Author Topic: Kelly callaghan  (Read 12089 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Kelly callaghan
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 09:00:34 PM »

This is who I called https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/kelly-callaghan/8754432?category=195&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=241

I read the info first, because I had never had a reading with her before and I really didn't want a tarot reading. I was very surprised when she started shuffling cards, then said my outcome was some kind of swords card and that meant that it was a negative. The other thing, the reading was like jumping from one card to another - "decision was made in the past, but the star card is here... he is keeping secrets, this is the moon card [follows explanation of what the moon card represents].

The two readers I called before I called her also had no cards mentioned in their info and still pulled cards. BTW, this is not the first time I try to pick a reader that won't do cards and cards is exactly what they do.

I don't think Kelly shows in the tarot cathegory.

Yes that’s her, that’s weird I’ve talked to her 3 times in the past and it has been no tools

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 06:08:02 PM »
Has anyone received a positive reading with her?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »
Not sure that I totally liked her tbh.   I read with her privately and she gave a positive prediction.  But I can’t remember the reading.  Know the relationship or the re connect never happened so she was wrong for me.

You used to wait weeks for a reading from her and she was dead pricey. But going back at least 5 maybe 6 years here.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2020, 10:12:49 PM »
Has there been any updates? I had read for her and she gave me a contact prediction that I am waiting for. She seemed nice but during the reading, I would at times feel confused. Has anyone experienced that?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2020, 12:36:08 AM »
Yes, but she started really good. I fed her some of what was going, that's when I got confused. First saying POI was excited to start a love, then it went a little bit negative.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2020, 02:52:43 AM »
Yes I wonder about giving info as well. I hope that what she did say that was positive happens. As well as the contact time.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 07:34:19 PM »
She told me my ex from like 8 years ago was still interested in me. And the weird thing was she actually knew his name. That blew my mind away. 🤯
But I haven't called since cause I don't remember the rest of the reading. Whatever it was didn't have much meaning.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2020, 01:21:17 AM »
Just want to update my reading with her.. she gave out a new POI last June when I read with her.

I just have to state that I just met him last week! and the age and physical attributes (fire sign, decisive, little bit cold emotionally) etc was SPOT ON

SHE'S AMAZING  :D :D

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2020, 01:52:32 AM »
Just want to update my reading with her.. she gave out a new POI last June when I read with her.

I just have to state that I just met him last week! and the age and physical attributes (fire sign, decisive, little bit cold emotionally) etc was SPOT ON

When did she predict the new poi? June of this year or last year?

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2020, 02:26:51 AM »

When did she predict the new poi? June of this year or last year?

I had my reading with her this year June.. she told me that I'll meet someone by the end of July (she said to me she saw 7)

But I saw him on first week August which was off by a few days, but still amazing how she predicted it.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2020, 08:32:50 AM »
I read with her semi recently and her time frame came and went. She is really nice but she is inaccurate. She fished for details and it was the opposite of Lady P, Yona and my other favorites.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2020, 06:25:44 PM »
I read with her semi recently and her time frame came and went. She is really nice but she is inaccurate. She fished for details and it was the opposite of Lady P, Yona and my other favorites.

I wouldn't count for her timing skills.. they change quite a lot and for sure her timing hasn't been great for me either.

How was she at your current situation details and final outcome though?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »

Did you tell her you didn’t think things resonated? I don’t like when they fish for info. I have never had anything unfold when that happens. She inserted her personal opinion in my reading, and it didn’t even pertain to my situation.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
She inserted her opinion and was kind of rude about it.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2020, 07:24:30 PM »
She's immensely accurate for me and predictions too. Got some details on the person wrong but yeah it's very minor.. she's still one of my favourite readers at keen and oranum.

anything