Author Topic: Kelly callaghan  (Read 12085 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Kelly callaghan
« on: May 02, 2020, 07:04:55 PM »
Anything on her? Her predictions were opposed of all the heavy hitters and she seemed negative and backtracked after I told her my situation

Offline Piggynose

Re: Kelly callaghan
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 12:34:22 AM »
I tried her once or twice about 3 years ago. She gave me a negative outcome about someone I was asking about back then and she was correct. I haven’t tried her since though.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 02:17:46 AM »
She was correct when I read with her on Oranum back in 2016.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 02:30:07 AM »
Correct on outcome?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 02:36:39 AM »
Also, are her predictions short term or long term?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 02:39:58 AM »
Correct on outcome?

Yes, both short and long term.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 02:48:16 AM »
Omg! Now I dont know what to think:(

Yona, kisha, micah, solara, matilda, carla, stephanies theresa all said something is going to happen between POI and I and kelly said No...

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 02:53:13 AM »

Yona, kisha, micah, solara, matilda, carla, stephanies theresa all said something is going to happen between POI and I and kelly said No...

Kisha, micah and Matilda were all wrong for me. Micah especially was fairytale. I haven’t had the pleasure to try Yona though.

Kelly has been right with the current, but no with contact predictions, but she does see stuff

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2020, 04:11:54 AM »

She could be kind of a doom and gloom reader? Not saying she isn’t accurate but maybe she leans more towards the negative. Nothing is set in stone so don’t let it get to you

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2020, 04:21:49 AM »

She could be kind of a doom and gloom reader? Not saying she isn’t accurate but maybe she leans more towards the negative. Nothing is set in stone so don’t let it get to you

She kind if gelt that way to me-

She started by saying I see reconnection between you guy and contact and then when I told her the present situation she said no he doesn’t want anything to do with you.

The other readers are definitely not giving me a fairytale  but hers was like nope, nothing is happening at all.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2020, 04:40:49 AM »

She started by saying I see reconnection between you guy and contact and then when I told her the present situation she said no he doesn’t want anything to do with you.

The other readers are definitely not giving me a fairytale  but hers was like nope, nothing is happening at all.

If she changed what she was saying after you were giving her more info then don’t trust her

Offline SarahM

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2020, 04:49:14 AM »

If she changed what she was saying after you were giving her more info then don’t trust her

Yup agreed ^. Has happened to me plenty of times with readers. Doesn’t make them psychic... just means they took a wild guess and probably based on your situation, the negative outcome is more likely to happen.

Offline Joy

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 07:16:18 PM »
I can take the doom and gloom she gave me but I can't help but think it came from Tarot cards  :-\ Just because she pulled a card with swords...

One of the things that annoy me is when I am searching for a reader that is not going to do cards, I read through the entire info, I see no cards, tea leaves or legumes involved but only clair-senses and mediumship and what not and then I call and the first thing that happens is cards start shuffling and I hear of a guy that is concealing something, third parties in the middle of tight quarantine, while the dude is working hard and we have cultural or religious differences or maybe distance between us, or all of the above. Whatever happened to all the clair senses?

What is worse, just before I called her, I called two other readers because, again, I read the info and no "tools" of any kind were mentioned, only clair senses. I asked my question, and cards started shuffling, and I heard, "He is working hard, honey. This card shows him sitting at a table, working hard to make money. He is concentrated on his money." I wasn't even asking about any of that. Of course, we have a connection! That goes without saying. We are all connected  ;) I hang up the phone to these two readers, and then I got to Kelly and another Tarot reading happened - swords and all... Now, if one is not supposed to have tarot readings frequently in order for this person to have an accurate reading, that ship def sailed. Because I had 3, one after another, while trying to avoid card readings. Kelly pretty much told me what cards she pulled and what they mean. Maybe she is right about all the doom and gloom she gave me, but it just didn't seem consistent with what her info says and what I was looking (and paying) for. She just dry-explained the meaning of the cards she was pulling in the same way I can find online :(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:21:49 PM by Joy »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 07:29:29 PM »
I can take the doom and gloom she gave me but I can't help but think it came from Tarot cards  :-\ Just because she pulled a card with swords...

One of the things that annoy me is when I am searching for a reader that is not going to do cards, I read through the entire info, I see no cards, tea leaves or legumes involved but only clair-senses and mediumship and what not and then I call and the first thing that happens is cards start shuffling and I hear of a guy that is concealing something, third parties in the middle of tight quarantine, while the dude is working hard and we have cultural or religious differences or maybe distance between us, or all of the above. Whatever happened to all the clair senses?

What is worse, just before I called her, I called two other readers because, again, I read the info and no "tools" of any kind were mentioned, only clair senses. I asked my question, and cards started shuffling, and I heard, "He is working hard, honey. This card shows him sitting at a table, working hard to make money. He is concentrated on his money." I wasn't even asking about any of that. Of course, we have a connection! That goes without saying. We are all connected  ;) I hang up the phone to these two readers, and then I got to Kelly and another Tarot reading happened - swords and all... Now, if one is not supposed to have tarot readings frequently in order for this person to have an accurate reading, that ship def sailed. Because I had 3, one after another, while trying to avoid card readings. Kelly pretty much told me what cards she pulled and what they mean. Maybe she is right about all the doom and gloom she gave me, but it just didn't seem consistent with what her info says and what I was looking (and paying) for. She just dry-explained the meaning of the cards she was pulling in the same way I can find online :(

The times I’ve talked to her she wasn’t using cards at all, maybe your tried Kelly’s tarot by mistake?

Offline Joy

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 08:02:51 PM »

This is who I called https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/kelly-callaghan/8754432?category=195&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=241

I read the info first, because I had never had a reading with her before and I really didn't want a tarot reading. I was very surprised when she started shuffling cards, then said my outcome was some kind of swords card and that meant that it was a negative. The other thing, the reading was like jumping from one card to another - "decision was made in the past, but the star card is here... he is keeping secrets, this is the moon card [follows explanation of what the moon card represents].

The two readers I called before I called her also had no cards mentioned in their info and still pulled cards. BTW, this is not the first time I try to pick a reader that won't do cards and cards is exactly what they do.

I don't think Kelly shows in the tarot cathegory.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:11:57 PM by Joy »