Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277220 times)

Offline Racquel43

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2020, 09:31:09 PM »
How far does she read out? Something I read with her back in 2017 maybe playing out until 2021. She said she didn’t see anything past that. So that’ll be 4 yrs
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:32:59 PM by Racquel43 »

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »
She went out 5 (five years) in one of my email readings with her.

Was it general? My reading back then was a one specific question. She said she saw consistently but that there’s an issue that she said goes further than she can see. I wonder if 5yrs is her max.

Also she’s the real deal. Things are playing out exactly as she said.

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2020, 10:09:54 PM »
Fascinating!! I wonder if she’s able to go out even further!!! Wow

Offline sexyp

« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2020, 10:26:39 PM »
She went out 5 (five years) in one of my email readings with her.

Was it general? My reading back then was a one specific question. She said she saw consistently but that there’s an issue that she said goes further than she can see. I wonder if 5yrs is her max.

Also she’s the real deal. Things are playing out exactly as she said.

For me it was a 2 question email read. I actually spoke to her in a phone reading some time after that and when I brought it up she was surprised to hear that she went out that far. So I read that part to her. She didnt realize that her guides went out that far.

did she align with yona for you?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2020, 02:15:53 AM »
some thing kisha saw 3 years or so back is just beginning to happen. she gave me a number associated with it and it happened on that very number. hallelujah!!!:)) will keep you posted if th rest of it pans out too.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2020, 05:48:43 AM »
some thing kisha saw 3 years or so back is just beginning to happen. she gave me a number associated with it and it happened on that very number. hallelujah!!!:)) will keep you posted if th rest of it pans out too.

had she given you timeframes and do they match with what is happening now? i am trying to see if her timeframes are good

Offline username1111

« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2020, 01:05:21 AM »
I have been reading with Kisha since 2016. i only request a general email every 9 or 10 months now. Her timeframes/numbers for me have been mostly off. I believe she can read quite far. She has been picking up on something regularly since now 4 years and it still has to come. She consistently see it in the spring / summer months. It just doesn't pass, year after years and yet it keeps coming back in my generals.
Don't wait, don't hold on time and dates and numbers.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2020, 04:11:42 AM »

had she given you timeframes and do they match with what is happening now? i am trying to see if her timeframes are good

I have read with her a few times and when I read with her in 2018 April she said something would happen in aug, I thought it would be aug of 2018 but it will be happening next month, 2 years later:))

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
I read a few times with Kisha by phone and after reading the reviews, I requested an email reading. I was quite impressed. Although she mentions that the reading is for the next 2 years, she gave me a lot of numbers, and she would say 4-7 months or April to July. The first paragraph of her email reading was quite a shock for me. I thought it was related to one thing that is going on in my life, but nope. It was something that I was caught by surprise. I am waiting for the outcome to happen, but she was spot on. Some other paragraphs in her reading are a more detailed explanation of the previous predictions that I am still waiting. She keeps saying this prediction to me, that I have no idea how it will happen.

My life is very complicated now, and even Yona mentioned that my cards were the most complicated she had in that week. But this prediction that Kisha mentioned in detail for me, Cookie also mentioned, in a lighter way. She may have mixed this fact with something else I have going on in life. Even tough Cookie mentioned it, I have to say that Kisha's email was by far, the most detailed.

I honestly like to have reading to help me to prepare to those unexpected things that happen.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2020, 09:13:17 AM »
Her contact predictions never worked for me.

Same. Other things she tunes in well but this specific question has been a miss for me. I've let that go now though.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2020, 05:20:34 PM »
Is Kisha doing email readings? Not clear from her site. It says the cutoff before her vacation was June 20th, but the Paypal links to purchase readings are still posted.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2020, 06:49:37 PM »
If you add the email option to cart, when you get to paypal checkout it will say unavailable. At least thats how it was the last time I visited clairvoyant chat.

Thanks Professor!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #192 on: August 01, 2020, 07:01:41 PM »
She said she would take a break from email readings. I believe she is doing only phone.

Offline Bella728

« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2020, 11:58:43 AM »
Hi all - I purchased a 30 mins general read with her for next week.  I am not in the US so emailed her last weekend for dialing instruction.  Still no response.  Do you guys know if she’s still responding to her email?  Thanks.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2020, 04:27:07 PM »
Hi all - I purchased a 30 mins general read with her for next week.  I am not in the US so emailed her last weekend for dialing instruction.  Still no response.  Do you guys know if she’s still responding to her email?  Thanks.

kisha will send you her number a day before your reading so that you can call her. that is what she does for non- US clients