Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277314 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #315 on: September 04, 2020, 07:54:41 PM »
I had a general phone reading with Kisha yesterday. The cards were pretty positive. I will say the reading focused more on career than love life. I kind of wish I had ordered a love path reading now. I mean she gave me the opportunity to ask questions in the end and I asked about two POIs but that was with like 5 minutes remaining. How soon is too soon to order a love path reading?

Kisha doesnt do tarot readings, what cards ur referring to ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 08:28:25 PM by Cranberry88 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #316 on: September 04, 2020, 08:22:23 PM »
I had a general phone reading with Kisha yesterday. The cards were pretty positive. I will say the reading focused more on career than love life. I kind of wish I had ordered a love path reading now. I mean she gave me the opportunity to ask questions in the end and I asked about two POIs but that was with like 5 minutes remaining. How soon is too soon to order a love path reading?

Kisha does do tarot readings, what cards ur referring to ?

confused too. she uses guides and doesn't read cards. so I am lost

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #317 on: September 04, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »

Kisha doesn’t use cards

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #318 on: September 04, 2020, 09:11:56 PM »
Sorry I meant the predictions were pretty positive.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #319 on: September 04, 2020, 10:20:17 PM »
I think you can ask love prediction in the next reading if it was something she didn't talk about. She is generous in the timing and may go over like Mika....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #320 on: September 06, 2020, 01:34:01 AM »
Hey Peeps - Has Kisha ever predicted a Marriage that actually happened?

I'm not into the marriage thing really but won't rule it out.
I just had a General reading with her on Friday and marriage immediately came up in my reading.
I've noticed that I'm getting these marriage predictions (from my trusted readers who never predicted this before) lately (starting last November).

Whats funny is she accurately picked up that I wasnt into marriage but it would be something that is discussed in the next 8 months and would have the option to continue a monogamous relationship or marriage and that I would probably be rethinking my thoughts surrounding it ....

This reading was amazing by the way...it was clear and precise and I could tell she didn't mix up anything...picked up present perfectly
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 01:51:46 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #321 on: September 06, 2020, 01:40:30 AM »
Is Aries unable to see health issues? I know she doesn’t read it but do her guides purposely leave it out when she does a reading? Anyone heard about any addictions or illnesses from her that she said on her own?
Thanks

She has picked up health issues twice for me - one where she predicted an upcoming health issue fall 2018 that happened in winter 2019 and she recently saw that i was sick about 6 weeks ago. I think she just has to pick it up on her own ...I dont think she will answer questions related to it...

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #322 on: September 06, 2020, 03:43:32 PM »
Hey Peeps - Has Kisha ever predicted a Marriage that actually happened?

I'm not into the marriage thing really but won't rule it out.
I just had a General reading with her on Friday and marriage immediately came up in my reading.
I've noticed that I'm getting these marriage predictions (from my trusted readers who never predicted this before) lately (starting last November).

Whats funny is she accurately picked up that I wasnt into marriage but it would be something that is discussed in the next 8 months and would have the option to continue a monogamous relationship or marriage and that I would probably be rethinking my thoughts surrounding it ....

This reading was amazing by the way...it was clear and precise and I could tell she didn't mix up anything...picked up present perfectly

Hey Sparkle, as much as i read with her she never saw marriage in my readings only predicted things within the relationship cycle.
I would trust her if she saw marriage definitely but will not take the timeframe given seriously. is there any potential or relationship around you ? or its just something that is very random at the moment ?
who else predicted the marriage ?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #323 on: September 06, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »
What does she phone off ? I’ve never read with her but thinking of doing so but if it will be costly on phones from uk 🇬🇧 it may be a lot can she read into POI or just yourself no one else ?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »
Had a reading with Kisha a few rays ago and she said she saw long term with a new POI. Even had predictions for us for February. Today we broke up.  :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2020, 10:11:08 PM »
not sure how it works on international calling but you can always get an email reading whenever they are back on.

What does she phone off ? I’ve never read with her but thinking of doing so but if it will be costly on phones from uk 🇬🇧 it may be a lot can she read into POI or just yourself no one else ?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2020, 10:52:44 PM »
Had a reading with Kisha a few rays ago and she said she saw long term with a new POI. Even had predictions for us for February. Today we broke up.  :(

So you said she pulled cards for you. Then backtracked after it was called out that she isn’t a card reader? You also said you didn’t barely get love predictions because you got a general reading and now you had love predictions until February? Very believable 🙃

These newbie accounts are predictable
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:57:55 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2020, 11:17:36 PM »
[ :)quote author=Calleronhiatus link=topic=5903.msg130075#msg130075 date=1599432764]

So you said she pulled cards for you. Then backtracked after it was called out that she isn’t a card reader? You also said you didn’t barely get love predictions because you got a general reading and now you had love predictions until February? Very believable 🙃

[/quote]

Go back and read what I said mate. I said I had positive cards instead of positive predictions. Which was a simple error that I specified. Do you see the part of my message that says I asked her questions about my love life in the last 5 minutes of the reading??? In those 5 minutes, she made predictions about my POI and I.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2020, 11:33:56 PM »
[ :)quote author=Calleronhiatus link=topic=5903.msg130075#msg130075 date=1599432764]

Go back and read what I said mate. I said I had positive cards instead of positive predictions. Which was a simple error that I specified. Do you see the part of my message that says I asked her questions about my love life in the last 5 minutes of the reading??? In those 5 minutes, she made predictions about my POI and I.
[/quote]

Mate? Hey Matilda. How are you?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2020, 11:56:14 PM »
When I get a general reading from Kisha it includes love predictions.

The accusations on this forum are unreal sometimes. 

anything