Author Topic: NEW PSYCHIC WEBSTIE oranum  (Read 11931 times)

Offline Zee

Re: NEW PSYCHIC WEBSTIE oranum
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »
Jen80 you’re right about all of it, but those who aren’t familiar with readers would think this site is legit, which it still could be (or some of the readers are) because they can see the reader which gives the perception they have nothing to hide (not some posted image). It’s along the same lines that seeing is believing. This is just my opinion on their business model. It’s just a different spin to draw people in. I found it fun and interesting all at the same time, but I still felt uneasy just because I’ve had a lot of readings and because this forum and others have questioned many rating systems, that site just seems off. And personally, I always had the impression that a one on one in person reading was better than a phone reading, but I’ve had just as many bad readers in person as I’ve had on the phone/chat.

Oh, you also get a chance to speak to the reader before you accept a private chat.  They are not suppose to answer anything psychic-ly, out in the open which doesn’t make sense to me, because how would I know how connected they are?  It’s like they are forbidden to be tested. Why would I want to speak to them generally or just to say hi – to hear their voice? Ummm I don’t think so.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »
I don't think eleanora is a reader but there are readers here posting i can tell you that....also acting as if they have had a few readings to make it unclear to people who call...just proceed with caution when readings posts.

eleonora

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 01:39:33 AM »
I'm definitely NOT a reader. I just happen to be one of those people with an accent. How do I know that many on Oranum actually speak English decently even if I had only one reading? Because they have free chats, they are there, on their web cam, talking, interacting with you. You don't need readings to hear them speaking. It's certainly possible that some weren't able to formulate sentences, I don't know, I didn't encounter them.
This forum, I'm realizing more and more, is quite strange. There was almost an unanimous consensus on Cookies' extraordinary abilities. I've never been curious to try her, so cannot tell (if anybody is interested, I can elaborate more on why I was not interested in her). Now, suddenly, someone started expressing doubts about her and a bunch of negative comments have started appearing.
I'd suggest the same: everything has a reverse. Not all good psychics are always good. Not all are good psychics. In no site. Many many many are not even psychics. On ANY site. I'm not saying that Oranum is better than other sites, I think ALL are quite bad and full of scams. But there could be a possibility of someone actually good. Like Cookie turned out actually not so perfect, after all.
I was thinking of writing another post listing who I believe is authentic on Oranum but given the reaction I don't think I will. I'll keep them for myself  ;)

jen80

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 02:59:08 AM »
@eleanora the accent thing wasn't really the thing that got me curious about your post it was that you said you had ONE reading on that site but yet you know that half of them are real psychics and real healers that is very odd. Even if they have free chat as someone said here that they are not allowed to say psychic things in their free chat rooms so I wondered how you know that half of them are real. With cookie I can say that she was not real for me because I have read with her many many many many many times, have spent lots lots lots lots of money on her, have a book full of crap predictions that did not come true so I can say that about her but that you can tell someone who is real from looking at them in a chat room is an amazing feat. Kudos wish I had your ability that would have saved me thousands.

eleonora

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 03:32:41 AM »
@eleanora the accent thing wasn't really the thing that got me curious about your post it was that you said you had ONE reading on that site but yet you know that half of them are real psychics and real healers that is very odd. Even if they have free chat as someone said here that they are not allowed to say psychic things in their free chat rooms so I wondered how you know that half of them are real. With cookie I can say that she was not real for me because I have read with her many many many many many times, have spent lots lots lots lots of money on her, have a book full of crap predictions that did not come true so I can say that about her but that you can tell someone who is real from looking at them in a chat room is an amazing feat. Kudos wish I had your ability that would have saved me thousands.

