Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 44461 times)

Offline aries1995

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2020, 11:32:07 AM »
Oh gosh lol for a bit of context she knew I hadn’t and didn’t want to reach out but said he’s felt like he disappointed me and didn’t know how to make me happy so it wouldn’t be the worst thing if I reached out. However I personally think with the type of guy he is if I reached out it would just feed his ego.

I’ve read with her a few times and I have to say she’s the best empath I’ve spoken to ever

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2020, 02:06:36 PM »
She’s great but my only criticism with her is I wish she made herself available more often or gets a site cause she is rarely on bitwine!

Offline aries1995

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2020, 02:36:45 PM »
I think you can email her to set up a time to talk to her

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2020, 03:00:30 PM »
Oh gosh lol for a bit of context she knew I hadn’t and didn’t want to reach out but said he’s felt like he disappointed me and didn’t know how to make me happy so it wouldn’t be the worst thing if I reached out. However I personally think with the type of guy he is if I reached out it would just feed his ego.

I’ve read with her a few times and I have to say she’s the best empath I’ve spoken to ever

Hmmm. I see. Well I thought the same thing & I think you’re familiar with my story.

But I TOTALLY get it
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 03:03:38 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2020, 04:00:18 PM »
Honestly- and this doesn't speak on her as a psychic (yet to be proven for me specifically) but as a person, she is by far one of the most genuine and loving people I have come across. I messaged her yesterday mid afternoon because I was having a bad moment and explained to her my situation. I asked her when she would be on for a reading and she responded back with guidance and help that I'm sure took her some time to write up. Not a short response or telling me to order a reading. She is just one beautiful human using her gift for good. Not just for money. I have a lot of respect for her.

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2020, 08:07:49 PM »
Yes, very genuine and also believes strongly in the power of manifestation.  Very ethical too.  I can see her style being very different to a lot of people.  She’s in a way, the “readers” “reader”. She’s tough though and will never sugar coat one bit.  Definitely agree on above accounts

Offline moonstar

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2020, 08:23:48 PM »
I did some of the videos she sent me, and i went out afterwards and felt so positive, energetic and confident, and made conversation with a complete stranger and had a wonderful conversation which I normally wouldn%u2019t do as I%u2019m quite timid.

Wow well I thought I hadn%u2019t been paying attention to them 100%... but I think it must have been the videos I watched earlier!

Has anyone else felt anything from the videos she sent or had a good experience?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2020, 08:58:18 PM »
I did some of the videos she sent me, and i went out afterwards and felt so positive, energetic and confident, and made conversation with a complete stranger and had a wonderful conversation which I normally wouldn%u2019t do as I%u2019m quite timid.

Wow well I thought I hadn%u2019t been paying attention to them 100%... but I think it must have been the videos I watched earlier!

Has anyone else felt anything from the videos she sent or had a good experience?

Haha, kids usually don’t respond well to me.
Since doing the stuff she has suggested - men are giving me so much more attention lol, kids are waving and say hello& smiling at me trying to get my attention - so adorable & animals are always trying to come up to me.
The one thing that is quite amazing is that men have been coming towards me in the same spot I visualise my Poi & I having our romantic moments.
It’s quite amazing.
I’ve had old friends reach out saying they miss me& generally, I have been been feeling quite powerful. I have had a reading every week no break since my situation - I can finally say I have no urge to do it anymore.
I feel quite excited about what's coming.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2020, 11:03:42 PM »
Realrealwater, I am so happy for you :)

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2020, 01:16:17 AM »
I hope not.  I was hoping to give her a go.

I wouldn’t give her a go.  To be honest and I mean this in the most respectful way, you have a block that’s very hard for readers to read you.  Also think about it right you’ve read with just about everyone and you have never reported a prediction or multiple predictions passing.  You just have to ask yourself why.  Not every reader is wrong.

*slowly crunches popcorn*

LOLLOLOLOLOL

I can be very funny lol.  Sorry just had to say something. 

Offline icexgb

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2020, 09:18:55 PM »

Haha, kids usually don’t respond well to me.
Since doing the stuff she has suggested - men are giving me so much more attention lol, kids are waving and say hello& smiling at me trying to get my attention - so adorable & animals are always trying to come up to me.
The one thing that is quite amazing is that men have been coming towards me in the same spot I visualise my Poi & I having our romantic moments.
It’s quite amazing.
I’ve had old friends reach out saying they miss me& generally, I have been been feeling quite powerful. I have had a reading every week no break since my situation - I can finally say I have no urge to do it anymore.
I feel quite excited about what's coming.

What are the videos?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2020, 09:41:53 PM »

What are the videos?

Videos on manifesting, meditation, healing etc... when you read with her she sends you the ones she feels best suit your situation

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2020, 06:54:05 AM »
Im not sure if it's her but I had a reading with soemone on Esty early 2017 with the name of Loving touch and I feel maybe its the same person.

But the reading was a little bit off and other part was correct. Im not impressed to be honest.

I’ve seen a post saying she was previously on Etsy.

I too had a reading with her and also kindly received a message with all of the manifesting videos. I feel a little overwhelmed as theres so many.... how did you guys choose which ones to watch and how often do you watch them?

I would start with Joseph Alai, Roxy talks &Manifest fast with Jasmine& anything to do with releasing fears & blocks (limiting beliefs) cos it’ll make everything easy from there.

Has she told any of you to reach out to your poi or recommended the opposite(not to reach out)?

She never read on there though. 

Offline massine

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2020, 02:25:19 AM »
LT left me crying in such a good and healing way!!! I was absolutely blown away by her reading, like I was shaking for so long after because she just knew everything relevant to the situation. She's given me a whole new perspective. I absolutely love her!!!!

Not only that, but she is so so kind, she wasn't in a rush to start charging me asap, and she is just a breath of fresh air. She genuinely cares. Wow

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2020, 02:45:37 AM »
I am so happy you finally got to read with her! She is definitely gifted and very genuine