Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277252 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2020, 04:51:05 PM »
oh wow that was quick. congratulations  Tz

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2020, 04:56:11 PM »
oh wow that was quick. congratulations  Tz

Thanks boo

Offline Nina710

« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2020, 11:21:16 PM »
How accurate have kishas time frames been for everyone? Have things happened before, on time as she says, or after? Generally speaking..

Offline maggs30

« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2020, 11:32:55 PM »
I have a "welcoming to a new home" move in the spring months attached to an combined living together situation. I will be entering into a "Kindred Romance in 23" this is the man I will marry.

I am an entire mood over here lol
Lots of excitement here with this reading

Moving in to a combined home prediction
Wedding planning and marriage
Advance education
And an unplanned pregnancy

Oh and 2 love choices
That will ultimately get me to my destination.

Now I finally understand Yonas April reading. It aligns perfectly.

Jesus take the wheel and drive fast lol

Well damn though is the 23 for 23 months?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2020, 11:44:36 PM »
Tzwilson84 was your reading with kisha it someone else ? When did you have this reading was it via phone or email. I havent tried her yet and curious as she seems good on reviews

I have a "welcoming to a new home" move in the spring months attached to an combined living together situation. I will be entering into a "Kindred Romance in 23" this is the man I will marry.

Advance education

Oh and 2 love choices

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2020, 12:29:57 AM »
Tzwilson84 was your reading with kisha it someone else ? When did you have this reading was it via phone or email. I havent tried her yet and curious as she seems good on reviews

Advance education

Oh and 2 love choices

It was an email that I received yesterday

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #366 on: September 10, 2020, 01:18:53 AM »
How accurate have kishas time frames been for everyone? Have things happened before, on time as she says, or after? Generally speaking..

Kisha’s been accurate for me so far. I bought an email reading back in June and received in July. Kisha told me I would be signing an agreement that was personal to me. She said it was either in an 8 weeks or in August. I signed an agreement 8 weeks after receiving my reading on the last day of August. Her timeframe accuracy blew my mind. Kisha said my email reading covered the next 18 months, but all her timeframes were all under 12 months so I’ll wait and see.

@Tzwilson84 That’s awesome to hear about Kisha reading! Glad to see Kisha’s reading align with Yona. Mine aligns too.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2020, 06:15:29 AM »
Hello, after reading the reviews, I am thinking to buy an email reading with Keshia when she accepts email reading. I did reading with Yona and it was amazing.

My question is should I go with 1/2 question or general reading?
I am only interested in my love matters. For a specific question, how short/long is the answer? One liner or a few sentences? What kind of question can I ask?What do I need to provide to do a reading?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2020, 06:59:54 AM »
Hello, after reading the reviews, I am thinking to buy an email reading with Keshia when she accepts email reading. I did reading with Yona and it was amazing.

I am only interested in my love matters. For a specific question, how short/long is the answer? One liner or a few sentences? What kind of question can I ask?What do I need to provide to do a reading?

She is not offering email reading for now. You have to wait a couple of months.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2020, 07:39:07 AM »

Kisha’s been accurate for me so far. I bought an email reading back in June and received in July. Kisha told me I would be signing an agreement that was personal to me. She said it was either in an 8 weeks or in August. I signed an agreement 8 weeks after receiving my reading on the last day of August. Her timeframe accuracy blew my mind. Kisha said my email reading covered the next 18 months, but all her timeframes were all under 12 months so I’ll wait and see.

@Tzwilson84 That’s awesome to hear about Kisha reading! Glad to see Kisha’s reading align with Yona. Mine aligns too.

Thanks boo

Offline souls3@

« Reply #370 on: September 10, 2020, 08:21:30 AM »

Yes..once she offers the email reading, I want to purchase so just asking in advance.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #371 on: September 10, 2020, 01:35:14 PM »

Yes..once she offers the email reading, I want to purchase so just asking in advance.

I highly recommend doing a general email reading - not questions

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #372 on: September 10, 2020, 02:22:07 PM »
how long should you wait to have another email reading ?
i received mine 2 months back not sure if i can purchase another general reading that i could possibly get more predictions popping ? lol

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #373 on: September 10, 2020, 02:36:36 PM »
how long should you wait to have another email reading ?
i received mine 2 months back not sure if i can purchase another general reading that i could possibly get more predictions popping ? lol

You probably could.  I have had general readings 2 months apart from her and they included some different stuff.  But I also had some things change / come to pass.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #374 on: September 10, 2020, 02:42:09 PM »

I highly recommend doing a general email reading - not questions

I second that CancerBumble