Author Topic: Intuitive Perspective - purple ocean  (Read 8005 times)

Offline Oisin16

Intuitive Perspective - purple ocean
« on: March 30, 2020, 01:45:16 PM »
Hello, I open another thread about intuitive perspective since the previous one is posted in the wrong category and kind of hard to find.

I read with her last month and kind of half of what she said happened and she seem to be in tuned however the major prediction haven’t happened of course, so I would like to know if anyone else have read with her and know if she’s accurate or not. Thanks

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Intuitive Perspective - purple ocean
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:04:37 PM »
She’s been very accurate for me this far, however her big predictions were suppose to happen in March and although progress has been made still not there yet but I’m sure Covid 19 didn’t help the situation.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 03:10:52 PM »
She’s been very accurate for me this far, however her big predictions were suppose to happen in March and although progress has been made still not there yet but I’m sure Covid 19 didn’t help the situation.

Thanks!! Same, my February prediction developed greatly however March was stuck. I only got to order her 3 minutes video one time cause it has been hard for me to get a hold of her, cause when I get the notification of her being available she gets busy quickly, have you contact her with 3 minutes video or with live readings?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:32:36 PM »
Her contact prediction didn’t manifest for me.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 08:20:13 PM »
Does she always gives everyone’s positive reading?

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 09:13:13 PM »
I mean I’m not sure about her always giving positive readings.  Mine have been 50/50 I tho k it’s her delivery.  She’s not the best with toning and honestly getting a reading right now in my opinion is a waste of time because the entire world is pretty much on hold.

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 10:32:36 PM »

So I talked to a girl off the boards about intuitive.  Heather told her she needs to move on and it wasn’t going to happen.  So no, she doesn’t always give positive readings it’s more her delivery that’s positive.  Just thought I’d update you.  She’s impossible to get a hold of I haven’t talked to her since early Feb!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 10:58:40 AM »

So I talked to a girl off the boards about intuitive.  Heather told her she needs to move on and it wasn’t going to happen.  So no, she doesn’t always give positive readings it’s more her delivery that’s positive.  Just thought I’d update you.  She’s impossible to get a hold of I haven’t talked to her since early Feb!
Thank you for the update, glad she doesn’t simply give positive deliveries, let’s see how it pans out for me

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 10:54:12 PM »
Any updates? I know she is a fairytale reader from her reviews but also, what is with her reviews? There are a group of people who seem to read with her every single day and jam her line to the point where I’ve seen people have commented they’ve waited a YEAR to try and get through.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2020, 11:15:28 PM »
I used to read with heather when she had her own site which is now gone and she will not reply to my email.  She was wrong for me when I look back.  Not missing much

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2020, 11:34:51 PM »
I used to read with her as well and she had me sold the first few times because it sounded accurate but she keeps notes and after a while she kept saying the same thing, then oh yeah it’s be well within a week or two.. next time same thing.. I got sick of her line ALWAYS being busy so I gave up on reading with her. Looking back she may have gotten a couple things correct but it honestly was lucky guess.. She’s very sweet.. same thing with intuitive Rays which I know Heather and her talk so it makes me wonder if they talk about clients.. what made me question it was one day I talked to Rays and she made the statement “well Heather always says” ok?!?!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2020, 11:38:28 PM »
Oh I was never going to attempt to try her, anyone with reviews like that is bad news- fairytale happy endings for everyone. Was just wondering what made her almost cult-like following so hooked but I think I’ve answered my own question, and I understand she’s kind/sweet too.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2020, 11:57:28 PM »
Oh I was never going to attempt to try her, anyone with reviews like that is bad news- fairytale happy endings for everyone. Was just wondering what made her almost cult-like following so hooked but I think I’ve answered my own question, and I understand she’s kind/sweet too.
Yeah she did not work for me and her reviews are overhyped

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2020, 12:52:07 AM »
This is the kind of stuff that I worry about. To be honest you should report that to purple garden. They should not be sharing notes or speaking about other clients/readers.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2020, 03:53:44 AM »
I don’t believe they share notes; I think they work together at a professional job outside of PO.  I remember when IR first came on, Intuitive Perspective had promoted her a few times on her page.