Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 43949 times)

Offline Melrosegal

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2020, 05:02:47 AM »
Just speaking from my own experience here with her as I've been reading with many readers on bitwine for years. I'm confident enough to tell if a reader is money minded or trying to keep you coming back for more readings but LT has NOT shown any signs like that :

In my first reading, she already gave me an overall picture for next couple of months with how things would pan out  WITHOUT me even asking. She does remind me like our time is up if I wanna add more time but MOST of times she would keep giving info even I could not add more funds but still ask a few questions. I always feel bad to take time from her ( im broke af lol ) without paying more so usually I was the one ending the chat.

There were times  she would answer my questions via inbox messages even they are like "psychic reading" questions  -- she would respond with a small lengthy paragraph to answer my concerns. It does not mean you should take advantage from her though just bc she is nice....

We all know that bitwine takes almost half of the charge from a reader.. she could have put a much higher rate as I think her rate is
actually really affordable.

Again, I know not all the readers work for everyone but she has been right for me I could easily validate..
 I don't really need to read others reviews to prove her ability as I knew instantly she is real from the first couple minutes in my first reading... And yeah, later on things did go as she saw so she earned my trust ( I am usually very skeptical to new readers)

She does have her style in readings by giving more advice than outcomes (she still gives outcomes but more of reminding me not to get obsessed with them which I thought was healthy for me anyway)

In my opinion,  LT is very straightforward and passionate in a way - if you can't deal with that maybe should consider other readers. I have no issue with her style cuz what matters is getting a real reading from a real psychic and help my life move forward in a better way.

I do like her a lot probably because she is VERY communicative always try to make time for me. Again it is my experience but I have treated her with lots respect so in return she offered the same.

Personally I feel its better to respect a reader before you hire them, her advice could be hard to digest at times but Im ok being put on the drivers seat as I dont wanna become dependent on any psychics.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:11:33 AM by Melrosegal »

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2020, 05:36:58 AM »
Wow so much happened in a day. I swear this happens in every thread where a reader has a good fan base and someone leaves a negative review. People shouldn’t be so attached to a reader. It actually goes against what she preaches. Who cares if someone says something negative about her, if she worked for you she worked for you. Unless someone is flat out lying about their experience everything is fair game and it’s up to others to determine from all the reviews given if she’s worth reading with. And it’s up to time to determine if she was right for you. Don’t attach yourself to a reader, when I see ppl say things like we are being disrespectful to a reader I just can’t take that seriously. I’m sorry.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2020, 06:18:23 AM »
Most intelligent post I’ve seen all year on these boards.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2020, 09:24:49 AM »
So I went to bitwine and noticed loving touch updates her page with rules claiming that since she’s become popular people are bashing her name.  This is very unprofessional for a reader to do that and frankly petty.  I don’t get why readers feel the need to act like that.  It really doesn’t serve anyone’s purpose.

🤔 You would think with all her manifestations and LOA beliefs that she would know not to give much energy to the things being said here.

Offline massine

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2020, 09:34:14 AM »
Wow so much happened in a day. I swear this happens in every thread where a reader has a good fan base and someone leaves a negative review. People shouldn’t be so attached to a reader. It actually goes against what she preaches. Who cares if someone says something negative about her, if she worked for you she worked for you. Unless someone is flat out lying about their experience everything is fair game and it’s up to others to determine from all the reviews given if she’s worth reading with. And it’s up to time to determine if she was right for you. Don’t attach yourself to a reader, when I see ppl say things like we are being disrespectful to a reader I just can’t take that seriously. I’m sorry.

100% if someone has a bad review I wanna hear it! But when someone's coming into a thread accusing someone of being a reader, and attacking my credibility as a poster, I'm not gonna take it. She's insulting someone for being a scammer when she doesn't even offer spellwork? To personally attack someone and label them as a scammer without a good reason is not okay. This isn't the first time they've done stuff like this and won't be the last. All is well because I won't be responding :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:08:04 PM by massine »

Online Wishful Thinker

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2020, 10:19:17 AM »
The thing is, Armour is lying about her experience with her; saying she’s selling spellwork and asking for payment outside of Bitwine which is a direct violation of their policy.  She knows exactly what she’s doing; trying to tarnish someone and get them fired.  That’s unethical behavior and she should be banned from platforms like this.  Everyone’s experience with psychics is on them; however, when out right lies are being spread, that’s when things get rough.  I don’t attach myself to the truth.  Peace.

