Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277318 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #420 on: September 16, 2020, 01:20:16 AM »
Did you send the email after the order?

Nope

Ohhh 😬 send now! I would include the order receipt number and an explanation of actual order date. She might cut you some slack.

Sorry I sent an email question after order but then after that I didn't send her anything so should I send again?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2020, 01:25:10 AM »

Nope

Ohhh 😬 send now! I would include the order receipt number and an explanation of actual order date. She might cut you some slack.

Sorry I sent an email question after order but then after that I didn't send her anything so should I send again?

No, you shouldn't. Just wait :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #422 on: September 16, 2020, 01:55:28 AM »

Nope

No, you shouldn't. Just wait :)

Agreed. She's overwhelmed and some will recieve theirs late according to an email I got today. It's worth the wait tbh. You don't want her burned out when she answers.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #423 on: September 16, 2020, 03:31:39 PM »
Yes, it is worth the wait. she is amazing...

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #424 on: September 16, 2020, 04:05:42 PM »
I'm lucky to have received my reading yesterday. It's a little overwhelming for a few reasons - so many numbers and I immediately try to fill in who the people could be in my life that she's describing.

I'm trying to put it aside and see how things unfold in my life for now without overthinking everything (and I'm SooooOOO good at overthinking!)

Offline miss anthrope

« Reply #425 on: September 16, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
I think I was in that late group getting readings as well as I just got my first general with her. I also think it’s overwhelming but I think she is on point.

I had a question for those that had previous email readings: has she picked up past events as current or future events? She mentioned something in my reading that seems to be from the past (I’m hoping it is as it is not something I wish to relive) but I wasn’t sure if that was common for her reading

Thanks!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #426 on: September 16, 2020, 08:20:37 PM »
I had a question for those that had previous email readings: has she picked up past events as current or future events? She mentioned something in my reading that seems to be from the past (I’m hoping it is as it is not something I wish to relive) but I wasn’t sure if that was common for her reading

Thanks!

I am actually wondering the same question with my current reading and interested to see what others say. She described something that happened recently, like a month ago, as if it'll happen in the future. I assume she did something similar in your reading?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #427 on: September 16, 2020, 08:20:59 PM »
I think I was in that late group getting readings as well as I just got my first general with her. I also think it’s overwhelming but I think she is on point.

Thanks!

I personally haven't had that happen. Although I hope it's the case for you.

Offline miss anthrope

« Reply #428 on: September 16, 2020, 08:26:45 PM »

Thanks!

I am actually wondering the same question with my current reading and interested to see what others say. She described something that happened recently, like a month ago, as if it'll happen in the future. I assume she did something similar in your reading?

Yes and it’s weird because I had a One question reading with her a couple months ago and she referenced someone I believe to be the same individual and the events surrounding him in that reading were also similar to something that happened in the past. I truly hope it’s in the past because that man messed me up mentally and I wouldn’t want to repeat it. Her whole email reading was on point...it’s that particular section that I’m curious about but I guess I’ll have to wait and see

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2020, 09:54:04 PM »

Thanks!

Based on my experience with her, I believe Kisha can clearly distinguish between past and future. She never mixed them up in my readings. I asked her this question too and she said it does not make sense past events show up as future.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2020, 02:45:26 AM »
ok so I got done with my phone reading with Kisha and exceptional with past events and even when those events took place. but frankly I think even cookie is great at that.
Now, what I do wanna know is how good she is at third party dynamics. she said something to me which seemed partially right but when she talked about specifics, Im not sure about yet. doesn't seem accurate but could be.
what has your experience been with third party information from kisha?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #431 on: September 17, 2020, 08:00:55 PM »
I did a phone reading with her recently.  This time I swore I would keep notes.  A little general on the career front - not sure I heard anything that really stood out to me.  Lots of numbers and general info - will have to see how that pans out.  On the personal front, she kind of changed her last prediction, which was a little disheartening. 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #432 on: September 17, 2020, 08:05:04 PM »
I always take notes of the readings, and I also compare to previous ones!!! her email is more detailed for sure.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »
I always record her because she speaks too fast for me to even take notes:))infact, I need a good transcriber:))

Offline maggie214

« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2020, 12:04:50 AM »
Yes, although this one was different.  On the personal issues, she made comments that ran very true (and it was a negative reading).  The career issues were more important to me, but came off as a little vague.  Like numbers were provided but not a lot of detail on what these potential opportunities might involve.