Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 43930 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2020, 06:36:26 PM »
I think it’s important to note the difference between healing and spell work.  Healing is something people, like this reader, are trained in.  It is usually offered to people that they sense need it haha so I mean, take that how you wish.  Also, no one can make you buy something you don’t want.  Period.  Yona used to offer spell work.  This reader does not

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2020, 06:42:22 PM »

Are you insane? Lol I must be her child because I didn’t understand what you were saying because it didn’t make an ounce of logical sense???  Lol

No one said not to express your opinion.  I express mine too, see?  Why are you so upset by being asked to explain something that literally makes zero sense

Because you’re committed to misunderstanding me.
You are the one that has no sense lol is this how deluded having readings makes some people?
I don't understand how what I am saying isn’t comprehendible.
People want reviews on here & then get upset when you’re not in a zombie trance like the rest. I’m not into this sheep ish on here.
I can change my opinion when I like.
The funniest thing is I actually recommend her& someone is dedicating their god given time to tell me I’m not making sense. If I don’t make sense then why do you still have so much energy for me. Be gone.
Go ask your mother to buy you glasses & manifest you a mind of your own.
Maybe that will help instead of jumping on a board to argue with someone’s OPINION. Foolishness.
[/quote]

I questioned one part of something you said that was absolutely unclear and illogical and look at how upset you have gotten...you are implying this reader is my mother haha I am probably older than she is.  I am all for reviews that is why I am here, but if one doesn’t make sense of course I am going to ask for more information which you were rude and failing to offer from the start.  Acting like I’m arguing with your opinion when I was asking for clarification of how you got to the opinion when what you said in the same comment went completely against it. Yet here you are.  Attacking me.  Sounds like you need to dig deep within yourself and ask why you reacted the way you did and why you continue to do so.
[/quote]

I think you’ll find that you attacked me first. Over my point of view. ......That can change ....at anytime...lol
You got this reaction because you clearly have an agenda. Why couldn't you have just moved along like everyone else& stated your own opinion? You are allowed as I am, as everyone else is.
And I can either relate or not....same with everyone else on this site...
Notice I haven’t jumped on anyone or latched on to anyone contrasting views as this is not to stir a pot or cause drama - I’m simply sharing my views.
And if after all this you don’t get it.....that’s your personal problem . I’m done now. Toodles.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2020, 06:50:29 PM »

Are you insane? Lol I must be her child because I didn’t understand what you were saying because it didn’t make an ounce of logical sense???  Lol

No one said not to express your opinion.  I express mine too, see?  Why are you so upset by being asked to explain something that literally makes zero sense

You are the one that has no sense lol is this how deluded having readings makes some people?
People want reviews on here & then get upset when you’re not in a zombie trance like the rest. I’m not into this sheep ish on here.
The funniest thing is I actually recommend her& someone is dedicating their god given time to tell me I’m not making sense. If I don’t make sense then why do you still have so much energy for me. Be gone.
Maybe that will help instead of jumping on a board to argue with someone’s OPINION. Foolishness.

I questioned one part of something you said that was absolutely unclear and illogical and look at how upset you have gotten...you are implying this reader is my mother haha I am probably older than she is.  I am all for reviews that is why I am here, but if one doesn’t make sense of course I am going to ask for more information which you were rude and failing to offer from the start.  Acting like I’m arguing with your opinion when I was asking for clarification of how you got to the opinion when what you said in the same comment went completely against it. Yet here you are.  Attacking me.  Sounds like you need to dig deep within yourself and ask why you reacted the way you did and why you continue to do so.
[/quote]

I think you’ll find that you attacked me first. Over my point of view. ......That can change ....at anytime...lol
You got this reaction because you clearly have an agenda. Why couldn't you have just moved along like everyone else& stated your own opinion? You are allowed as I am, as everyone else is.
Notice I haven’t jumped on anyone or latched on to anyone contrasting views as this is not to stir a pot or cause drama - I’m simply sharing my views.
And if after all this you don’t get it.....that’s your personal problem . I’m done now. Toodles.
[/quote]

I’m sorry you thing asking you for clarification how someone is greedy while encouraging you not to constantly have readings with her is attacking.

