Author Topic: 30 day Challenge  (Read 12430 times)

beachgal214

Re: 30 day Challenge
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2020, 08:20:38 PM »
I am not doing so hot... ugh.  not sure why!

reading on my relationship today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

Stay strong🙏🏽❤️

Thank you!  I am doing good this week!!  Haven't gotten the general reading yet but no other cravings so that is good <3 Feeling strong and full of light this week!  <3

Hope you are too!

beachgal214

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2020, 08:28:57 PM »
I am not doing so hot... ugh.  not sure why!

reading on my relationship today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

Dont beat yourself up think of it this way. You said you are not binging that is a huge win already. Today is Day 1 next time you will go further and realize more. Today you realized that you spent all that money to got no new information. Lesson learnt. Next time you will know this before you call. So onwards as Bee said you go this

Thank you so much!!  I know that is true. Not binging is huge.  I hope you are feeling strong too! You too awakened!! Thank you all! <3

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2020, 11:56:10 PM »
I am 2weeks clean today and I'm still listening to my old readings when I get bored 😂
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 12:03:04 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 03:17:17 AM »
I’m spending the money that I would get readings with by doing self care and redecorating my home. 

beachgal214

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 04:54:16 PM »
No readings since April 6!  I had ordered the Kisha general reading and DID get that this week. So Like I said in earlier post that I wouldd start that as the date. So lets see I got that Tuesday. So only 2 days so far, but if you count phone readings none since the 6th!  so almost 10 days - no urges!  <3 Feeling strong guys!! you can do it!!!

I have been there with the good days and the hard days.  I am not so tough on the really hard days and I have fallen back to temptation. but each time I get better I feel like. can go longer etc.

If anyone needs anything feel free to PM me!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2020, 04:33:48 AM »
so proud of you all for giving this a go. We will all in our own way find out how to do this.
30 days sober today no paid readings did do a few you tube videos but these next 30 days I will do without them as well. Feels good I am by no means rid of the temptations it was very strong a few times but I didnt cave i. They were especailly strong when I read reviews posted on here about a new psychic or someone turned out to be right for someone

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2020, 09:25:38 PM »
Hi you all I hope everyone is staying germ free and healthy :-)
I wanted to share something I came across on youtube it is someone who is a relationship coach and her videos resonated with me a lot I felt they were very empowering

check out susan winter on youtube

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2020, 01:00:10 PM »
20days clean.
I listen to my old readings all the time and I did my own reading the other day😂 (I dont think this counts??)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:04:56 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2020, 02:42:55 PM »
Congrats on the progress guys! I am on my 10th days now. I hope I can reach 30 days.

But it's definitely less anxious without reading. at times I still got strong urge to do reading ( even though i'm giving up on my POI) so I really think I'm addicted to psychic reading lol. I'm glad I found this forum so I can read many experienced that motivate me to stop reading.

20days clean.
I listen to my old readings all the time and I did my own reading the other day😂 (I dont think this counts??)

Congratulations!!! First let’s not take away from that!!! 20 days is amazing!!!

I’m currently coming in on 3 days...
That’s a really great question! I struggle with this too. It is great question for a group type of therapy, however, because of this forum it could have mixed interpretations and persuasions... I’m not touching that.
Ok, I’m touching it: it depends on you, and again I highly suggest guidance with professional therapist. I’ve been doing baby steps and cold turkey and some strategies have helped some haven’t. But I would lean on the side of trying ween off listening, and self readings... especially, if it feels like you get a rush or/and are keeping like secret, hidden, and not being honest with yourself. If your friends or family knew you were doing this how would it make you feel? Would some be encouraging or some be disappointed?

I would encourage you to incorporate at least one new coping habit. 😬😬😬

But you are doing amazing and don’t want to take away from that, or trigger something. But I am concerned if you’re living for the feeling you get from hearing your reading on repeat. But what do I know I’m day 3... almost 3

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2020, 03:15:39 PM »
Congratulations to the both of you @PinkAmerica and @Mirosee

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2020, 09:21:43 PM »
Great job everyone I too am 30 days clean and also loosing the urge to self read or do youtube readings. They are all for entertainment until they are not. I am now going to take the next 30 days and focus on therapy and counseling. I want to become mentally healthy so I dont have to ever rely on psychic  readings baby steps. This addiction is interesting I am clean 30 days but I still have the urge to get a general reading with Kisha not about POI but more about finding a new job since that is front and center to my immediate survival

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2020, 10:36:05 PM »
Congratulations!!

Great job everyone I too am 30 days clean and also loosing the urge to self read or do youtube readings. They are all for entertainment until they are not. I am now going to take the next 30 days and focus on therapy and counseling. I want to become mentally healthy so I dont have to ever rely on psychic  readings baby steps. This addiction is interesting I am clean 30 days but I still have the urge to get a general reading with Kisha not about POI but more about finding a new job since that is front and center to my immediate survival

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2020, 11:11:56 PM »
Thanks Purple Rain I appreciate it I am convinced that we will all get there on our own time and at our own pace

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2020, 05:32:37 AM »
28 days clean!! 2more to go! :)

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2020, 06:24:52 AM »
18 days and I'm having a strong urge to read. Been anxious for days lol. Congrats @PurpleRain! You are so close!
28 days clean!! 2more to go! :)