Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277268 times)

Offline Just FYI

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #375 on: September 10, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
how long should you wait to have another email reading ?
i received mine 2 months back not sure if i can purchase another general reading that i could possibly get more predictions popping ? lol

I wait 6-9 months between general readings. Usually by the time I'm getting a reading all but a few of the predictions have come to pass. That said, sometimes I do a 1 question reading here and there, to get deeper insight into a given area.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #376 on: September 10, 2020, 03:17:34 PM »
I had a general reading 2 months ago, and I had a phone reading now. She complemented what she said. One of her predictions in the mail was 1-6 and now was 7 months out ( she gave the dates). I am in a waiting period, so a lot of things are taking longer to unfold. I had a phone now so I could ask questions. But I agree that you better wait to get another email reading. I had readings 2 months apart with Cookie and they got confused. Her prior was better and more clear than the last.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #377 on: September 10, 2020, 03:38:01 PM »
Hello, after reading the reviews, I am thinking to buy an email reading with Keshia when she accepts email reading. I did reading with Yona and it was amazing.

My question is should I go with 1/2 question or general reading?
I am only interested in my love matters. For a specific question, how short/long is the answer? One liner or a few sentences? What kind of question can I ask?What do I need to provide to do a reading?

She is not offering email reading for now. You have to wait a couple of months.

Yes..once she offers the email reading, I want to purchase so just asking in advance.

I highly recommend doing a general email reading - not questions

I second that CancerBumble

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. Does general reading cover all aspects of life? Can I tell her like I am more interested in love and relationship? I want to go deep into my love life prediction.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #378 on: September 10, 2020, 03:41:19 PM »
Hello, after reading the reviews, I am thinking to buy an email reading with Keshia when she accepts email reading. I did reading with Yona and it was amazing.

My question is should I go with 1/2 question or general reading?
I am only interested in my love matters. For a specific question, how short/long is the answer? One liner or a few sentences? What kind of question can I ask?What do I need to provide to do a reading?

She is not offering email reading for now. You have to wait a couple of months.

Yes..once she offers the email reading, I want to purchase so just asking in advance.

I highly recommend doing a general email reading - not questions

I second that CancerBumble

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. Does general reading cover all aspects of life? Can I tell her like I am more interested in love and relationship? I want to go deep into my love life prediction.

It covers everything. Kisha is very detailed though so anything that comes through, she will dive into. I think that if you direct her, it may not be as accurate.

Personally, I prefer general reads with anyone. I think that whatever they pick up on their own is more accurate (for me) and if I ask specific questions, they sort of try to make things fit.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #379 on: September 10, 2020, 03:49:01 PM »
Kisha is sooooo good at generals, it's crazy what comes out with no info.  She will probably pick up on love and relationships and you can also ask her to look at that area.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #380 on: September 10, 2020, 09:31:12 PM »
At the end of my reading I asked about my POI intentions...... so by me asking her a question, does her response not Make her accurate for that question? I see everyone is saying not to asked question and when you do then she’s probably wrong... I’m confused...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2020, 10:13:06 PM »
At the end of my reading I asked about my POI intentions...... so by me asking her a question, does her response not Make her accurate for that question? I see everyone is saying not to asked question and when you do then she’s probably wrong... I’m confused...

That's not true. She is very accurate in specific question too.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #382 on: September 10, 2020, 10:20:41 PM »
I feel like Kisha is accurate, no matter what lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2020, 12:02:33 AM »
Yeah, I had a specific question email reading 3years ago and she's still right on the money with what would happen between us.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2020, 02:21:05 PM »
Kisha has been  accurate for me. She also has some misses for me....according to her I was supposed to get engage last october. It wasn't a  big deal for me b/c I know to ignore  "a new man is coming" predictions. Out of all these years and 100s of readings no one has ever predicted a new man for me, not even the one I call about now.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 07:51:35 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2020, 07:30:26 PM »
ok so when you ask her about a certain someone, does she typically tell you where you are headed or will delve into feelings and intentions too?

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2020, 07:48:42 PM »
I had my first general love reading by email with Kisha earlier this year.  She predicted I’d meet someone new this fall.  She described the situation and where I might meet him, although she made it sound like I might be kind of “meh” about him

I’m more interested the other man she may have picked up on who her guides told her was unavailable to me at the time.  He’s someone I already know and we are attracted to each other, but he’s not an ex.  She said he’d be more available to me and we’d have more communication September-December. Is she normally pretty accurate with things like that or is she bad with timeframes like Yona? 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2020, 07:50:48 PM »
ok so when you ask her about a certain someone, does she typically tell you where you are headed or will delve into feelings and intentions too?

With a phone call you can just ask her the specifics. My 1 specific question  email reading about an old bf was about 3pages long, so yeah she delved deep.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
I had my first general love reading by email with Kisha earlier this year.  She predicted I’d meet someone new this fall.  She described the situation and where I might meet him, although she made it sound like I might be kind of “meh” about him

I’m more interested the other man she may have picked up on who her guides told her was unavailable to me at the time.  He’s someone I already know and we are attracted to each other, but he’s not an ex.  She said he’d be more available to me and we’d have more communication September-December. Is she normally pretty accurate with things like that or is she bad with timeframes like Yona?

One of the best for timeframes but thats not saying much since most readers are horrible with timing. I'll give her about 60-75% on timing....where most others I've delt with are 0-30%

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »
I wish her thread had not been deleted....this is the 2nd or 3rd time it's been removed since I've been on this forum. Kisha has been good for me but she has been horrible and has had big misses for others. Unfortunately, those reviews were removed with the old thread. Her thread would be longer than yonas had it not been deleted.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:09:00 PM by PurpleRain »