Author Topic: High rates readers and success rates please  (Read 3970 times)

Offline ferney456

High rates readers and success rates please
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:04:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, really struggling with my situation right now and just wondering if any of the below high rated readers were right for you on contact and outcome predictions please?

Leeloo
Ari
Angel Readings
Celeste
Terry Mitchell
Rares Mardare
Lauren Divine
Stephanie Theresa

Offline aries1995

Re: High rates readers and success rates please
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:56:05 AM »
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, really struggling with my situation right now and just wondering if any of the below high rated readers were right for you on contact and outcome predictions please?

Leeloo
Ari
Angel Readings
Celeste
Terry Mitchell
Rares Mardare
Lauren Divine
Stephanie Theresa

Lauren divine told me I would get contact in April - that didn’t happen. Angel readings and leeloo have said may they’d still pending. Stephanie Theresa said I’d get contact but didn’t say when.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 12:31:20 PM »
No problem! I hope yours come through too!!

I’ve tried to call rares twice and both times he’s said he’s waiting for a prebooked appointment so can’t talk with me  :(

Offline ferney456

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 12:35:40 PM »
No problem! I hope yours come through too!!

I’ve tried to call rares twice and both times he’s said he’s waiting for a prebooked appointment so can’t talk with me  :(

Did you try today? That may have been me! Message him and ask him what time he will be online next or if he can set up an appointment.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 12:48:07 PM »
Yes I did! 😂 ok thank you! I’ll set up an appointment with him! Do you think he’s worth talking to?

Offline aries1995

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 12:57:20 PM »
Ahh ok well thank you for being honest. I hope you get what you want from the situation!

Offline aries1995

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 01:29:14 PM »
I think I’m slowly seeing that :( do you have any recommendations? Although I am trying to quit 🙈

Offline aries1995

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 02:31:28 PM »
😂😂 thank you anyways!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 08:01:42 PM »
I think I’m slowly seeing that :( do you have any recommendations? Although I am trying to quit 🙈

I love Yona, of course. Though, she's not a reader for everyone. Not if you have specific questions right now... People she refers to in her cards and situations only become clear later on. I started reading with her 3.5 years ago and only met the second man/my second choice in her cards 1.5 year later... 5 months after I had gotten rid of first choice for forever (well he's still around in some capacity. He still messages me from time to time).

Kisha is my second favorite, I've had lots of hits from her in general email reading. I think out of 10 or so she gave me, only 3 are outstanding: 1 is career related and I know it's going to pass as I already have the knowledge that it's coming, 2 are love related but the timeframe hasn't come for them yet.

I've done phone readings with her. She's usually very right on present and how you feel, how they feel and predictions have passed. Still waiting on the bigger ones but again, time frame isn't up.

Before these recent phone readings I had a reading with her 2 years ago. She was right about everything she predicted then (including a love interest and me thinking we'd have an opportunity to progress but then it just fizzling out down to exact time frames on that one). Still outstanding is a solid relationship for me in the Spring (she said this in reading 2 years ago and most recently in a reading I had with her last month).

So, timing wise she can be like Yona where it can be years out.

Micah - I really enjoyed reading with him. Still waiting on predictions/confirmations but he was able to pick up some good stuff...

Um....I already said Miss Ann's Wheel of the Year.

PsychicSource:

No one

Keen:

No one

I've tried quite a few California Psychic Readers recently but I wouldn't recommend any right now as it's early days.

I enjoyed my reading with psychic_diva on fiverr.

But yeah... it's slim pickings out there lol

I totally agree with you.. slim pickings for sure lol  I literally have not had a hit from anybody and I am reading on a POI that I am actually talking to