I did not say half!!! I said a few. :) You can learn a lot from their chatrooms. They can't answer personal questions but can talk about psychic stuff. But some do anyway, or pull a card. But you don't need to have predictions to know if some knows how to read tarot cards. Or how to deal with energy work. It's like interviewing someone for a job. It happens that I know quite a lot about tarot cards, and reiki and yoga, as I believe I said before on this forum. So I can judge. Then it doesn't matter if the readers are good in predictions, I can see if they are serious in what they do. Then it doesn't mean that all serious energy workers will actually heal you or a good tarot card reader will predict your future to the T. Even the best doctor may not get a right diagnosis sometimes. It's more than looking at them though. It's spending time with them. Observe. Feel. Make evaluations. Of course I make my evaluations based on my knowledge. I haven't started going on Oranum because I was looking for readers, I just wanted to evaluate the community. The one reading I had was out of impulse, went to this reader's room for the first time and I felt a strong strong connection and she seemed so real. Went back the following day and got a reading. One of the best readings I've ever had (future predictions I can't tell yet, but I don't care about the future, future is what we build in the present). No, I haven't had thousands like some of you here. 15 or so in the last two years. So, perhaps I don't have authority to speak... Again, I'm not defending Oranum, I'm just saying that a few are real, in my humble opinion, or at least they appear like serious, dedicated 'psychic workers'.

jen80

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 04:19:30 AM »
@eleanora a FEW is still a lot. To say that someone is a real psychic or healer just from seeing them is odd. Actors can act diverse roles and are believable in all of them hence academy awards. Most of us here can write you a script of what most psychics say and most of us can act the part of a psychic because we have heard it all so that they look serious does not make them real. This is their livelihood  of course they have to be serious. Even when you interview someone you cannot be sure about the person until you see how well they work. A person will be on their best behavior during an interview. A doctor can make a diagnosis by just looking at a patient sometimes because their are things that will be present like their skin color changing, eyes dilated or constricted etc. Even with energy work a person can read up on it and say the right things but cannot deliver. Almost anyone can also be schooled on the use of the tarot. Just memorize what each card means which can be found on the internet. 3 or more people here have gone to that site and did not pick up on their wonderful abilities. I still believe and correct me if am wrong that the only way to know if a psychic or healer is real is my tasting their pudding. Even those that don't go for just predictions still call for prediction but wants guidance included, they don't call for just guidance alone or else they would go to a therapist who is actually trained in that. They go for predictions but want guidance as to what to do or an advice. The only way to know who is real is to have seen their predictions or advice work not who is a good actor and able to act the part. I am praying that people do not get hooked on a scam. Everyone reading this forum make your own decisions on what feels right to you but please be very very careful. I lost thousands and became an emotional wreck until God saved me. I still take it one day at a time and am so passionate that others don't fall into unecessary traps. Any psychic that does not work for you stop stop stop and try another until you find the one that works for you. Jen

eleonora

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 04:48:16 AM »
@eleanora a FEW is still a lot. To say that someone is a real psychic or healer just from seeing them is odd. Actors can act diverse roles and are believable in all of them hence academy awards. Most of us here can write you a script of what most psychics say and most of us can act the part of a psychic because we have heard it all so that they look serious does not make them real. This is their livelihood  of course they have to be serious. Even when you interview someone you cannot be sure about the person until you see how well they work.

Then NO ONE will ever have a job!!!! Because everybody is hired BEFORE they see how you work ....

I am praying that people do not get hooked on a scam. Everyone reading this forum make your own decisions on what feels right to you but please be very very careful. I lost thousands and became an emotional wreck until God saved me. I still take it one day at a time and am so passionate that others don't fall into unecessary traps. Any psychic that does not work for you stop stop stop and try another until you find the one that works for you. Jen

I'm not sure if that was addressed to me or not. No worries, I haven't spent a fortune. At all. And I won't. My last reading was about $40 early Nov.

