Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277323 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2020, 08:13:21 PM »
Wow Maggs, that's awesome! I requested an email reading with her back in August and I'm waiting to receive it, so needless to say I'm very much looking forward to what she has to say. But, I'm happy to know she seems to be on point and that new guy sure came in hot lol.

You sent her the follow up email, correct? The timeline starts after you send the email. If she connects, you will LOVE it.

I sure do love mine

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2020, 10:07:27 PM »
Has she ever been wrong for anyone on here?? My reading with her last year was soooo wrong in every way. I tried her twice because i really wanted to connect with her but I just couldn't believe where all the hype was coming from. It seems like she works for everyone else but me lol...

Sarah, at first I thought she was wrong for me but it turns out she was just off on timing. She was off by a whole year!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2020, 10:19:56 PM »
In my email reading she stated not to assume that something is this year, in case something shows up. Could be in the next couple of years

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #483 on: September 25, 2020, 12:05:44 AM »
In all my general emails it says in the first paragraph that the reading is 0-24 months. I believe she may see even farther than that. And even if the numbers seem in chronological order (like 3/March and 6/June), it could be June of this year and March of next. When it sounds like the events happen in order, they don't always. She's been really good for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #484 on: September 25, 2020, 12:24:34 AM »
Maggs, did she predict your new guy? I’m really happy that you are in a good place with your guy.

Me too!!!

She also predicted the guy im with as well

Happy for Maggs :D

Offline maggs30

« Reply #485 on: September 25, 2020, 01:43:01 PM »
Maggs, did she predict your new guy? I’m really happy that you are in a good place with your guy.

Me too!!!

Congrats Sparkle.

I'm sure you were like me. She told me several times I would move on with a new guy that didn't appear. Then boom he appeared. I think she just saw him really far out and any timeframe didn't happen until finally it made sense.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #486 on: September 25, 2020, 01:47:36 PM »

Me too!!!

Was the timeframe right for you both?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #487 on: September 25, 2020, 03:59:19 PM »
I've kind of given up on doing readings (which is a good thing in my mind).  Had 2 readings recently and both were just wrong.  One was with AI and she predicted good news in 2, but that good news would be temporary (on a career issue).  It's been about a week and got bad news today - can't be any good news coming later either, it's over.  Other was around a friendship issue and she saw no movement, but I have some personal things going on and person reached out a few times this week after 9 months of not reaching out.  So I just give up.  Starting to think that when they do get stuff right, it is just coincidence because I have yet to have one reading where any predictions happened.

Sorry for the vent - maybe should have put this in that thread.  Just going to work on affirmations and manifesting what I want and focus more on prayer life.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #488 on: September 25, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »

Me too!!!

Was the timeframe right for you both?

I really didn't get a time frame besides when it falls apart with the guy I was with. I mean it was accurate but I didn't get a number month or season.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #489 on: September 25, 2020, 05:37:27 PM »

Me too!!!

I’m so happy for you too Sparkle! I’m happy for the both of you!

Where is my guy? lol Where is he? I’m tired and winter is coming and I want someone to cuddle with! I want that NYE kiss! 😔.... I guess I’ll try and be patient lol Besides, my hair is growing back and I’m slowly starting to look and feel like my old self so I guess timing is everything 😊 Still though! Come find me bae! Wherever you are!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2020, 04:20:24 PM »
In my most recent general email Kisha made a pretty negative prediction and thought it was in 2 to 5 months. That event took place yesterday 9/25. It is about a family member and based on the turn of events yesterday the 2 to 5 month timing might fit also. Maybe the 25th was a coincidence? She only mentioned the impact it would have on me. I wonder if she would consider it a proxy reading if I asked about him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #491 on: September 27, 2020, 01:12:30 AM »
My personal opinion is that general email is better. I think she has the time to explain things better and isn't under the time constraint/pressure of an on the spot phone call reading.

Offline court1130

« Reply #492 on: September 27, 2020, 02:28:34 AM »
Is Kisha better for a phone general or email general? I read with her over the phone 2 yrs ago not general & I don't think she was right or will happen with a different guy. However she did pick up on him well overall. Is she better for general?

I'd also like to know this because I did get my specific reading from her a few days ago and it was very in depth and she seemed to get things right without any information other than names and questions, so I'll give her that. But, I guess I just don't know who to believe or how to feel anymore. Maybe he is really gone and I just am having a really hard time letting go. 😔

Offline souls3@

« Reply #493 on: September 27, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Hi Guys, I don’t understand Kisha message for email reading. Does she accept new customers or not?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #494 on: September 27, 2020, 04:10:36 PM »
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Hi Guys, I don’t understand Kisha message for email reading. Does she accept new customers or not?

That's the page for phone readings. No new customers for phone readings if you are outside the US and no new customers at all on email readings.

anything