Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277278 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #270 on: August 30, 2020, 03:27:40 PM »
When ordering an email reading she says no background info. If its about poi do I give our names and dobs?

i wouldnt give her any info. seems that is the fastest way to get refunded and not get a reading from her  :( :( :(

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2020, 03:30:31 PM »
She is honestly the best. I gave her only my first name and my POI and she gave me sooooo many details that are 100% true lol. Still waiting on predictions as they were months away, but she is definitely gifted.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2020, 04:23:27 PM »
When ordering an email reading she says no background info. If its about poi do I give our names and dobs?

No background info means no background info into why you are getting a reading. No stories involving the situation between you and the poi.

She has emailed me back asking for the name of the person in question, so it's ok to give her the name of the person only. And this was for a specific question reading.

Example
I would like to know what's coming up with John and I.

For a  general reading all is needed is your name.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:34:31 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #273 on: August 30, 2020, 06:34:50 PM »
so for 1 question email reading, what you guys recommend to ask if want to know about prediction?

Like "How does he feel of me?" or "Will me and X have a future?" or "Will X want to be with me?"

I would go with the “how does he feel?” Question rather than the others which could be answered yes/no.

Offline username1111

« Reply #274 on: August 31, 2020, 05:35:19 AM »
so for 1 question email reading, what you guys recommend to ask if want to know about prediction?

Like "How does he feel of me?" or "Will me and X have a future?" or "Will X want to be with me?"

I would go with the “how does he feel?” Question rather than the others which could be answered yes/no.

Someone could feel something significant and never act on it. I would not ask Kisha only about feelings.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #275 on: August 31, 2020, 05:49:00 AM »

Someone could feel something significant and never act on it. I would not ask Kisha only about feelings.

I think it does not really matter. Kisha always talks about their feelings whether or not it's asked. At least, that's been the case in all of my readings.

Offline artslove

« Reply #276 on: August 31, 2020, 08:12:03 AM »
I got a reading back in December and just looked back on it and realized she was pretty accurate in the overall situation. She even got the separation month correct. She did not give me a time frame and said it would be awhile. I was wanting to get a follow up/check in to see if we’d eventually get back together again, but not quite sure if it’s a good idea. Thoughts? And has anyone else been successful if they’ve done this?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #277 on: August 31, 2020, 07:31:04 PM »
I know she doesn't do proxy readings but has anyone been successful with getting any third party info out of kisha? was anyone sneaky enough to get it out of Her?:)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #278 on: August 31, 2020, 08:11:32 PM »
I know she doesn't do proxy readings but has anyone been successful with getting any third party info out of kisha? was anyone sneaky enough to get it out of Her?:)

She answers this question.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #279 on: August 31, 2020, 08:32:30 PM »
So I got my general email reading from Kisha back in July and she said I would be signing an agreement with lots of terms and conditions in a number 8 that was personal to me. She said it was either in 8 weeks or in August and up until this point I hadn’t needed to sign an agreement up until today like an hour ago. Today just happens to be 8 weeks since I received the reading and last day of August. I read the terms and conditions and took her advice. I’m impressed.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2020, 10:58:57 PM »
So I got my general email reading from Kisha back in July and she said I would be signing an agreement with lots of terms and conditions in a number 8 that was personal to me. She said it was either in 8 weeks or in August and up until this point I hadn’t needed to sign an agreement up until today like an hour ago. Today just happens to be 8 weeks since I received the reading and last day of August. I read the terms and conditions and took her advice. I’m impressed.

Wow, that’s a pretty specific prediction!  I love Kisha!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #281 on: August 31, 2020, 11:32:49 PM »

She is pretty amazing! Definitely a hit

Offline wishes215

« Reply #282 on: September 01, 2020, 02:24:34 AM »
what do you mean?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #283 on: September 01, 2020, 02:55:44 AM »
what do you mean?

I meant if you ask if he/she is in another relationship, Kisha tells you. It's not considered proxy reading.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #284 on: September 01, 2020, 03:59:57 AM »
How about the reply of 1 question email reading, will it be brief only or whole paragraph?

It could be up to 3-4 paragraphs.