When someone posts a review I consider it.  I need to be able to understand it to do that. 

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2020, 06:57:34 PM »

[/quote]

I’m sorry you thing asking you for clarification how someone is greedy while encouraging you not to constantly have readings with her is attacking.

When someone posts a review I consider it.  I need to be able to understand it to do that.
[/quote]

Can you just quote me where I said she was greedy?
Encouraging people not to have MULTIPLE readings is VERY different. What is the problem here? It’s a good thing. Loving touch herself does not condone it. Surely that is just an indication of what she can offer a situation in the POV of someone that has read with her?
It’s like when people have said “I would read with her for the present but nothing else”.... Accept or reject it... it’s not hard.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2020, 07:44:16 PM »
Here we go again! This has become just like psychic diva thread 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »
I apologise everyone.
I just don’t like when people are dedicated to misunderstanding me. I’m not trying to tarnish her name at all. I really like LT& I recommend her.  I was just being honest & I don’t appreciate people jumping on what I said trying to make seem like I’m taking her coin or cancelling her.
That’s not my style. I’m not going to entertain this anymore cos i know it’s annoying to come and read a whole bunch of crap when you just want a review.
Apologies again.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2020, 08:19:38 PM »
When I said irregardless, I was not dismissing it or are you psychic and could read my thoughts.  Never was I once disrespectful or rude to you and yet you’re cursing me out and I’m not even addressing you.  God bless and take care of yourself.  Truly do that.  Peace.

I read your post and I stand by what I said! Logic says you are into bashing b/c that's  EXACTLY  what you did to those that offered an opposing view of Jessica! Did you read what was stated by you? Or were you too emotional in your defense of Jessica to realize you're being a hypocrite?

"Whether or not she was rude or pushed her manifesting techniques on people is irregardless to what I’m speaking of"
You stated she IS NOT RUDE and She does not push her healing shit unto others.....Now you're claiming  it's "IRREGARDLESS" (you mean irrelevant) no it was/is relevant to the point you ATTEMPTED to make!

You don't know if the reviewer is "not telling the truth" (this is bashing btw) because you didn't bear witness to her experience? Or did you? Lol

Please stfu...You're not making any sense at all!

If you had read through my post, you would have seen that I also spoke on the bashing of other psychics from people on here.  But coming from a place of emotion instead of logic is a result of things like that.  I am in no way bashing anyone.  As far as the truth and ethics goes, this reviewer knows the truth which is why I’m reiterating it; she lied and said that she does spellwork and charges offline.  She knows that messes with people’s income.  Whether or not she was rude or pushed her manifesting techniques on people is irregardless to what I’m speaking of.  This reviewer is not telling the truth and I’m speaking to that persons spirit. Peace.

You may not be a newbie, but you're definitely apart of the problem! You're not qualified to quantify others experiences!
Or tell us what Jessica has or has not done!
You can only speak on your experiences with her and. Nothing more

IME she is definitely rude when you're not receptive of her healing work or if you question its validity. The manifestations is a big part of her reading to the extent that its almost pointless to read with her if you're not interested in that sort of thing.

And why attack those that left less than stellar remarks? Why assume that they are not taking their life in their own hands or that they're wanting to take someone's man? All this to defend a mediocre bitwine reader?

You should go back to NOT commenting if this is the bullshit you're going to post!

Firstly, this is exactly why I don’t post reviews on here about anyone I’ve read with.  Anytime someone posts positive reviews about someone, all others do is attack the reviewer and the psychic.  Most of you guys berating LovingTouch are new on here, extremely critical of most psychics and seem to be all over the place i.e. trying to take someone else’s man, husband and are upset that the psychics either told you it’s not going to happen or led you onto thinking’s going to happen.  This forum was created for people to review psychics in order for them to stop from being scammed.  Right now, whoever started these lies about LovingTouch and so many other excellent psychics are scamming the system.  I usually don’t engage in arguments on this platform, however, I am sick and tired of this happening and will not allow this psychics reputation to be tarnished.  She is not money hungry, she does not push manifesting onto people and she is far from rude.  She has been nothing but kind and nice to me and extremely accurate along with others that have been bashed on here.  Take responsibility for your own life if things aren’t going the way you want.  She also does not do spell work nor offer to be charged offline.  I truly don’t understand why you’re spreading lies about her.  And no, I’m not related to her nor do I know her personally.  It just frustrates me to my core on how someone can attack a psychic so bad.  It happens too many times on here.  Someone is either bitter that none of their predictions have passed and want to squash someone else’s dream.  Take your life into your own hands.  And again, I’m not a newbie.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2020, 09:27:22 PM »
I’m not dedicated to misunderstanding someone.  When I see someone say money minded then say they don’t encourage continuous readings etc it’s like which is it?!