Online Wishful Thinker

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2020, 10:21:17 AM »
Agree:). Some people are so delusional and full of bitterness and negative energy, they can’t thrive anywhere in their lives.  I’ve stood back too long when psychics that are good are being lied upon. 

Just speaking from my own experience here with her as I've been reading with many readers on bitwine for years. I'm confident enough to tell if a reader is money minded or trying to keep you coming back for more readings but LT has NOT shown any signs like that :

In my first reading, she already gave me an overall picture for next couple of months with how things would pan out  WITHOUT me even asking. She does remind me like our time is up if I wanna add more time but MOST of times she would keep giving info even I could not add more funds but still ask a few questions. I always feel bad to take time from her ( im broke af lol ) without paying more so usually I was the one ending the chat.

There were times  she would answer my questions via inbox messages even they are like "psychic reading" questions  -- she would respond with a small lengthy paragraph to answer my concerns. It does not mean you should take advantage from her though just bc she is nice....

We all know that bitwine takes almost half of the charge from a reader.. she could have put a much higher rate as I think her rate is
actually really affordable.

Again, I know not all the readers work for everyone but she has been right for me I could easily validate..
 I don't really need to read others reviews to prove her ability as I knew instantly she is real from the first couple minutes in my first reading... And yeah, later on things did go as she saw so she earned my trust ( I am usually very skeptical to new readers)

She does have her style in readings by giving more advice than outcomes (she still gives outcomes but more of reminding me not to get obsessed with them which I thought was healthy for me anyway)

In my opinion,  LT is very straightforward and passionate in a way - if you can't deal with that maybe should consider other readers. I have no issue with her style cuz what matters is getting a real reading from a real psychic and help my life move forward in a better way.

I do like her a lot probably because she is VERY communicative always try to make time for me. Again it is my experience but I have treated her with lots respect so in return she offered the same.

Personally I feel its better to respect a reader before you hire them, her advice could be hard to digest at times but Im ok being put on the drivers seat as I dont wanna become dependent on any psychics.

Online Wishful Thinker

« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2020, 10:24:40 AM »
Please go and get yourself a life or rather a man or have you taken someone else’s and psychics have told you he isn’t leaving his gf or wife for you and that’s why you’re bitter and spreading lies but claiming to be just posting “genuine” reviews. 

So I went to bitwine and noticed loving touch updates her page with rules claiming that since she’s become popular people are bashing her name.  This is very unprofessional for a reader to do that and frankly petty.  I don’t get why readers feel the need to act like that.  It really doesn’t serve anyone’s purpose.

I don’t think you are her.  She’s got talent but after reading her disclaimer I just question her character quite frankly.

PLEASE READ BEFORE HIRING. THANKS! BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN POPULAR THERE ARE PPL SENDING ME THREATS TO SMEAR MY NAME WITH NEGATIVE FAKE REVIEWS. THEY'RE USUALLY OTHER READERS OR PPL WHO DIDN'T LIKE MY PREDICTIONS OR HEALING ADVICE. The more open & positive you are the more I’ll be able to pick up! If you're angry, testing me or defensive it will most likely strain our connection as readings are energy based.

That was her exact quote, which is fair to publish as she is warning potential clients that if they aren't in the best mindframe it can make connections strained wasting everyone's time and money. She explained to me during our reading how this can badly affect her reading because she picks up on energies. In my opinion, that's a fair statement to make.

I agree with you it’s her page and if she wants to put that disclaimer by all means, she can do that.  I’m just saying it’s interesting that she put that within days of this thread becoming popular.

Because she is definitely here..... out of these newbies, one of them must be her here. In fact, if she wrote that, that means she read all of these. and how could she read all of these? she has been caught she is here.. not a good move. kinda stupid move actually. Some Bitwine psychics also have negative reviews here and never wrote things like that.

