Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277233 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #435 on: September 18, 2020, 12:18:31 AM »
she was really accurate on the past numbers for me. like this happened 2 years ago, then something changed in 7 or July etc. both on the nose. she gave dates for future events too, we will see.

Yes, although this one was different.  On the personal issues, she made comments that ran very true (and it was a negative reading).  The career issues were more important to me, but came off as a little vague.  Like numbers were provided but not a lot of detail on what these potential opportunities might involve.

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #436 on: September 18, 2020, 02:17:48 AM »
I always record her because she speaks too fast for me to even take notes:))infact, I need a good transcriber:))

How do you record your phone readings? Do you use an app?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #437 on: September 18, 2020, 03:04:40 AM »
ok I ordered 8/29 still haven't received anything today. Anybody received the email reading order on 8/29 already beside those who said got it yesterday?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 03:11:10 AM by EatandRead »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #438 on: September 18, 2020, 03:27:13 AM »
ok I ordered 8/29 still haven't received anything today. Anybody received the email reading order on 8/29 already beside those who said got it yesterday?

she sent an email that readings would be late. did you not get an email?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #439 on: September 18, 2020, 03:39:39 AM »

No. I don't like how she works, I got the email now. Waited for weeks. The answer not even accurate. Mehhhh
I dont get it about Kisha. I dont get the hype. Did phone reading with her too, didn't get the hype too.
She was wrong prediction did not come true.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 03:42:08 AM by EatandRead »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #440 on: September 18, 2020, 04:44:46 AM »

No. I don't like how she works, I got the email now. Waited for weeks. The answer not even accurate. Mehhhh
I dont get it about Kisha. I dont get the hype. Did phone reading with her too, didn't get the hype too.

i am confused. did you get the email saying your reading would be late or did you get your actual reading?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #441 on: September 18, 2020, 04:48:07 AM »

To each their own I guess. Many of us have found her accurate so we continue to go back, but no one works for everybody.  Sorry that has been your experience but no one is forcing you to keep trying her..

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #442 on: September 18, 2020, 04:52:55 AM »
Actual reading. Yes well if you all think she is accurate its maybe we have different experience.
Me and my friends both got the email readings and we are upset because after waiting for weeks, it was wrong like completely wrong

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #443 on: September 18, 2020, 05:19:58 AM »
Actual reading. Yes well if you all think she is accurate its maybe we have different experience.
Me and my friends both got the email readings and we are upset because after waiting for weeks, it was wrong like completely wrong

If you and your friend bought readings on the same day then why did you come to the forum to ask questions you could have asked your friend? How convenient.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 05:21:36 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #444 on: September 18, 2020, 05:48:58 AM »

How do you know right now that it's completely wrong? I think you should give it some time to unfold. Kisha gets the past and present pretty well. Wait for predictions to play out.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #445 on: September 18, 2020, 05:49:59 AM »

I didn't get that email :( I hope my reading comes in soon. I also ordered on the 29th

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #446 on: September 18, 2020, 05:58:13 AM »

If you and your friend bought readings on the same day then why did you come to the forum to ask questions you could have asked your friend? How convenient.

No, my friend was getting the reading not this time. She actually got it awhile ago. But we were waiting for weeks for this. And we both think its not good for us. How convenient? you suspicious of my review? lol
So weird. Im just saying for me Kisha is not good. I asked this forum because so many positive reviews about her, maybe I should try. While my friend didn't recommend Kisha. If she is good for you then good. I wish she is accurate for me too.

Not prediction but she picked up my POI as someone new (she said, this relationship is fairly new)
me and my POI have on and off relationship for 5 years, so its definitely not new.
She said this POI is very homey characteristic and likes to be at home all the time. Well, no... he likes to party a lot and he is the type of someone who dislike to be at home.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #447 on: September 18, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »
@EatandRead: I am sorry that you were not happy with your reading.  It's not usually Kisha's type. I just got my reading too and I found it amazingly accurate (past and present). She had described very specific things that she could never guess, literally spot on. But I understand sometimes connection cannot be made. Among so many great readings with her, one of my readings was too off, and I immediately realized that. It was over a year ago about my boss and the predictions never came to pass. But that one was the only one. I think you should give her another chance, hopefully you can get a better one next time.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #448 on: September 18, 2020, 01:21:43 PM »

No, my friend was getting the reading not this time. She actually got it awhile ago. But we were waiting for weeks for this. And we both think its not good for us. How convenient? you suspicious of my review? lol
So weird. Im just saying for me Kisha is not good. I asked this forum because so many positive reviews about her, maybe I should try. While my friend didn't recommend Kisha. If she is good for you then good. I wish she is accurate for me too.

Not prediction but she picked up my POI as someone new (she said, this relationship is fairly new)
me and my POI have on and off relationship for 5 years, so its definitely not new.
She said this POI is very homey characteristic and likes to be at home all the time. Well, no... he likes to party a lot and he is the type of someone who dislike to be at home.

Maybe you could email her and tell her it didn't seem to be about you or your situation. Maybe she will offer you a refund.

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience. I'm a huge Kisha fan. She's in my top 3 so I personally feel that she didn't connect to you if the present was that off. However, the hype is real if she connects :)

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #449 on: September 18, 2020, 02:13:58 PM »

Maybe you could email her and tell her it didn't seem to be about you or your situation. Maybe she will offer you a refund.

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience. I'm a huge Kisha fan. She's in my top 3 so I personally feel that she didn't connect to you if the present was that off. However, the hype is real if she connects :)

Yaaaaaaasssssss CancerBumble69