Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277297 times)

Offline Kaz

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2020, 04:48:39 PM »
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Hi Guys, I don’t understand Kisha message for email reading. Does she accept new customers or not?

That's the page for phone readings. No new customers for phone readings if you are outside the US and no new customers at all on email readings.

I think she means no new customers starting October 1st, so I’m assuming anybody who orders before then will be fine. If not, surely she would issue a refund.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2020, 04:53:52 PM »
@court did she give you a negative outcome?

Is Kisha better for a phone general or email general? I read with her over the phone 2 yrs ago not general & I don't think she was right or will happen with a different guy. However she did pick up on him well overall. Is she better for general?

I'd also like to know this because I did get my specific reading from her a few days ago and it was very in depth and she seemed to get things right without any information other than names and questions, so I'll give her that. But, I guess I just don't know who to believe or how to feel anymore. Maybe he is really gone and I just am having a really hard time letting go. 😔

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2020, 05:43:53 PM »
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Hi Guys, I don’t understand Kisha message for email reading. Does she accept new customers or not?

That's the page for phone readings. No new customers for phone readings if you are outside the US and no new customers at all on email readings.

I think she means no new customers starting October 1st, so I’m assuming anybody who orders before then will be fine. If not, surely she would issue a refund.

Kisha is only accepting new phone customers for U.S. and Canada only. If you’re outside of the U.S. [because Kisha is based out of the U.S.] she is still reading for existing customers.

Kisha isn’t accepting email readings for new customers from October 1, 2020 until March 1, 2021 (she made a type on the website with the year). It sounds like Kisha will begin accept new customers for email readings after March 1, 2021.

Offline court1130

« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2020, 08:19:12 PM »

No, she said he would come back and we would reconnect. She gave a lot of detail and tuned into everything going on right now. But, someone on Etsy (TheWildHaunt) gave me a horrendously negative reading and it's shit like this that totally confuses me anymore. I have since stopped getting readings because things will ultimately work out as they're meant to anyway. But, I'm hesitant to believe anyone at this point. /:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:21:39 PM by court1130 »

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2020, 10:12:32 PM »
For general email reading do you need to ask any question? Or do you need to ask for specifics area or just not need to say anything?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2020, 10:17:27 PM »
For general email reading do you need to ask any question? Or do you need to ask for specifics area or just not need to say anything?

No, she will actually refund you and cancel the reading if you give ANY information or questions. You just pay for it and email her to tell her you're requesting a general reading and it's paid for. Once she receives the email, the clock starts for when you'll receive it 

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2020, 10:30:27 PM »
Kisha actually emailed me back asking me to confirm my sexuality based on what she was picking up for me to make sure she was connecting properly lol

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2020, 10:44:41 PM »
I agree that Kisha is better with Email reading. It is more descriptive. She is still consistent with phone readings. I was reading my notes, and in the past few readings, both email and phone, she keeps saying about something I have been experiencing in the past 2 years. And Agree, she is better with general reading. I have to say that in my case, all of them are better with general reading.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #503 on: September 28, 2020, 12:05:55 AM »
Does anyone outside US try to buy email reading recently? It saids “The merchant only ships within US” in the delivery option and I cannot check out.

It seems she only accepts US customers now. I do not want to wait till next year to get reading from her. Help!!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #504 on: September 28, 2020, 02:05:02 AM »
Ive been there so I ca totally relate. and you are wise to stop readings and let things pan out. I wish I had that kinda self control:))

No, she said he would come back and we would reconnect. She gave a lot of detail and tuned into everything going on right now. But, someone on Etsy (TheWildHaunt) gave me a horrendously negative reading and it's shit like this that totally confuses me anymore. I have since stopped getting readings because things will ultimately work out as they're meant to anyway. But, I'm hesitant to believe anyone at this point. /:

Offline wishes215

« Reply #505 on: September 28, 2020, 02:10:21 AM »
I've had both email and phone with her and her predictions always stay the same, just that with phone you can ask her more follow-up questions and with emails her thoughts flowed better I feel. I think initially her emails were easier to follow for me but now I feel even her phone readings are quite clear too, not sure If she is just more intune with me as I have read with her a few times.

and I will also add that she has been the ONLY reader who has made predictions on how my POI would act/say in the future which actually happened. this was not very typical behavior of my POI but this is something I wanted his to do and he did. I was shocked, to say the least.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #506 on: September 28, 2020, 02:51:08 AM »
I've had both email and phone with her and her predictions always stay the same, just that with phone you can ask her more follow-up questions and with emails her thoughts flowed better I feel. I think initially her emails were easier to follow for me but now I feel even her phone readings are quite clear too, not sure If she is just more intune with me as I have read with her a few times.

and I will also add that she has been the ONLY reader who has made predictions on how my POI would act/say in the future which actually happened. this was not very typical behavior of my POI but this is something I wanted his to do and he did. I was shocked, to say the least.

This is exactly the same as my experience with Kisha. She did not make sense to me at all on first phone reading. But gradually I got used to her and enjoyed phone readings as well. I am not sure but I think herself also improved her phone reading style because lately she's been very clear and easy to follow.

Something that I like about phone reading, in addition to follow up questions, is that you get direct messages from her guides while she is channeling and there is no filler into that.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #507 on: September 28, 2020, 03:06:20 AM »

This is exactly the same as my experience with Kisha. She did not make sense to me at all on first phone reading. But gradually I got used to her and enjoyed phone readings as well. I am not sure but I think herself also improved her phone reading style because lately she's been very clear and easy to follow.

Something that I like about phone reading, in addition to follow up questions, is that you get direct messages from her guides while she is channeling and there is no filler into that.

thats a great point, never thought of that.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #508 on: September 28, 2020, 03:11:50 AM »

thats a great point, never thought of that.
Yeah that's exactly why I think my phone reading with her is more accurate than my email.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #509 on: September 28, 2020, 04:20:03 AM »
Does anyone outside US try to buy email reading recently? It saids “The merchant only ships within US” in the delivery option and I cannot check out.

It seems she only accepts US customers now. I do not want to wait till next year to get reading from her. Help!!!

Were you able to purchase it? If not, you might try emailing her if it won't let you purchase because her site says she's accepting new email customers through September 30th. Kisha is super nice. I'm not sure how she could go about fixing that PayPal issue, but it's worth a shot to ask her. Just explain that you want to purchase before she stops accepting new email customers because you can't become a phone customer since you don't live in the States or Canada and then tell her about the message you're receiving that's preventing you from finalizing the transaction. I'm not sure that you'll be able to purchase, but I do know she's a nice lady and so it can't hurt to ask. Good luck!