jen80

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 05:06:08 AM »
@eleanora. It is true that people are hired before the employers know how well they work, which goes With what am saying that someone may say all the right things during an interview and have a good resume but it is only when they start working that an employer will know whether the person is good at their job. We 'hire' the psychics for how many minues, days or months. Their good resume is usually their feedbacks which is why california psychics have only good feedbacks, cp has videos of these psychics talking, doing promo videos so you can actaully see them. But it is only when we have 'hired' the psychics that we know wether they are real and good at what they do. Almost everyone I know has horror stories about cp psychics even though everything 'looks' perfect. You cannot say that anyone is good at what they do just from feeling their aura or energy or how serious they look. Anyway no problem thanks for the lively conversation. Jen

eleonora

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 03:17:25 PM »
@eleanora. It is true that people are hired before the employers know how well they work, which goes With what am saying that someone may say all the right things during an interview and have a good resume but it is only when they start working that an employer will know whether the person is good at their job. We 'hire' the psychics for how many minues, days or months. Their good resume is usually their feedbacks which is why california psychics have only good feedbacks, cp has videos of these psychics talking, doing promo videos so you can actaully see them. But it is only when we have 'hired' the psychics that we know wether they are real and good at what they do. Almost everyone I know has horror stories about cp psychics even though everything 'looks' perfect. You cannot say that anyone is good at what they do just from feeling their aura or energy or how serious they look. Anyway no problem thanks for the lively conversation. Jen

Correct, Jen, we don't know how a person actually works until you see them working. So, let's say that the demos  and all other time that you spend on Oranum is like the screening process: it may give you a feeling of who you want to hire. I have now 3-4 people that I may want to hire if I feel so. This forum worked similarly for me for Cookie: all the things people were saying about her, what her strength is, etc. made me know that I did not want to hire her. I don't care about remote viewing details, that she sees a white car near a man with a yellow shirt in day 5 of my future. What's the point? At least for me. Anyhow, seeing the readers on Oranum is not like watching the videos on CP. But I stop here. If you or anybody else is interested in knowing more about this and who I think it's worthy and why, PM me.

jen80

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »
@eleanora hi hope you had a good day at work today. Yes, now that you have seen 3-4 people that you may want to hire you may find out that maybe one or two of them will fit you and be good for you then at that time you will confidently say yes these people that I have hired work well with my 'company'. After you have hired and worked with your team let us know. Thanks elenora hope they work out for you. Jen

eleonora

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 12:34:25 AM »
@eleanora hi hope you had a good day at work today. Yes, now that you have seen 3-4 people that you may want to hire you may find out that maybe one or two of them will fit you and be good for you then at that time you will confidently say yes these people that I have hired work well with my 'company'. After you have hired and worked with your team let us know. Thanks elenora hope they work out for you. Jen

I used one and I was more than happy with her. That has been my last reading so far, mid-Nov. I have no intention of 'hiring' anybody else for a while. From Oranum or from any other site. For now, I'll use my own abilities and intuitions. So, it's likely I won't report anything. Also because, as it should be clear from this forum, someone who has worked for me may not work for you or others. If you, or others on this site, want to believe me that I think not everybody on Oranum is fake or a character, but there are some possibly good psychics, do so. If not, honestly, I don't really care... Nite

jen80

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 01:58:22 AM »
@eleanora well if you do read with anyone there that proves right let us know. Gnite.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »
Oranum is reviewed quite extensively on another forum I visit. There do seem to be a few good readers that members enjoy but like many psychics from any network mentioned on this and other forums, there seems to be a low percentage of predictions coming to pass and, of course, there are even more psychics reviewed from Oranum that seem to be inaccurate entirely. I opened an account there a long time ago and spent a fair amount of time in the chat rooms. I received a reading from someone there that I can't remember (sorry, I ended the chat very quickly, it was a joke of a reading and it's been nearly a year) but my gut just didn't feel right about the site in general. Some of the readers can even be quite rude if you come into the chat room and will accuse someone of being a troll. I dunno, it was a bizarre experience all in all and I really felt like many of the "psychics" were playing the role of psychic. You can't deny there are some cooky ones on there, hahaha! But, Eleonora, your assessment is a fair one. When I think of how many cold readers there are on all of these networks, I think it could be a safe bet that only 1 out of every 50 readers have some sort of gift or skill, LOL! That being said, I only use one network site just to help narrow it down for me personally. Anyway, I wish I could say I have had only a little over a dozen readings total!!! Lucky girl.  ;D

anything