Author Topic: NEW PSYCHIC WEBSTIE oranum  (Read 11932 times)

Offline wireless213

NEW PSYCHIC WEBSTIE oranum
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:01:52 AM »
Hi Everyone....

Have anyone tried any psychic on www.oranum.com ???

this site is very nice...  you get to chat with the psychic and it is on video call...

Let me know if you had a reading from this site..

thanks

Offline Zee

Re: NEW PSYCHIC WEBSTIE oranum
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:17:24 PM »
Yes, it does look nice and I have tried it for two days, then deleted my account.

One of the things I've noticed is that there is no clock, once you elect to have a private reading.  You can't see how much time is remaining with the reader.  You only see a clock when you have about 75-80 secs left and then one pops up out of nowhere.

Also, for it to be chat, nothing you type is saved to refer back to later, so you are still feverishly taking notes.  Even with webcams, can't they record the sessions?  So in effect, although fun, this was useless.

Plus, the money you have in your account is called credits, but the amount you see is always lower than the amount you actually have.  You never know how much you actually spend on a particular caller because this isn’t tracked. When you go to your account, it only shows how many credits are remaining and a picture of the reader you chatted with shows in your history.  Many of the confirmation emails are automatic responses, so it seems like you are getting personalized service.

When you want to add to your bank, the lowest amount you can select is $19.99, although I could select $9.99 the first time and there is no way you can type in the amount, at all. 
I can't figure out where the five star readers are getting their ratings. The second and last reader I chatted with only had one review.  He just started two days ago, (I know 'cause I asked) and he already had a 4 1/2 star rating. How is that possible?

He had only been doing readings for a range of 5-10 years (ranges only inflate the readers years in service). He was more into numerology and wanted my full name and I told him I already had that done for the year and didn't need another one.  He used tarot cards but honestly didn't seem that good at it.  He liked to give peps talk.  I knew I was closing my account and he was funny, so I just went with him, since he was only $0.99 a min. The site does offer money back guarantees but I don’t know the particulars.

That site was not only too inflated, it was too confusing.  I wish anyone luck who pursues it.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
I tried a while ago,readers dont speak well english..bad in fact.(some from Russia and Eastern Europe).I find the site very "doubtful",and i wonder what on earth they have mixed together... :-[
That site just dosent come across as serious..

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »
Yes there are a lot of readers on there where English isn't their first language, but this company isn't based in the United States, so that might explain it. And I do mean there are many.  And excuse me but plenty of the readers look downtrodden; like life really hasn't been good to them and they were just picked up off the street.  Sorry, but that's what it looked like to me, although I know you can't have a free floating webcam without power, nor in a homeless shelter for that matter.

The first reader I had, seeingforward was so general I raised holy crap about it and wanted my money back (no problem).  She was supposed to be one of their more expert readers.  Almost everything she said to me could have applied to anyone. It was just random advice that I shouldn't have had to pay, to get. The second reader wasn't much better.  It never even stated he was psychic, Joseph P Angelo or (JOSEPHPANGELO). He was funny and mainly used tarot (which he couldn't read very well) and numerology, which I've already had done for the year. Oh, and Joseph had a four and a half star rating.  He had one review when I read with him and had just started two days prior to my reading.  So where in the world was he getting his ratings from?  It didn't make sense to me.

In addition, the company just went through some production changes.  As of November 6th 2012, Duodecad IT Services Luxembourg S.à.r.l. took over the website's operation from Lalib Lda. I just hope any of this information helps someone.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »
And excuse me but plenty of the readers look downtrodden; like life really hasn't been good to them and they were just picked up off the street.  Sorry, but that's what it looked like to me, although I know you can't have a free floating webcam without power, nor in a homeless shelter for that matter.

Haha..that made me laugh!Very good description :)We know for a fact in my country that its common that girls that operates sex-live-chats often quit,take a weekend cource in tarot,and open their own psychic line instead...That may be the case here..without me implying anything,but they do look suspective..at least some of them..almost with only underwear on,in front of the webcamera.

