Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277207 times)

Offline souls3@

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #630 on: October 19, 2020, 03:32:54 PM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Hello, I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it midday on the 16th. So you should get yours between Monday or Tuesday but most likely Tuesday or even Wednesday if she has increased the turnaround time.

I ordered mine on the 29th so I am expecting mine around Tues.

When I ordered mine, it said turn around time is 12-14 weeks. Let me know if you received yours. I should be receiving mine one day after yours.

I wonder how long Kisha spent on one email reading. How many pages are there in general reading? 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #631 on: October 19, 2020, 04:15:13 PM »
My last (and first) email reading was a general one and it was 4 full pages long.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #632 on: October 19, 2020, 06:25:20 PM »
oh now I get it, thanks

10 days after a big prediction came to pass, Kisha hit another big prediction: She told me that in 10 weeks of the month of October, something would happen. A middle person would contact me to give me updates and then I would get the final answer. Yes. it happened. exactly like that. This came in her email reading. They are awesome.
Cookie was right in the outcome but she described wrong how it would happen.

I amy trying to see what her numbers mean. what does 10wks of the month of October mean? did you get your email reading 10 weeks to October? she said something similar to me so I am just curious. tia.

usually when she gives a number, it can be like in your case 10 weeks from the day of the reading or it happening in the 10th month i.e October

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #633 on: October 19, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »
I am patiently (impatiently) waiting for my email haha. I ordered on the 30th September and said the email right after I paid. At the time it said the turnaround was 12- 14 business days but no email yet :(

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #634 on: October 19, 2020, 07:17:51 PM »
I am patiently (impatiently) waiting for my email haha. I ordered on the 30th September and said the email right after I paid. At the time it said the turnaround was 12- 14 business days but no email yet :(

Are you a new customer? She's only taking established customers at this time.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #635 on: October 19, 2020, 07:20:45 PM »

She was taking new customers at the time they ordered.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #636 on: October 19, 2020, 07:22:35 PM »
Is there a way new customers can have a email reading with kisha ? I really want to buy one

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #637 on: October 19, 2020, 07:23:14 PM »
I talked to her on the 2nd and 3rd and she was taking new customers. She changed recently. I just saw that 12th was a Holiday and doesn't count.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #638 on: October 19, 2020, 07:25:37 PM »
she says after Feb. I believe she will stop doing email reading on the 25th.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #639 on: October 19, 2020, 07:26:33 PM »
Is there a way new customers can have a email reading with kisha ? I really want to buy one

No, unfortunately you’d probably have to wait until February as the 25th of October is the cut off date for existing customers until feb for email readings :(

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #640 on: October 19, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »

No I had read with her before

Offline cinderella

« Reply #641 on: October 19, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »
What happened to her old thread?
@Mariah419, I think people said that there was some kind of spammer or something causing trouble on it so they deleted it. I'm not certain but I think there was another thread about her tat was deleted too because of things like. I remember reading one thread of hers but se was a keen advisor so it was under keen at the time

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #642 on: October 19, 2020, 08:29:17 PM »
Has anyone seen Kisha’s new offering on her email readings? Weekly Spirit Guide Messages?

It's already sold out

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #643 on: October 19, 2020, 08:30:17 PM »
This week email didn t have any offer for me.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #644 on: October 19, 2020, 09:35:08 PM »
I had been debating if I should go for it or not, but I'm glad I had purchased a general email reading wen I did. I have to wait for it (sometime near the end of the month is when I think I get it) but I didn't even know that there was going to be a cut off for email and new clients. Hopefully she will be as good for me as she is for many on here (and hopefully I get some kind of answer about what I'm hoping for)

anything