Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277320 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #615 on: October 19, 2020, 12:25:24 AM »
I just purchased an email reading but got refunded straight back. Does this mean she is not doing them ?

I would email her and ask the reason. A few weeks ago her email button was not working and I emailed her saying I would like to order reading and I was a previous customer. She mentioned that she restricted phone readings to existing customers because she has been having problems with her voice, but emails were opened to anyone. She email her and clarify .

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #616 on: October 19, 2020, 12:29:40 AM »
I got my general reading back and I must say she knew so much about me personally. There were certain things she said that confused me but there were other things that blew my mind. It was mainly a life/career reading which I’m grateful for as those are my main concerns at this moment. I know this has been asked but I think she may have picked my past and present energy as something that’s still going to happen. How she said I’d be feeling in a few months time is how I’ve been feeling since May lol and I pray it doesn’t go on for the next 9 months. I had a few negatives but some really good positives.

A question for people who she accurately predicted a new love interest, how did she phrase it?

I ordered mine on the 3rd and I expect this week. When I ordered, it said 12-14 business days. So if you ordered on the 3oth, you should receive by Tuesday. (the 14th business day).
She recently changed to 14-16 days I believe.

Hi how many business days did it take for you? I ordered mine on Sep 30th and still haven’t received yet. I might get it next week. Just wondering which date I might get.

Hello, I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it midday on the 16th. So you should get yours between Monday or Tuesday but most likely Tuesday or even Wednesday if she has increased the turnaround time.

I ordered mine on the 29th so I am expecting mine around Tues.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #617 on: October 19, 2020, 12:43:13 AM »
10 days after a big prediction came to pass, Kisha hit another big prediction: She told me that in 10 weeks of the month of October, something would happen. A middle person would contact me to give me updates and then I would get the final answer. Yes. it happened. exactly like that. This came in her email reading. They are awesome.
Cookie was right in the outcome but she described wrong how it would happen.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2020, 12:53:47 AM »
10 days after a big prediction came to pass, Kisha hit another big prediction: She told me that in 10 weeks of the month of October, something would happen. A middle person would contact me to give me updates and then I would get the final answer. Yes. it happened. exactly like that. This came in her email reading. They are awesome.

Hey, congratulations.
Did you have a general or specific question email reading?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2020, 01:16:02 AM »
General!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #620 on: October 19, 2020, 01:41:03 AM »
Nice. My general was pretty nice.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #621 on: October 19, 2020, 01:55:52 AM »
It was my first general email reading and I thought it was very detailed. I had phone readings before and I had one after, where she didnt mentioned any of these two predictions that passed. I believe her phone readings are good, but her emails are waaaaay better, very clear.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #622 on: October 19, 2020, 02:04:39 AM »
What happened to her old thread?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #623 on: October 19, 2020, 02:18:21 AM »
Yeah I definitely enjoyed my general email. Very very detailed. I was very blown away. 
I actually just got a specific question read and it was just as awesome.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #624 on: October 19, 2020, 02:41:58 AM »
Yeah I definitely enjoyed my general email. Very very detailed. I was very blown away. 

Would you recommend a one question love reading from her or would you just just do general and career related questions? I’m thinking of taking a break from getting readings and let her predictions play out as I felt that she picked up on a lot of career and financial things in my reading. Her love prediction was that I’d catch someone I’m connected to in a lie , and at this point I don’t know whose she’s referring to as it could be two different people. I do want to know about a specific person though.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #625 on: October 19, 2020, 02:54:19 AM »

Would you recommend a one question love reading from her or would you just just do general and career related questions? I’m thinking of taking a break from getting readings and let her predictions play out as I felt that she picked up on a lot of career and financial things in my reading. Her love prediction was that I’d catch someone I’m connected to in a lie , and at this point I don’t know whose she’s referring to as it could be two different people. I do want to know about a specific person though.

Well, what I have done in the past and I just did it recently....I ordered the generals first to see what she sees and picks up on. If she picked up on a particular person....then I go for a more specific reading. I thought about doing a career email reading,  but considering I just had one in September and October.....im going to wait until next year in February to get readings from her. I have to clear my energy and let predictions come to pass.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2020, 03:07:47 AM »
I definitely agree that Kisha is gifted. She has had some very big hits for me, but she also did not warn me about many big life events that were to happen. Because of this I am unsure if I would read with her again, but I do really believe she is connected. I have a friend who read with her, who swears up and down by her, and another friend who says hardly anything came to pass. I do feel like every reader connects differently with certain people, and I am not sure why. But it is a very interesting fact, at the least. Does anybody know, when she sees a number, and says it could be a month, does that usually end up happening?

I would love to hear more stories on things kisha got wrong for you guys, because I am wondering if my friend and I are the only ones? She seems to have a lot of hits on here.

Another thing that confuses me is, do her and Micah know each other well, or work together? Why else would they be on the same site. Just wondering if anybody knows the background story behind that. Thanks.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2020, 03:21:32 AM »

I amy trying to see what her numbers mean. what does 10wks of the month of October mean? did you get your email reading 10 weeks to October? she said something similar to me so I am just curious. tia.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #628 on: October 19, 2020, 07:47:40 AM »

I amy trying to see what her numbers mean. what does 10wks of the month of October mean? did you get your email reading 10 weeks to October? she said something similar to me so I am just curious. tia.

usually when she gives a number, it can be like in your case 10 weeks from the day of the reading or it happening in the 10th month i.e October

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #629 on: October 19, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »
I definitely agree that Kisha is gifted. She has had some very big hits for me, but she also did not warn me about many big life events that were to happen. Because of this I am unsure if I would read with her again, but I do really believe she is connected. I have a friend who read with her, who swears up and down by her, and another friend who says hardly anything came to pass. I do feel like every reader connects differently with certain people, and I am not sure why. But it is a very interesting fact, at the least. Does anybody know, when she sees a number, and says it could be a month, does that usually end up happening?

I would love to hear more stories on things kisha got wrong for you guys, because I am wondering if my friend and I are the only ones? She seems to have a lot of hits on here.

Another thing that confuses me is, do her and Micah know each other well, or work together? Why else would they be on the same site. Just wondering if anybody knows the background story behind that. Thanks.

I agree that Kisha can connect well with some and not so well with others. I would say that from her previous phone readings 70% was accurate, but this last email was very very detailed. These two predictions I had passing, and they were big, one she didnt give me numbers. Any. Usually, she tells me that they are 4 weeks of the month of April. From all readers, she is the one who connected the best with me. While Cookie is amazing remote viewer, for me she was not as good as she is for others.

But I have to say that Kisha can read far out . She has been telling me since March about a specific prediction. Without a date. But she always tells me about it. I m sure it will pass.