I cant remember the names of whom i called.It was so generic that i had forgotten the next minute.The one i remember was an email reading i got,,,and the reason i remember it,was that i hardly understood what was written there..That girl needs to take a weekend-class in english :)

I showed the link to my friends at home in a forum i participate in,and we all agreed...Stay away!!This is not serious buziness!We had a good laugh all of us over a reagge-type of guy cooling off in his chair with his MP3,waiting for his next customer :)

Offline Hannah3

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:50 PM »
I like that you can see them on chat. I tried a few out. Some were good, some not so good.. I like that you get to see thier free webcam first. I got addicted to Oranum for a bit but have stayed away for awhile. Its easy to want to try them all out.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »
I looked at the site, I thought it was freaky and weird! No speak English very well, it just has FAKE written all over it to me! I wont try again...I didnt have a reading, I got outta there!!! Just my opinion though.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 04:54:10 AM »
I would have to agree with you Jonnie. There are some real characters on there. And they're probably just that: characters portraying the role of a psychic. I'll pass.

eleonora

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 02:21:56 PM »
There are a few real ones and some excellent tarot readers. And some healers, who do not pretend to be psychics, who are real healers. I only had one reading there, but observed quite a lot. Differently from other sites, you have the possibility of observing and judging for yourself. When you call Keen or CP, you have no idea who's behind the telephone. At least, on Oranum you can see for yourself. And yes, some speak English with an accent. But all speak very well and correctly. How many of you can speak another language so fluently to be able to give readings - despite the accent? If not, abstain from judging an accent, please. Spend time in their rooms and decide who's fake or not: it's a possibility that no other site gives you.

jen80

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 04:16:39 PM »
There are a few real ones and some excellent tarot readers. And some healers, who do not pretend to be psychics, who are real healers. I only had one reading there, but observed quite a lot. Differently from other sites, you have the possibility of observing and judging for yourself. When you call Keen or CP, you have no idea who's behind the telephone. At least, on Oranum you can see for yourself. And yes, some speak English with an accent. But all speak very well and correctly. How many of you can speak another language so fluently to be able to give readings - despite the accent? If not, abstain from judging an accent, please. Spend time in their rooms and decide who's fake or not: it's a possibility that no other site gives you.
@ elenora please don't take this the wrong way but do you work for the site?

jen80

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 04:30:56 PM »
@elenora I asked the previous question because you said that you only had one reading so how do you know that ALL of them speak correctly. Anyway I will have to trust the people on here that have gone there and would not recommend the site. Thank God I found this site I will no longer be a victim of any scam. The people here that do not recommend I have read all their posts and know they are not readers or endorsing any site or reader just saying their own experience. Sorry elenora I will not even check out the website not to talk of joining the site. Have a blessed day.

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 05:06:28 PM »
And yes, some speak English with an accent.
Yeah, I totally laughed when I saw this. Their accents aren't the problem; forming complete sentences are. Kudos to anyone who can speak two languages but it doesn’t mean diddly if I have to be psychic to interpret what you're saying. So as far as I’m concerned this would mean you speak one language fluently and the other one brokenly.

The biggest issue I have with the site is the way you don't have accurate running totals of your funds, and the fact you can't save anything from chat.  Callers became so fixated on seeing the readers via webcam, talking back to you as you type the question, they often clearly miss this.

jen80

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 05:54:41 PM »
I don't know how 'seeing' a psychic would make me more comfortable. I don't care if its the elephant man or an alien that is on the other side talking to me. I want accuracy, honesty, nothing general that can pertain to everyone on earth, no scam to take my money,a way to track my money. Oh I see you and ur ex had a fight, I see that ten years ago you had a boyfriend that u loved, I see a trip, he is overwhelmed and loves u, there is a delay, he loves u so much, wait for him he will be back in a year, I see u live in a green house. If you go for an interview and ask if you will get the job the answer will turn to percentages, oh you have 80 percent chance of getting it so that if you don't get it that would account for the 20 percent that was negative. Your ex will contact you today then tomorrow and if you ask again the almighty 'will power' excuse comes up. There is small talk until your money is finished and then you realize you never got the answer you wanted. Someone is coming into your life that has his own business, he is white, black, yellow and green. He is tall and short, he has a child or two or three. Oh I see a lot of money coming your way. I can go on. No I don't care to see what the psychic looks like.I need real take to the bank predictions.

jen80

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 06:22:33 PM »
@ elenora am sorry if I implied that you were a reader or worked for the site. It was just odd that you had only one reading but was able to tell they are real, had real healers and psychics etc. Thanks

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 06:26:35 PM »
@ Eleanora Like I said it is just my opinion about the site....you are free to read with them all you wish...free will you know  ;D

anything