Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277296 times)

Offline smoothie88

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #465 on: September 22, 2020, 09:52:38 PM »
I’m so glad her email reading is reopening and that I had both call and emails reading with her I. The past so I can continue read with her.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #466 on: September 23, 2020, 08:01:17 PM »
We all know that her negative love predictions are pretty much 100% guaranteed that they will happen but what about her positive love predictions about things working out or someone new coming in? Would you all say she’s less than 50% chance of being correct?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #467 on: September 23, 2020, 09:55:36 PM »
Well with my ex she was only somewhat positive. So she was correct. She said we would try to hold on to the relationship and make it work but I would have to make a decision on if I really wanted it. He made that decision when he cheated. With my current guy she was very positive and it is correct also. We are in a pretty good place.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #468 on: September 23, 2020, 11:04:28 PM »
Maggs, did she predict your new guy? I’m really happy that you are in a good place with your guy.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #469 on: September 23, 2020, 11:11:12 PM »
Kisha announced email reading for established customer. Not accepting new customer for now.

If she  does not do skype or whatups call. How  does people living outside US do phone reading?

Case closed. She has stopped accepting phone reading for new customers outside US. 😁

That makes me want to read with her more 😫😫😫 When will I have a chance with her? Was thinking she will probably the last psychic I will get reading from.

She's not that hard to get a hold of via the phone. Just go make the appointment.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #470 on: September 24, 2020, 12:43:08 AM »
Maggs, did she predict your new guy? I’m really happy that you are in a good place with your guy.

Vaguely she said I had a transit coming up fast that would put me in the position to have a happy and healthy relationship. That we would be similar in a lot of ways but also have differences and those were needed to have a balanced relationship. That we would compliment each other by having those differences. For one I'm Ford he's Chevy. For two he's Democrat I'm Republican. So yeah we push each to understand the others view point and have heated but loving debates. We never get mad even when we disagree.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2020, 12:49:12 AM »
lol as a fellow Texan, I completely get your comparisons. So she was pretty accurate in her description of your relationship. How was she on timing and did she physically describe your new guy accurately?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2020, 12:53:53 AM »
lol as a fellow Texan, I completely get your comparisons. So she was pretty accurate in her description of your relationship. How was she on timing and did she physically describe your new guy accurately?

She did not give a physical description at all. She said soon after I went through the transition with my ex. Yep it was fast. Ex's last text was Mar 29th cussing at me. I met my guy Mar 30th. The reading was in Nov.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2020, 02:19:56 AM »
Wow, that was soon! lol Thank you for your feedback! 😊

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2020, 02:31:34 AM »

Vaguely she said I had a transit coming up fast that would put me in the position to have a happy and healthy relationship. That we would be similar in a lot of ways but also have differences and those were needed to have a balanced relationship. That we would compliment each other by having those differences. For one I'm Ford he's Chevy. For two he's Democrat I'm Republican. So yeah we push each to understand the others view point and have heated but loving debates. We never get mad even when we disagree.

Just popping in to say I love this. Can you all teach the rest of our country to find ways to meet in the middle on a few things? I’ll be there for your TED talk 😘😘

Offline maggs30

« Reply #475 on: September 24, 2020, 02:58:09 AM »

Just popping in to say I love this. Can you all teach the rest of our country to find ways to meet in the middle on a few things? I’ll be there for your TED talk 😘😘

Lol Cancer I wish we could but unfortunately the main thing is respect and sadly people don't respect others anymore. I love that when he doesn't agree he calls me weird and when I don't agree I tell him he's weird. Then we both crack up. We listen to each other and don't try to change the others opinion. A lot has to do with us both being so analytical when one poses a question we will talk about and research it. It's awesome. I wish the World had the respect, understanding, and desire to expand their mind.

Offline court1130

« Reply #476 on: September 24, 2020, 03:05:35 AM »
Wow Maggs, that's awesome! I requested an email reading with her back in August and I'm waiting to receive it, so needless to say I'm very much looking forward to what she has to say. But, I'm happy to know she seems to be on point and that new guy sure came in hot lol.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2020, 04:32:37 AM »
Has she ever been wrong for anyone on here?? My reading with her last year was soooo wrong in every way. I tried her twice because i really wanted to connect with her but I just couldn't believe where all the hype was coming from. It seems like she works for everyone else but me lol...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2020, 07:56:30 AM »
Phone readings or email readings with specific questions she is hit and miss with me. Although her last phone reading on my guy she predicted a talk on a specific subnet and it happened in the time frame. But on old guy she couldn't predict well. Stuff in those with specific questions was 50/50. General emails are definitely much better.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2020, 02:00:00 PM »
Wow Maggs, that's awesome! I requested an email reading with her back in August and I'm waiting to receive it, so needless to say I'm very much looking forward to what she has to say. But, I'm happy to know she seems to be on point and that new guy sure came in hot lol.

You sent her the follow up email, correct? The timeline starts after you send the email. If she connects, you will LOVE it.