Notice some people  being overly defensive here? I wrote a review and they attacked my negative reviews. Feel familiar?

Offline massine

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2020, 02:01:44 PM »
of course psychics will say negative reviews are fake just how PD did too.. If you see all Bitwine readers negative reviews on their Bitwine profile page, they will reply : This is fake reviews, lie, etc. and being super defensive. Leeloo also like that and Even Ari did say the client delusional.

Do you mean PD is here and posted a rebuttal on a negative critique? I can't see negative reviews on her page. Sorry for the experience you had with Jessica Roro, I have read with her, she was very polite and made sense. I can't verify predictions though, I will update when time passes. She did not mention to me anything about spell work services either in or out Bitwine.

No she's comparing PD to Loving Touch because LT was having a problem with fake reviews and people messaging her. Although all of us newbies are all Loving Touch apparently, so we're all scammers 😂
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:03:29 PM by massine »

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2020, 09:05:23 PM »

🤔 You would think with all her manifestations and LOA beliefs that she would know not to give much energy to the things being said here.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. 

Offline massine

« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2020, 09:20:11 PM »
She states that she does energy work, and that she doesn't force it on anyone. However she doesn't offer spellwork as someone suggested.
So it's clear that she does offer healing work and doesn't hide that. Id also like to know if she mentioned it once or forced it upon Amour. This still doesn't justify calling her a scammer as she clearly states she does offer this service

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
The thing is, Armour is lying about her experience with her; saying she’s selling spellwork and asking for payment outside of Bitwine which is a direct violation of their policy.  She knows exactly what she’s doing; trying to tarnish someone and get them fired.  That’s unethical behavior and she should be banned from platforms like this.  Everyone’s experience with psychics is on them; however, when out right lies are being spread, that’s when things get rough.  I don’t attach myself to the truth.  Peace.

this person is crazy. She thinks she knows everything. Accusing people for  lying when we wrote genuine negative experiences.

guys, stay away from Jessie Roro. This person is crazy and angry woman.... She is out of her way, accusing people personally.
Definitely you and Jessire Roro both do not have any manner. Honestly if you are not Jessie Roro, why are you so angry and so sure that she wasnt doing that to me?

I did not even say anything about you and you are attacking me like crazy accused me of being liars etc..

If anyone want to see the screenshot of how Jessie Roro aka Loving Touch offering energy work for $150 outside Bitwine and $100 on Bitwine, please PM me.

Honestly guys, if they think im lying its ok. I just want the best for other people for not getting scammed by Jessie Roro.
If she didnt offer you like how she offered me, thats good and I am happy for you. and Jessie if you read this, please change your behaviour and treat people nicely. I am forgiving and maybe she can learn from all of this.

This forum is to help other people to avoid scam and I am just having good intention for all of the friends here for not getting scammed by psychics, honestly if you dont like and dont believe me, it has nothing to do with me.
It's your money anyway and you can spend the money just to anyone you like and you trust.

Byeee

I was going to say to put all this to rest, just attach a screenshot of Loving Touch’s message (redact your name but keep Loving Touch’s) then case is closed. Show the receipts, it’ll be hard to dispute.

Wow don't come in here making all that sense n stuff, obviously we have none of that here  ;D

Offline massine

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2020, 10:21:25 PM »
So anyone got updates on predictions? 😂

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2020, 05:28:40 AM »
Funniest thing ever.  I looked at her profile picture again and just put two and two together.  She was a student at NYU in the theater department she was a senior when I was a freshman.  I don’t remember her doing readings back then but thought that was very interesting.  She does stand up comedy as well as acting.  How random is that? 

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2020, 06:12:42 AM »
Funniest thing ever.  I looked at her profile picture again and just put two and two together.  She was a student at NYU in the theater department she was a senior when I was a freshman.  I don’t remember her doing readings back then but thought that was very interesting.  She does stand up comedy as well as acting.  How random is that?

...She said people are sending her threats. Maybe refrain from putting this type of info here. Seems there are some psychos in the midst.