Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277451 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #450 on: September 18, 2020, 02:38:24 PM »
Actual reading. Yes well if you all think she is accurate its maybe we have different experience.
Me and my friends both got the email readings and we are upset because after waiting for weeks, it was wrong like completely wrong

If you and your friend bought readings on the same day then why did you come to the forum to ask questions you could have asked your friend? How convenient.

No, my friend was getting the reading not this time. She actually got it awhile ago. But we were waiting for weeks for this. And we both think its not good for us. How convenient? you suspicious of my review? lol
So weird. Im just saying for me Kisha is not good. I asked this forum because so many positive reviews about her, maybe I should try. While my friend didn't recommend Kisha. If she is good for you then good. I wish she is accurate for me too.

Not prediction but she picked up my POI as someone new (she said, this relationship is fairly new)
me and my POI have on and off relationship for 5 years, so its definitely not new.
She said this POI is very homey characteristic and likes to be at home all the time. Well, no... he likes to party a lot and he is the type of someone who dislike to be at home.

Maybe you could email her and tell her it didn't seem to be about you or your situation. Maybe she will offer you a refund.

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience. I'm a huge Kisha fan. She's in my top 3 so I personally feel that she didn't connect to you if the present was that off. However, the hype is real if she connects :)

Yaaaaaaasssssss CancerBumble69

She's so ethical, I don't see her denying a refund.

And you know I love me some Kisha haha!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #451 on: September 18, 2020, 03:19:04 PM »
Yes I would email her. She is extremely ethical.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #452 on: September 18, 2020, 05:41:36 PM »
@EatandRead: I am sorry that you were not happy with your reading.  It's not usually Kisha's type. I just got my reading too and I found it amazingly accurate (past and present). She had described very specific things that she could never guess, literally spot on. But I understand sometimes connection cannot be made. Among so many great readings with her, one of my readings was too off, and I immediately realized that. It was over a year ago about my boss and the predictions never came to pass. But that one was the only one. I think you should give her another chance, hopefully you can get a better one next time.

What on earth???? Eatandread expressed dissatisfaction on her reading and you advice she/he gets another one in the hope it's better the next time???? OMG!!!! And calleronhiatus is implying that's a questionable review. If one is not connected to a reader that's it!!!! You can't suggest they get another bad service just in case it gets better next time. Everyone is having a favourite psychic more or less but you're crossing the line here....and it makes me see all the reviews you gave in a different light....

Calm down!!! First read my comment and then attack. I shared one of my experiences with her that was similar to hers: getting a reading that did not resonate at all and now after 2 years I know that was totally wrong. However, I had so many amazing readings with Kisha as well, and that's not just me. Go back and read the thread to see how others commented on her. I just "recommended" her to not give up because of a bad experience as this can happen for all of us. I think it's not hard to understand.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #453 on: September 18, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »
yes there are several apps available. its pretty easy and you can save them to listen to them at a later date.

I always record her because she speaks too fast for me to even take notes:))infact, I need a good transcriber:))

How do you record your phone readings? Do you use an app?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #454 on: September 18, 2020, 06:48:11 PM »
This is why threads shouldn't be deleted. Even though Kisha has been great for me, I was here when her original threads were active and thus am not surprised by EatAndRead's review.

Kisha has been FLAT out wrong for people before. Told one girl she would reconcile with a guy and the guy went on to be with someone else and the girl never heard from him again. Then kisha told her she wouldn't be with a guy and the girl is still with the guy years later. And it simply wasn't that "she didn't connect" because this person had several hits from kisha previously.

No reader is infallible!!! NOT one! Yes Kisha can be wrong and has been VERY wrong for people especially in love predictions.

I hope this thread doesn't become as malignant as the Yona thread. 😐 Where people are holding onto predictions for dear life, to the point that bad reviews pokes holes in their theory of hope.

