Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277194 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #285 on: September 01, 2020, 04:14:16 AM »
no no that I already know, I wanna know whats up with them. is that something she is willing to answer?

what do you mean?

I know she doesn't do proxy readings but has anyone been successful with getting any third party info out of kisha? was anyone sneaky enough to get it out of Her?:)

She answers this question.

I meant if you ask if he/she is in another relationship, Kisha tells you. It's not considered proxy reading.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #286 on: September 01, 2020, 04:15:26 AM »
no no that I already know, I wanna know whats up with them. is that something she is willing to answer?

what do you mean?

I know she doesn't do proxy readings but has anyone been successful with getting any third party info out of kisha? was anyone sneaky enough to get it out of Her?:)

I meant if you ask if he/she is in another relationship, Kisha tells you. It's not considered proxy reading.

Definitely not lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #287 on: September 01, 2020, 04:16:37 AM »
ha ha thats what I thought:) thats what I need to know:))

what do you mean?

Definitely not lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #288 on: September 01, 2020, 10:34:21 AM »
Has Kisha accurately predicted a new man coming into your life or a man from the past returning?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #289 on: September 01, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »
For me personally both. New guy and an ex. Exact timing on ex not one I wanted and said when I let go of the guy I was with new guy would come in. He came in the day after I ended with the guy I was with.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #290 on: September 01, 2020, 12:23:50 PM »
Has Kisha accurately predicted a new man coming into your life or a man from the past returning?

No, completely wrong on a man from the past returning. She's been saying it for 2 years and it never happened. Not one single guy, so she didn't confuse energies,  it just didn't happen. She was accurate on other things though.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #291 on: September 01, 2020, 03:58:30 PM »

No, completely wrong on a man from the past returning. She's been saying it for 2 years and it never happened. Not one single guy, so she didn't confuse energies,  it just didn't happen. She was accurate on other things though.

So you mean the man didn't return?

Correct. No man from the past returned.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #292 on: September 01, 2020, 06:35:52 PM »
Does she offer whatsapp of any other way cost free calls for United Kingdom customers ?

Offline Esse

« Reply #293 on: September 01, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
I called her from my mobile in the UK, I don't think she does skype but it was only 2p a minute or something, the good thing about Kisha was that she gave me a brief month by month overview of what was going on or not in my love life for about the next ten months, she's been right as well so i haven't felt the need to call her again and I spoke to her in December, her two main predictions tied up with Micah, the first has come in and the second isn't due yet, if she's right on the second then she'll be the best reader I've spoke to but we'll see.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #294 on: September 01, 2020, 07:54:38 PM »
Can she look into another person who may be interested in you ? Or read pictures ?

Offline Esse

« Reply #295 on: September 01, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
it say's on her website she doesn't do proxy readings - not sure if that's the same thing, i think she would tell you what was relevant to you with regards to that person, so if it isn't going anywhere i wouldn't expect her to spend a lot of time on it - but that's just my interpretation of how she reads.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #296 on: September 01, 2020, 09:19:29 PM »
Can she look into another person who may be interested in you ? Or read pictures ?

she just needs a name. no pictures

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #297 on: September 02, 2020, 06:15:31 PM »
FYI

All email readings are currently sold out. I will not be accepting any additional reading requests. The payment buttons will be removed. I will take new orders in October or November. All email readings purchased between 8/29-8/31 will be sent within the listed turn around time.

Glad I got mine.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #298 on: September 02, 2020, 06:44:42 PM »
FYI

All email readings are currently sold out. I will not be accepting any additional reading requests. The payment buttons will be removed. I will take new orders in October or November. All email readings purchased between 8/29-8/31 will be sent within the listed turn around time.

Glad I got mine.

oh wow. glad too

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #299 on: September 02, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »
Cannot wait to hear from all of you who got her email reading. I absolutely love her general emails. I find they resonate and accurately lay out the future for me :)

anything