Author Topic: Great new etsy reader  (Read 5807 times)

Offline shippunk182

Great new etsy reader
« on: April 03, 2020, 05:54:43 PM »
Found a new etsy reader I really like

Victoria aka peach 🍑 something is the name of the store

She’s brand new but she’s my new go to

She’s eerily accurate and cheap

Anyone try her ?

Offline laoch

Re: Great new etsy reader
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 04:11:22 PM »
Link?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:59:19 PM »
Won’t let me link but it’s called peach consults

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 04:12:32 PM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachConsults

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:58:07 PM »
I wanna know of she is accurate in predictions! Might try!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 05:04:01 PM »
I didn't feel like we connected

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 07:14:14 PM »

Why not; what happened?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 07:17:29 PM »

Why not; what happened?

Alot of things she spoke about made no sense. I was wrecking my mind trying to figure out who she picked up on, but it definitely wasn't my situation.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 03:21:54 AM »
Has anyone ever read with LadyAkashaPsychic: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LadyAkashaPsychic on Etsy? I found her reading resonates to my situation & I didn't supply her any information but questions. She delivered her reading in MP3, it was short but on point! She seemed to be very tuned-in & her price is reasonable too. She has a couple of predictions & if they do happen, it will be in this Fall.

UPDATE: LadyAkashaPsychic seems to be specialized in business & career psychic, she even dedicated her website for this type of reading: https://www.sheilakadeer.com/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 03:34:11 AM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 05:54:12 PM »

Why not; what happened?

Alot of things she spoke about made no sense. I was wrecking my mind trying to figure out who she picked up on, but it definitely wasn't my situation.

I knew immediately she didn't connect to me either.  None of it made any sense and I knew it wasn't my POI when she said he would use social media to make me angry.  One, I wouldn't see it because I unfriended him and two, he isn't the type to flaunt relationships or write things about petty drama ever.

I should know better than to try new readers, when I already have some that work well for me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 05:58:07 PM by samantha87 »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 06:42:53 PM »
Hmm I'll bite, since I'm a test case in asking for a general love predictions reading. I'm certain it'll be some bs about app guy this app guy that.
I may try the career one as well ; I'm an academic so usually readers are way way way off with this, even if I explain I'm an academic. for example they'll say I'll get a promotion and stay-I'm already promoted, or they'll say in 2 months I'm leaving. Anyone who leaves only leaves for the next job in August, and people get the job offer in hand by Thanksgiving. so and there's the fact that covid wiped out the job market . but let's see.
and of course, she's on vacation mode-another one of those.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:46:13 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »
I had a reading with PeachConsults, some part of her reading resonated to what already happened but things that she said going to happen seem like a fairy tale to me but not in a positive way. In fact, I was left confused & wondering as if I don't know the person whom I asked about in the reading, oh well... I didn't deny her reading, I just said I will keep you posted if these things you saw indeed happen. But that's a very weird reading!  :-\

Why not; what happened?

I knew immediately she didn't connect to me either.  None of it made any sense and I knew it wasn't my POI when she said he would use social media to make me angry.  One, I wouldn't see it because I unfriended him and two, he isn't the type to flaunt relationships or write things about petty drama ever.

I should know better than to try new readers, when I already have some that work well for me.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2020, 06:28:29 PM »
Hi all, just reporting back. I was able to catch Peach. It did not resonate at all-it was a random collection of dudes she saw, a short guy after me who is a friend ( I have a friend who is like 6 3 after me), a man who will wine and dine me and only want sex (I never let guys pay for anything, not even a coffee, precisely for this reason, and I don't need a warning about such a guy b/c I have a dismally low libido and don't feel anything sexual with 99.999% of guys), and then a fairy tale like sounding scenario with me at a lake next summer in a red bikini and a lifeguard hits on me. Lol there is a lake and I do have a red bikini but the lake has no life guards and even if they were, they would be less than half my age and I am not going to be anyone's cougar fantasy-beside which I just don't have the cougar looks.

But I tried the second link-lady akasha, on career and it resonated. She saw that I'd be "head hunted" exactly verbatim Yona's words, and not just that but the only way for post-tenure academics to move, really, but not this year but September of 21 and that she could see I'd move to an institution in a city like setting with better pay. the only thing that did not align with Yona is that she saw that it's a male collaborator who seeks me out and Yona is seeing the male as well but saying I don't take that offer and instead am approached later by a female colleague.
This is already in the works. I have a male colleague-two actually-at a place in upstate NY. It is a location that is a cross between a college town and a city-it's a city technically but a small affordable one. Upstate NY isn't my cup of tea b/c I detest the cold year round-I used to love it but I'd be depressed cooped up inside. The bigger issue is that I'd be leaving the field-it's an interdisciplinary department that pays better but I'd be sacrificing being in the discipline for better pay.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2020, 06:46:16 PM »
Peach didnt work for me either.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2020, 06:59:58 PM »
I jumped on the bandwagon and tried PeachConsults after seeing her reviews a couple of months ago and I was very disappointed. While she was quick and precise in her response, all the details she gave me were 99% wrong. Like she was guessing random stuff about the guys I asked her about and none of it reasonated. She told me I would meet 2-3 guys but descriptions and timelines were off.

I don't feel she is a fraud but I do feel she makes up random stuff and details that are not there as fillers. I wouldn't go back nor recommend her for this purpose. Sometimes inaccurate details are far more misleading and generous than vagueness.