 years. I have called my son and his fiance and lectured them. My son then revealed she had been at the ER the night before for Covid testing and they ran a pregnancy test also. She is not currently pregnant. This prediction terrifies me as he is 21 and she is 22. Kisha said I would feel it is too soon. Yep I do. Their wedding is scheduled for May.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2020, 06:54:05 AM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2020, 08:50:26 AM »
I just purchased an email reading but got refunded straight back. Does this mean she is not doing them ?

Offline souls3@

« Reply #604 on: October 18, 2020, 09:33:29 AM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Offline Boba

« Reply #605 on: October 18, 2020, 10:19:33 AM »
I just purchased an email reading but got refunded straight back. Does this mean she is not doing them ?
Are you an existing client? She currently reads for existing clients only. I purchased and didn't get refunded but I have read with her before.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #606 on: October 18, 2020, 10:29:15 AM »
Are you an existing client? She currently reads for existing clients only. I purchased and didn't get refunded but I have read with her before.

No I'm new. I went back and re read the disclaimer must of missed that bit. Shame hopefully she will do new clients again . Thank you

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #607 on: October 18, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Her site stated 14-16 business days excluding weekends and the day you purchased

Offline Kaz

« Reply #608 on: October 18, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »

Hello, I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it midday on the 16th. So you should get yours between Monday or Tuesday but most likely Tuesday or even Wednesday if she has increased the turnaround time.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #609 on: October 18, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
Any more reviews for Carla (white dove light) I’ve had two email readings she seems in tune just wondering what everyone else’s experiences had been with her email readings ??

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #610 on: October 18, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »

Hello, I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it midday on the 16th. So you should get yours between Monday or Tuesday but most likely Tuesday or even Wednesday if she has increased the turnaround time.

I ordered mine on the 29th so I am expecting mine around Tues.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #611 on: October 18, 2020, 07:00:00 PM »
ok thanks, thats helpful. fingers crossed about the pregnancy, does seem a bit early to me too:(

I have. Her phone readings and specific question email readings have been maybe 70% for me. Her general emails are definitely better. More detailed and more accurate. She knows nothing but my name and she gave me predictions that include my kids. As a matter of fact my latest reading she talks of a young couple having a baby. She pulled out the male is related to me and specifically said you will be a grandmother in 1-2 years. I have called my son and his fiance and lectured them. My son then revealed she had been at the ER the night before for Covid testing and they ran a pregnancy test also. She is not currently pregnant. This prediction terrifies me as he is 21 and she is 22. Kisha said I would feel it is too soon. Yep I do. Their wedding is scheduled for May.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #612 on: October 18, 2020, 07:02:56 PM »
I received my email reading from Kisha on Friday about my POI and I don't even know how to feel. She provided soo much detail and it was very bittersweet, she said she definitely sees POI and I reconnecting and things being good for a bit, but I'm going to get to a point where I feel that things can't possibly move forward and want to walk away. She said he will "step up" for me when this happens but ultimately does not see this being for the long-term. She said it feels very much like a back and forth type of connection. This aligns with a reading I had with a psychic in New York who said I would be in an on and off relationship before meeting my husband. Ugh.

Overall I really liked her though, I've never had such an in-depth email read. I definitely want to try a general reading in the future.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2020, 07:04:32 PM »
Any more reviews for Carla (white dove light) I’ve had two email readings she seems in tune just wondering what everyone else’s experiences had been with her email readings ??

She has her own thread and there’s a clairvoyant chat thread. Let’s not clutter threads with other readers. It’ll just cause confusion.

Offline Esse

« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
I have a prediction due from kisha this month (and the same prediction from Micah) I had a general/love path reading in December from her, she was right for me in June with her first prediction but as much as I'd love this one to happen I can't see it, if it does then she will be my one and only reader.