Offline Kkbich2014

----
« on: April 26, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »
----
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 08:02:58 PM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Who will get it right? Farewell....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 07:24:03 PM »
I havnt read this whole thing because it’s a lot but I stopped at your list. I read with all those mentioned when me and my ex were separating and none of them were correct about cheating seeing his side girl nor a baby he had coming as a result of cheating and that’s big sht. All of that info I found out later on my own. I actually have a thread here with my list. I say that to say u are looking in the wrong places for answers. Trust your own intuition as you as well because we always KNOW and seek reassurance from madam fufu or whoever it is online. I wish u success and definitely peace because I don’t wish how I once felt on anyone ❤️

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 08:06:57 PM »

Good for you. I am glad that you have a plan to live your life thats great. I just have one question you said your rephrased your question to Golden dawn tarot. Can you tell me how did you originally ask the question and then how did you rephrase it
[/quote]
I just sent you a private message.  :)

Offline kdspirited

Re: ----
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 10:55:51 PM »
got it and done  :D

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: ----
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 01:44:44 AM »
Thank you!!

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 02:13:28 PM »
I havnt read this whole thing because it’s a lot but I stopped at your list. I read with all those mentioned when me and my ex were separating and none of them were correct about cheating seeing his side girl nor a baby he had coming as a result of cheating and that’s big sht. All of that info I found out later on my own. I actually have a thread here with my list. I say that to say u are looking in the wrong places for answers. Trust your own intuition as you as well because we always KNOW and seek reassurance from madam fufu or whoever it is online. I wish u success and definitely peace because I don’t wish how I once felt on anyone ❤️
I took this post down because i realized I put up too much information. My keen account got deleted a few days later without my permission. I read through your thread and I did try a reader from your list on bitwine/ po before I closed out all of my accounts everywhere.. She was awesome and I feel she gave me the info I already knew intuitively... I’m starting to realize that they miss a lot and will have you clinging on to a dead situation for years if you let them... so I’ve let go and let things play out on their own. And things immediately began to balance out. Thanks for the advice....