Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 44105 times)

Offline aries1995

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2020, 12:22:49 AM »
She told me it wouldn’t be the worst thing if I reached out.....but she also knew I wouldn’t really want to do that

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2020, 12:45:31 AM »
I think she’s very good I’m just not a fan of text readings.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2020, 12:46:14 AM »
She told me it wouldn’t be the worst thing if I reached out.....but she also knew I wouldn’t really want to do that

She told me that same line!! And I told her I wasn’t in the place to reach out since I’ve already done so and got not response

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2020, 12:58:28 AM »
She told me that same Aries.
Did she give you positives?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:06:44 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2020, 01:08:53 AM »

Oh god I hope her not to be as the readers feeding everyone with scripted lines cause I was having high hopes on her

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2020, 01:18:32 AM »
I hope not.  I was hoping to give her a go.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2020, 01:35:48 AM »

Oh god I hope her not to be as the readers feeding everyone with scripted lines cause I was having high hopes on her

I actually don’t think she is. I think she just sees what she sees gives advice based on that.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2020, 01:48:04 AM »
Lol look at the line in question...do you want her to make your decisions for you?  I see that as a response anyone in her position would give tbh

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2020, 02:28:27 AM »

I wouldn’t give her a go.  To be honest and I mean this in the most respectful way, you have a block that’s very hard for readers to read you.  Also think about it right you’ve read with just about everyone and you have never reported a prediction or multiple predictions passing.  You just have to ask yourself why.  Not every reader is wrong.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2020, 02:31:55 AM »

I wouldn’t give her a go.  To be honest and I mean this in the most respectful way, you have a block that’s very hard for readers to read you.  Also think about it right you’ve read with just about everyone and you have never reported a prediction or multiple predictions passing.  You just have to ask yourself why.  Not every reader is wrong.

*slowly crunches popcorn*

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2020, 02:36:05 AM »
Lol look at the line in question...do you want her to make your decisions for you?  I see that as a response anyone in her position would give tbh

YOU READ MY MIND :D :D :D :D

pfizer

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2020, 04:51:19 AM »

*slowly crunches popcorn*

LOLLOLOLOLOL

Offline moonstar

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2020, 06:48:14 AM »

I would start with Joseph Alai, Roxy talks &Manifest fast with Jasmine& anything to do with releasing fears & blocks (limiting beliefs) cos it%u2019ll make everything easy from there.

Has she told any of you to reach out to your poi or recommended the opposite(not to reach out)?

I did a solar plexus chakra healing meditation last night as I didnt have time to do anything else and I had a nightmare about my abusive ex... (I never dream about him and try to forget about him and the things he did), I wonder if the meditation had something to do with that.
Has that happened to anyone?

No she didnt tell me to reach out to my current poi or recommended not to, she just recommended the videos and gave me a prediction.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:55:18 AM by moonstar »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2020, 08:29:59 AM »
I was able to speak to her and she was lovely.  Her prediction did line up with the other couple of readers .  Did she wow me no but she was worth the try.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:49:07 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline aries1995

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2020, 11:04:50 AM »

She told me that same line!! And I told her I wasn’t in the place to reach out since I’ve already done so and got not response
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:31:52 AM by aries1995 »