Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277296 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2020, 09:34:58 PM »
How is she with contact predictions ?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2020, 03:31:02 PM »
I have a work related hit from Kisha:
I had a general phone reading in December. She said I’d be given another position or title in my current environment without seeking it when talking about progressing at work. She was getting an 8 around that and said she didn’t know if that meant August or over the next 8 months.

At work last fall we were told we would be getting new titles as they were restructuring and formalizing how people can move within the organization. So this is what I figured that prediction was about. In February, 8 weeks after the reading, I had a quick meeting with my manager where he told me my new title, Analyst I (I’m the most junior level on my team so this is what I expected). Cool.
Beginning of March, our new titles were updated in the system and such. I was actually assigned as an Analyst II. So basically I was given a promotion without seeking or expecting it lol

Offline laoch

« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2020, 03:43:52 PM »
How is Kisha with career/education predictions?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2020, 06:13:18 PM »
I had a general phone reading in December. She said I’d be given another position or title in my current environment without seeking it when talking about progressing at work. She was getting an 8 around that and said she didn’t know if that meant August or over the next 8 months.

At work last fall we were told we would be getting new titles as they were restructuring and formalizing how people can move within the organization. So this is what I figured that prediction was about. In February, 8 weeks after the reading, I had a quick meeting with my manager where he told me my new title, Analyst I (I’m the most junior level on my team so this is what I expected). Cool.
Beginning of March, our new titles were updated in the system and such. I was actually assigned as an Analyst II. So basically I was given a promotion without seeking or expecting it lol
Congratulations Stargazer,
Super excited for you!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2020, 07:27:51 PM »
I have tried calling her twice and she hasn’t been able to connect either time she isn’t very friendly and I feel like she doesn’t even try or say let’s try another day.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2020, 08:16:27 PM »
I have tried calling her twice and she hasn’t been able to connect either time she isn’t very friendly and I feel like she doesn’t even try or say let’s try another day.

I've only had email reading and correspondences with her. I'd recommend that.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2020, 01:29:33 AM »
I just had my first phone reading with her and thought it was relatively general, but then she gave me a geographic location for one of my questions that was so random and yet 100% right with where this potential work related project would be (different country).  That was the part that kind of interested about because there is no way she would have just guessed that.  So we will see - her predictions were months out.  I wish I had a transcript of the call.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:50 AM »
Got a hit from Kisha!! She said she saw a financial increase for me (either a raise or a bonus) within a 9 and it's happening in the time frame she predicted :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:33:09 AM by frozenfox »

Offline starGazer

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2020, 05:37:43 AM »

Congratulations Stargazer,
Super excited for you!

Thank you ☺️

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:54 PM »
She seemed honest but I think she is not very compassionate

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2020, 04:06:45 PM »
Is Aries unable to see health issues? I know she doesn’t read it but do her guides purposely leave it out when she does a reading? Anyone heard about any addictions or illnesses from her that she said on her own?
Thanks

Offline Esse

« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2020, 04:14:20 PM »
I had a reading with Kisha last December/Jan time - she give me two predictions one of which came in on time last month and the other isn't due until October - I just wish I had taken notes about what she said about July/August/September period now.

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2020, 04:53:02 PM »
Is Aries unable to see health issues? I know she doesn’t read it but do her guides purposely leave it out when she does a reading? Anyone heard about any addictions or illnesses from her that she said on her own?
Thanks

She did not want to read health issue not even pregnancy to me

Interesting yeah, she doesn’t read health issues but I’m wondering if her guides purposely leave things out.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2020, 05:05:43 PM »
How is she with contact predictions ?

Does anyone have any information on her contact predictions ?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2020, 05:11:33 PM »
Her contact predictions never worked for me.

anything