Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277245 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2020, 12:05:20 AM »
When I get a general reading from Kisha it includes love predictions.

The accusations on this forum are unreal sometimes.

She literally said her general didn’t focus on love. It only focused on career and finances. She also “mistakenly” said her cards were positive. There’s a huge difference in positive cards and positive predictions. To go from “I want a general love reading” to “her love prediction didn’t happen” when there are already red flags is suspicious. Can you explain the unreal accusation part to me? I would love to hear how valid her posts are in your opinion. Please explain. “I want a general love reading. I barely got to ask about my love life. It didn’t show up in my general” on Friday to “her love prediction went out to February and was wrong” on Sunday. I’m an OG on here. I know bs when I see it. I got a reader banned for self-promoting last week. I saw the signs, reported her, and here we are.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:14:46 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline court1130

« Reply #331 on: September 07, 2020, 01:23:23 AM »
I actually hate this. Literally no one works for everyone and its such a buzzkill lmao 🙃
I guess you just hope for the best and follow your intuition above all else. I honestly think general pac readings on youtube is the way to go because your intuition guides you to pixk the pile thats meant for you, ya know? Idk they've been crazy acxurate for me and actually line up with my readings as well.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 01:27:32 AM by court1130 »

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2020, 08:50:51 AM »
When I get a general reading from Kisha it includes love predictions.

The accusations on this forum are unreal sometimes.

She literally said her general didn’t focus on love. It only focused on career and finances. She also “mistakenly” said her cards were positive. There’s a huge difference in positive cards and positive predictions. To go from “I want a general love reading” to “her love prediction didn’t happen” when there are already red flags is suspicious. Can you explain the unreal accusation part to me? I would love to hear how valid her posts are in your opinion. Please explain. “I want a general love reading. I barely got to ask about my love life. It didn’t show up in my general” on Friday to “her love prediction went out to February and was wrong” on Sunday. I’m an OG on here. I know bs when I see it. I got a reader banned for self-promoting last week. I saw the signs, reported her, and here we are.

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2020, 07:53:08 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove

I had a general phone reading with Kisha yesterday. The cards were pretty positive. I will say the reading focused more on career than love life. I kind of wish I had ordered a love path reading now. I mean she gave me the opportunity to ask questions in the end and I asked about two POIs but that was with like 5 minutes remaining. How soon is too soon to order a love path reading?

**** are you going to intentionally ignore the part that says “I asked about 2 POIs in the end”??? Lol get a grip mate. I didn’t even bash Kisha, I simply pointed out that she gave me a prediction and it doesn’t look like it will happen unless I get back together with this guy. I made a mistake and used the word “cards” instead of predictions. Get a grip honestly.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2020, 10:03:27 AM »
How far out does Kisha see?  I know her emails say 24 months.... but does she see further out than that?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2020, 03:09:24 PM »
Has any one gotten their email reading in less time than she has posted? Just curious, as some of us on the board ordered them right away when she posted them about a week ago. Granted I don’t know her working process so maybe it takes her 10-12 Business days to write them, however it struck me that she might not need that much time and perhaps her earlier orders might get them early. Could also be wishful thinking on my part!

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
Has any one gotten their email reading in less time than she has posted? Just curious, as some of us on the board ordered them right away when she posted them about a week ago. Granted I don’t know her working process so maybe it takes her 10-12 Business days to write them, however it struck me that she might not need that much time and perhaps her earlier orders might get them early. Could also be wishful thinking on my part!

When I bought my reading in June her website gave an estimated timeframe of 14-16 business days and I got my reading on the 16th business day at night.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »
Hey Peeps - Has Kisha ever predicted a Marriage that actually happened?

I'm not into the marriage thing really but won't rule it out.
I just had a General reading with her on Friday and marriage immediately came up in my reading.
I've noticed that I'm getting these marriage predictions (from my trusted readers who never predicted this before) lately (starting last November).

Whats funny is she accurately picked up that I wasnt into marriage but it would be something that is discussed in the next 8 months and would have the option to continue a monogamous relationship or marriage and that I would probably be rethinking my thoughts surrounding it ....

This reading was amazing by the way...it was clear and precise and I could tell she didn't mix up anything...picked up present perfectly

Hey Sparkle, as much as i read with her she never saw marriage in my readings only predicted things within the relationship cycle.
I would trust her if she saw marriage definitely but will not take the timeframe given seriously. is there any potential or relationship around you ? or its just something that is very random at the moment ?
who else predicted the marriage ?

Yep there is a potential relationship around me - a guy that was predicted came into my life and we have had convos that touched on marriage but not anything concrete as it’s still early on in the get to know you stages....

But Cookie been seeing marriage for me by randomly mentioning it in my readings since Sept 2019 but i hadn’t met the person yet

Tajah and Barabara mentioned it with this guy as well. Tajah has never mentioned marriage ever before and said it in the 3 times I’ve read with her on her own....

So idk.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2020, 09:53:05 PM »

This is something that I thought about that too lol and as you said we don't know how her process works. Maybe she does readings gradually, takes notes, and then on the last few days put them in a formatted doc and release all together :)
If it helps, a few times (out of many times) I got my reading 1-2 days before deadline.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #338 on: September 08, 2020, 02:00:42 AM »

My friend ordered one on the 29th and she received her reading on the Friday. I paid for mine on the same day, but haven’t received mine. Hoping I will get mine this week also, but the earliest I have ever received mine was 2 days before the deadline.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #339 on: September 08, 2020, 02:20:10 AM »

My friend ordered one on the 29th and she received her reading on the Friday. I paid for mine on the same day, but haven’t received mine. Hoping I will get mine this week also, but the earliest I have ever received mine was 2 days before the deadline.
I hope i receive mine soon. I purchased mine on the 29th as well. I hope it's coming up.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2020, 02:31:09 AM »
Thanks Jili, Brit, and TZ. I also ordered on the 29th, hopeful to get mine soon!

Brit, that turnaround by Friday is fast!!!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2020, 03:50:44 AM »

I've ordered email readings from her over a 3yr span and they have always been delivered on the very last day.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2020, 05:13:23 PM »

I've ordered email readings from her over a 3yr span and they have always been delivered on the very last day.

Same. I have had two email readings from Kisha and both came in on the last day.

I ordered on Aug. 29th too this time. Can someone remind me - was it 10-12 or 12-14 day turnaround?

Thx

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2020, 05:53:13 PM »
When I ordered it was 14-16 business days time frame given and she sent me in the last day as well. I think she has so many orders that she needs this longer time frame.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2020, 05:56:21 PM »
I have the 10 to 12 day timeframe.