@EatandRead: I am sorry that you were not happy with your reading.  It's not usually Kisha's type. I just got my reading too and I found it amazingly accurate (past and present). She had described very specific things that she could never guess, literally spot on. But I understand sometimes connection cannot be made. Among so many great readings with her, one of my readings was too off, and I immediately realized that. It was over a year ago about my boss and the predictions never came to pass. But that one was the only one. I think you should give her another chance, hopefully you can get a better one next time.

What on earth???? Eatandread expressed dissatisfaction on her reading and you advice she/he gets another one in the hope it's better the next time???? OMG!!!! And calleronhiatus is implying that's a questionable review. If one is not connected to a reader that's it!!!! You can't suggest they get another bad service just in case it gets better next time. Everyone is having a favourite psychic more or less but you're crossing the line here....and it makes me see all the reviews you gave in a different light....
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:57:19 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #455 on: September 18, 2020, 07:05:26 PM »
Agree with purplerain. An outstanding reader can be wrong, no one is 100%. Sometimes I found something to be very wrong, and later the reader was right. But I mentioned previously that QofC and Cookie both told me that POI was nice trying his best, etc. He is a psychopath. Are they good readers? Yes, but sometimes I can feel they are not in a good connection with me. That happened with Cookie in my last reading. I spent (and regretted) a huge amount of money, and everything she was talking about was in the past/present (and not future as she stated). That being said, as several of us  mentioned, for me readers are best when we don't ask questions and let them tell us. I understand it is hard because we have this anxiety to have specific questions answered, but this leads to errors in my opinion. Especially related to love....  Sometimes readers do not connect well with a person and it is frustrating for us, we spent money. That's why I am trying to narrow down the readings to very few ones and try to not ask specific questions.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #456 on: September 18, 2020, 07:10:16 PM »
You can download apps, or if you have 2 phones you can just put the call on speakerphone and record from the other phone.

Quote from: aboveandbeyond
How do you record your phone readings? Do you use an app?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #457 on: September 18, 2020, 07:12:15 PM »
Agree with purplerain. An outstanding reader can be wrong, no one is 100%. Sometimes I found something to be very wrong, and later the reader was right. But I mentioned previously that QofC and Cookie both told me that POI was nice trying his best, etc. He is a psychopath. Are they good readers? Yes, but sometimes I can feel they are not in a good connection with me. That happened with Cookie in my last reading. I spent (and regretted) a huge amount of money, and everything she was talking about was in the past/present (and not future as she stated). That being said, as several of us  mentioned, for me readers are best when we don't ask questions and let them tell us. I understand it is hard because we have this anxiety to have specific questions answered, but this leads to errors in my opinion. Especially related to love....  Sometimes readers do not connect well with a person and it is frustrating for us, we spent money. That's why I am trying to narrow down the readings to very few ones and try to not ask specific questions.

Exactly, sometimes they don't connect. Kisha would just say "I am not connecting or picking up anything for you" OR they are just WRONG!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:58:22 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline souls3@

« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2020, 12:37:21 PM »
Kisha announced email reading for established customer. Not accepting new customer for now.

If she  does not do skype or whatups call. How  does people living outside US do phone reading?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #459 on: September 21, 2020, 01:12:11 PM »
Kisha announced email reading for established customer. Not accepting new customer for now.

If she  does not do skype or whatups call. How  does people living outside US do phone reading?

thanks for the heads up!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #460 on: September 21, 2020, 02:01:44 PM »

Looks like it doesn't open up until mid October

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2020, 03:55:08 PM »
I believe people outside US will need to call her, which can be costly.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #462 on: September 21, 2020, 07:11:05 PM »
I understand and agree.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #463 on: September 22, 2020, 11:37:18 AM »
I just realized that she has been correct for me except her timing has been off by like a year. I went back to read her emails again and she was correct in what she predicted but again off in timing by a whole year. I’m so happy to see that she worked for me!

Offline souls3@

« Reply #464 on: September 22, 2020, 11:41:27 AM »

Case closed. She has stopped accepting phone reading for new customers outside US. 😁

That makes me want to read with her more 😫😫😫 When will I have a chance with her? Was thinking she will probably the last psychic I will get reading from.