Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277245 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #585 on: October 13, 2020, 05:25:03 PM »
I ordered a reading from her on September 25th so I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm so nervous to see what she says  :-X

I ordered mine on the 27th! I’m so nervous too because it should be coming on my birthday LOL.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #586 on: October 13, 2020, 05:26:31 PM »
Thank you. I tried booking an email reading but they’re saying it’s sold out. I’ll try a phone reading.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #587 on: October 13, 2020, 05:31:41 PM »
They are up:
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/email-text-readings. her lead time is a little longer. Last week the links were not working. I emailed her and she fixed them.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #588 on: October 13, 2020, 05:38:28 PM »
I ordered a reading from her on September 25th so I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm so nervous to see what she says  :-X

I ordered mine on the 27th! I’m so nervous too because it should be coming on my birthday LOL.

Ahhh happy early birthday! Hopefully we both get positive readings!

Thank you so much ! Yess I’m praying that they are both good! I can do neutral too .

Offline Kaz

« Reply #589 on: October 13, 2020, 05:41:02 PM »

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank youu so much! :)

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #590 on: October 13, 2020, 07:12:58 PM »
Thank you britbrat
Do you know if kisha can be asked things on an email reading more with a little more background info ? Or pictures cause it says something about not giving timeframes or reading for someone else but what if you want to look into POi and yourself ? I don’t o is how to word it but want to get a reading from her as I’ve never had one

quote author=britbrat link=topic=5903.msg132946#msg132946 date=1602543915]
Who would you say in terms of accuracy of outcome is the most spot on out of Micah white dove light and kisha via email ?

This thread might be helpful.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2269.180.html
[/quote]

Offline sexyp

« Reply #591 on: October 13, 2020, 07:29:19 PM »
Thank you britbrat
Do you know if kisha can be asked things on an email reading more with a little more background info ? Or pictures cause it says something about not giving timeframes or reading for someone else but what if you want to look into POi and yourself ? I don’t o is how to word it but want to get a reading from her as I’ve never had one

Who would you say in terms of accuracy of outcome is the most spot on out of Micah white dove light and kisha via email ?

[/quote]

i think Kisha says no info but I could be wrong

Offline court1130

« Reply #592 on: October 13, 2020, 07:55:02 PM »
Thank you britbrat

i think Kisha says no info but I could be wrong

Yeah I think Kisha requests that you give no background information, just your name and question if you don't opt for the general reading.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #593 on: October 13, 2020, 08:07:19 PM »
When I give more info to the reader, the interpretation of what they see could be wrong. That was my experience. Kisha never asked me the background, and she was the one who was spot on regarding a problem I had and never imagine facing it. I believe Yona saw as well, but since I was asking about something else, she interpreted as one thing instead of another (she was right, just the subject was wrong, thanks to me). 

Offline court1130

« Reply #594 on: October 13, 2020, 08:40:54 PM »
When I give more info to the reader, the interpretation of what they see could be wrong. That was my experience. Kisha never asked me the background, and she was the one who was spot on regarding a problem I had and never imagine facing it. I believe Yona saw as well, but since I was asking about something else, she interpreted as one thing instead of another (she was right, just the subject was wrong, thanks to me).

Agreed. I try to give as little or no information as possible to see if the reader can actually pick up on the situation without my input and Kisha was able to do that with just our names. I also don't post specifics about my story anywhere on this forum and I don't have social media.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #595 on: October 13, 2020, 08:45:54 PM »
I understand. One reason  I don't like to give information is that something that you don't know or was not expecting, may happen and they may be seeing.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #596 on: October 18, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
I got my general back. My second. First was exactly a year ago and 100% right. If she is 100% right again I will have the most amazing year.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2020, 04:46:21 AM »
so to all those for whom Kisha is good at timing, any idea when she gets it right? like when she gives a number or an exact month or anything more specific? I'm wondering if you've noticed any such synchronicities with her accurate date predictions:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2020, 04:48:06 AM »
I got my general back. My second. First was exactly a year ago and 100% right. If she is 100% right again I will have the most amazing year.

thats awesome! were her dates right too?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #599 on: October 18, 2020, 04:55:55 AM »

thats awesome! were her dates right too?

In my first reading the dates were 100% right. She had a mix of dates, months, and seasons. For instance the reading was Oct 2019 and she said in she got a 6 for June. She did not say weeks or months just June. That is when a guy would try to come back and she described him. Last day or 2 of June I'm 3 months into the relationship with my current guy and my ex husband decided again he loves me. She said his intentions are pure but they are not showing what happens making her believe it was something on my end that would decide it. Yes I decided he was still and always will be a pathological liar and cut him off.

anything