Author Topic: Kelly callaghan  (Read 12088 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Kelly callaghan
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2020, 11:59:21 AM »
I read with her semi recently and her time frame came and went. She is really nice but she is inaccurate. She fished for details and it was the opposite of Lady P, Yona and my other favorites.

I wouldn't count for her timing skills.. they change quite a lot and for sure her timing hasn't been great for me either.

How was she at your current situation details and final outcome though?

She was awful. The present didn’t resonate. Since posting my first review of her I found out the prediction she made won’t happen at all. I would rate 0/10 stars.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2020, 07:44:00 PM »
Is she usually not nice? I read with her 4 times and everytime her reading is absolutely different

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2020, 07:50:50 PM »
Is she usually not nice? I read with her 4 times and everytime her reading is absolutely different

Lol I've read with her 3 times and she's consistent though.. Might have to say u don't connect with her (?)

But generally if I come to a reader and what she says is absolutely different from everytime I have a reading like alyciarose and metalmark from oranum, I consider them to not work for me at all.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »
I read with her and her contact prediction did not happen. She started off very positive until I gave her a little info, then it changed up a bit. She also mentioned a move. I do hope what she did say to me about the situation was true.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2020, 11:32:38 AM »
Update: Kelly predicted a new POI back for me in June which was right. (description, job, etc)

Then all her predictions did not manifest... my POI disappeared out and moving to another country lol :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Joy

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
So, I decided to try again because I read the other feedback here after I posten my feedback earlier this year. Well, I am sorry but there was a lot of shuffling going on every time I asked something. Then there was a back and forth on what she was saying and third party suddenly popped after one of the shuffling. I cannot say if what she predicted will happen or not because by the end of the reading, she had given me both a yes and a no and a maybe + 2 completely opposite things on another question. This time she did not name cards like the first time but it did sound like a card reading and that shuffling for every question...

Did anyone else have the impression there were cards there?

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2020, 12:37:32 PM »
She definitely uses cards as she mentioned that she was using them during my reading with her. She gave me a negative outcome for my reading. She was accurate on some of the stuff, but not sure if I’d read with her again.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2023, 01:28:52 PM »
one moment she says a positive reading and a completely different negative outcome when i called her a week later.

anything