Also funny how amore has completely misread and misunderstood the person I was questioning because she never said she wasn’t real or whatever she’s said the opposite here continuously.  So it’s not even arguing over that at all.   Lol

But right, I must be her because I didn’t understand how someone could say they are money minded while not sharing how they tried to get more money lol do you people even read the stuff you post

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2020, 02:00:59 AM »
So I went to bitwine and noticed loving touch updates her page with rules claiming that since she’s become popular people are bashing her name.  This is very unprofessional for a reader to do that and frankly petty.  I don’t get why readers feel the need to act like that.  It really doesn’t serve anyone’s purpose.

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2020, 02:02:37 AM »
So I went to bitwine and noticed loving touch updates her page with rules claiming that since she’s become popular people are bashing her name.  This is very unprofessional for a reader to do that and frankly petty.  I don’t get why readers feel the need to act like that.  It really doesn’t serve anyone’s purpose.

I don’t think you are her.  She’s got talent but after reading her disclaimer I just question her character quite frankly.

Offline massine

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2020, 02:12:10 AM »

I don’t think you are her.  She’s got talent but after reading her disclaimer I just question her character quite frankly.

PLEASE READ BEFORE HIRING. THANKS! BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN POPULAR THERE ARE PPL SENDING ME THREATS TO SMEAR MY NAME WITH NEGATIVE FAKE REVIEWS. THEY'RE USUALLY OTHER READERS OR PPL WHO DIDN'T LIKE MY PREDICTIONS OR HEALING ADVICE. The more open & positive you are the more I’ll be able to pick up! If you're angry, testing me or defensive it will most likely strain our connection as readings are energy based.

That was her exact quote, which is fair to publish as she is warning potential clients that if they aren't in the best mindframe it can make connections strained wasting everyone's time and money. She explained to me during our reading how this can badly affect her reading because she picks up on energies. In my opinion, that's a fair statement to make.

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2020, 02:46:23 AM »

PLEASE READ BEFORE HIRING. THANKS! BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN POPULAR THERE ARE PPL SENDING ME THREATS TO SMEAR MY NAME WITH NEGATIVE FAKE REVIEWS. THEY'RE USUALLY OTHER READERS OR PPL WHO DIDN'T LIKE MY PREDICTIONS OR HEALING ADVICE. The more open & positive you are the more I’ll be able to pick up! If you're angry, testing me or defensive it will most likely strain our connection as readings are energy based.

That was her exact quote, which is fair to publish as she is warning potential clients that if they aren't in the best mindframe it can make connections strained wasting everyone's time and money. She explained to me during our reading how this can badly affect her reading because she picks up on energies. In my opinion, that's a fair statement to make.

I agree with you it’s her page and if she wants to put that disclaimer by all means, she can do that.  I’m just saying it’s interesting that she put that within days of this thread becoming popular. 

« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2020, 03:13:07 AM »
Ohhhh boy.....where’s the popcorn when you need it?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2020, 03:49:36 AM »
I don’t blame her for putting up a disclaimer if people are sending her threats.... that’s what stood out to me... Over readings?
That’s ridiculous. Anyone would feel the need to defend themselves in this case.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2020, 03:56:19 AM »
Nah that's straight up paranoia. You've made it clear several times you don't like her, you've attacked her skills just because she didn't work for you and now you're actually acting in a very concerning way.

Do we need to show screenshots of our conversations with her to prove we aren't her? Lol!

Haha seconded 😂 like the forum is public you all get that right? Haha google is an amazing tool

anything