Author Topic: Calling the same psychic continually  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Smiley1

Calling the same psychic continually
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:14:55 AM »
Has anyone ever read continuously with a psychic with promises of an outcome over a long period of time?   Only to be very disappointed and let down.  Almost feeling as if they took all your money or used you?   More private than platform? 

If so would you share here please.

Offline AstridSky

Re: Calling the same psychic continually
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 01:15:36 AM »
Has happened a few times to me. I’m sorry for your pain as it’s happening to me too.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 01:53:18 AM »
Definitely there was one that was so good at weaving stories that i just kept giving my money away to her.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 09:53:14 AM »
Is anyone comfortable naming them.  I’d be interested in finding out more.

I’ve done it twice before.  Feel pretty stupid but would like to stop others doing it.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »
Wow.  I don’t think any psychic has the power to put something over you.  At all.

Yeah I got caught in the my psych thing too.  Exactly the same.

One reader told me all this positive about someone that turned out bad.  Then said bad about a good guy that made me react.

I’m ashamed to say I think I’ve spent close to £3k on mine reader who I believed and honestly he’d fairytale has never happened.  I should know better.

At no point did she ever say to me you’ve spent a lot of money maybe another reading isn’t what you need. 

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 12:49:16 PM »
Yes Raynee from Mypsy - Saw that she was telling everyone the same thing about reconciling being short lived if you reach out and the poi being stubborn. I had been reading with her since January - it was very upsetting.
Anthony fed me the same lines but I read with him once.

MagicSong from Bitwine - I had accidentally screenshot my poi on snap which prompted a notification one night& I was panicing -she was online& I had spoken to her before so i thought why not. She told me he will be confused but is avoiding me at all costs so he wont respond& wants nothing to do with me& it will push him even further away.

I woke up to a sweet message from him - pet name and all.
I confronted her because it really distressed me hearing that at the time. I didn’t sleep that night. She was not happy at all& start throwing things I told her, back in my face about his character& my previous readings with her& his family which tbh is all I needed to realise these mfs don’t give a F$*! about you.

After believing I’d changed the path if I reached out.  Honestly I’m scared of what negativity she has put in my energy field cos her response made me sick. I haven't felt right since reading with her, even after hearing from poi. Something feels off.

Something about Magicsong’s energy is just awful. I am all for honest readings and will sometimes brace myself before going to a really blunt reader as I know they’ll tell me how it is, but her... I can’t explain. It is so negatively draining. She gave me a reading once that left me quite shaken up and I never went back. (And things weren’t even as bad as she told me in the reading).

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »
Yes Raynee from Mypsy - Saw that she was telling everyone the same thing about reconciling being short lived if you reach out and the poi being stubborn. I had been reading with her since January - it was very upsetting.

MagicSong from Bitwine - I had accidentally screenshot my poi on snap which prompted a notification one night& I was panicing -she was online& I had spoken to her before so i thought why not. She told me he will be confused but is avoiding me at all costs so he wont respond& wants nothing to do with me& it will push him even further away.

I confronted her because it really distressed me hearing that at the time. I didn’t sleep that night. She was not happy at all& start throwing things I told her, back in my face about his character& my previous readings with her& his family which tbh is all I needed to realise these mfs don’t give a F$*! about you.

After believing I’d changed the path if I reached out.  Honestly I’m scared of what negativity she has put in my energy field cos her response made me sick. I haven't felt right since reading with her, even after hearing from poi. Something feels off.

Are you still in good contact with your POI?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 07:47:58 PM »
Yeah for me this would be with "Ron knows what he's thinking". I read with him a year and a half ag0 for several months when me and POI were broken up. Since this was when I first joined Keen I assumed those with higher rates were better (he charged $12 a minute and had a 5 star rating). I'd read with him for months with each chat being a minimum of 10 minutes. It seemed like he grasped my situation well since a lot of what he said resonated with me. On our last chat ever he got a HUGE piece of information wrong. Looking back on our chats over a year later I'm realizing he was just cold reading and I'm disgusted with how much I spent. He did get the "big picture" correct (we reconciled) but so did 90% of the other readers.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 05:09:46 PM »

Are you still in good contact with your POI?
Hey jellybean where have you been woman!

anything