Author Topic: Great new etsy reader  (Read 5810 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Great new etsy reader
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2020, 07:22:11 PM »
I agree with you about making up random stuff! I sensed she mixed her reading between what she saw/felt & her judgment. I decided to just take what resonates & put the rest behind.

I jumped on the bandwagon and tried PeachConsults after seeing her reviews a couple of months ago and I was very disappointed. While she was quick and precise in her response, all the details she gave me were 99% wrong. Like she was guessing random stuff about the guys I asked her about and none of it reasonated. She told me I would meet 2-3 guys but descriptions and timelines were off.

I don't feel she is a fraud but I do feel she makes up random stuff and details that are not there as fillers. I wouldn't go back nor recommend her for this purpose. Sometimes inaccurate details are far more misleading and generous than vagueness.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2020, 07:26:38 PM »
LadyAkashaPsychic had a couple of predictions for me this Fall, if those events indeed happen, she will def be my go-to reader on Etsy! I plan to get her 6-month psychic forecast general reading because I've had positive vibes with her & I think she is a real deal!  :)

Hi all, just reporting back. I was able to catch Peach. It did not resonate at all-it was a random collection of dudes she saw, a short guy after me who is a friend ( I have a friend who is like 6 3 after me), a man who will wine and dine me and only want sex (I never let guys pay for anything, not even a coffee, precisely for this reason, and I don't need a warning about such a guy b/c I have a dismally low libido and don't feel anything sexual with 99.999% of guys), and then a fairy tale like sounding scenario with me at a lake next summer in a red bikini and a lifeguard hits on me. Lol there is a lake and I do have a red bikini but the lake has no life guards and even if they were, they would be less than half my age and I am not going to be anyone's cougar fantasy-beside which I just don't have the cougar looks.

But I tried the second link-lady akasha, on career and it resonated. She saw that I'd be "head hunted" exactly verbatim Yona's words, and not just that but the only way for post-tenure academics to move, really, but not this year but September of 21 and that she could see I'd move to an institution in a city like setting with better pay. the only thing that did not align with Yona is that she saw that it's a male collaborator who seeks me out and Yona is seeing the male as well but saying I don't take that offer and instead am approached later by a female colleague.
This is already in the works. I have a male colleague-two actually-at a place in upstate NY. It is a location that is a cross between a college town and a city-it's a city technically but a small affordable one. Upstate NY isn't my cup of tea b/c I detest the cold year round-I used to love it but I'd be depressed cooped up inside. The bigger issue is that I'd be leaving the field-it's an interdisciplinary department that pays better but I'd be sacrificing being in the discipline for better pay.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2020, 10:01:24 PM »
I got 2 readings with Peach Consults. The first one was pretty negative about my old POI and it left me feeling really bad. It seemed realistic, so I believed it. Got a reading with her within the past month about a new person I'm seeing and it was also pretty negative. She predicts him walking away next month. Now back to the first negative reading I got, she said she saw my old POI spending time with another woman all summer. Well, actually, it seems like he's single and isolated at home during the pandemic, so she was wrong. The woman he was seeing before this is no longer even in town.

Now onto the second reading I got about the other guy... she saw me confessing to him this month and him pulling away before coming forward later in the month... Well, July is almost over. No confessions, no behavior that I would consider "pulling away." Just continuous steady communication and slow progress. He's bad at communicating, but he's actually been more consistent than ever, funny enough. If things fizzle out between us next month, then I'll give her that, but for now she seems like a huge dud to me, unfortunately.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2020, 06:05:32 AM »
I like Peach, she is nice *Victoria* but lately her readings are all over the place. She had mentioned a woman I cant stand that keeps talking to my guy and talks to his friends too *(she has a man and theyre taken too)* she never once picked up that a female friend who was with my guys friend was cheating on him the whole time, she kept saying the guy friend was cheating on her. This is major and I felt she should have picked up on it, it all shocked us. She has gotten a lot of things wrong about my guy and its angered him.