Author Topic: 30 day Challenge  (Read 12433 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: 30 day Challenge
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 07:51:30 PM »
I start March 31st

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 07:53:30 PM »
How is everyone doing on their 30 day challenge. I am now 9 days into it and going strong.

Here is a really good youtube video on letting go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX62mKDpd94

This really put into perspective for me that when we keep dwelling on the past we are not hurting anyone but ourselves. We keep reliving the hurt the pain the distance and keep ourselves from truly healing ourselves.

ha no worries start again and see if this time you make it past the 10 days if you make to 11 thats a win. One day you will make it to 30. Its more about when you are ready. Interestingly you post made me chuckle a little. You said you were bored and thats why you got a reading. If you are bored and feel like a reading try a youtube video on pick a card tarot they are great for entertainment and you dont lose any money. 9 out of 10 times you will get the same answers as the ones you just money on

Keep on going

Not good. I shut down social media and got bored and got 2 readings. Both in alignment for late April or early may for contact. Surrrrreeeee lol, we will see

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 08:06:51 PM »
How is everyone doing on their 30 day challenge. I am now 9 days into it and going strong.
Kudos for going strong.  My last reading was on March 7 - I'll be at 30 days soon!

beachgal214

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 12:27:20 AM »
Last reading was the day I committed to this!!! ironically.  3/16! before that I don't know how long it had been.

ugh I did purchase one of those goofy drawings. it sounded so different and unique. but I don't plan to read on anyone anytime soon.

I called on the 16th bc I was major triggered and it did ease the trigger and I haven't felt any urge to read since.  I don't know why the drawing piqued my interest so much but it did.

I guess day one starts after I get that?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2020, 06:54:49 PM »
Last reading was the day I committed to this!!! ironically.  3/16! before that I don't know how long it had been.

ugh I did purchase one of those goofy drawings. it sounded so different and unique. but I don't plan to read on anyone anytime soon.

I called on the 16th bc I was major triggered and it did ease the trigger and I haven't felt any urge to read since.  I don't know why the drawing piqued my interest so much but it did.

I guess day one starts after I get that?

all good beachgal this is a slow but sure way. Sometimes we will make it to 10 days sometimes 20 and eventually we will get to the 30 days.I have to say the less I read the less anxious I get.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 04:03:25 AM »
2 weeks into my 30 day challenge and I was really struggling today. I didnt break but I am so tired of thinking of him. Its been over a month since I last saw him. I was hoping not having to see him everyday will help me get over him faster. I was doing really well there is abig part of me that knows I will never hear from him again. But there is another one that keeps nagging about the fact that he might. I want that voice to go away and it is not. I have already given this 3 years of my life. I cant give it anymore. I am so tired of this and myself being and feeling like this. I want to be done

Offline bee.23

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 08:34:39 AM »

Here is a really good youtube video on letting go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX62mKDpd94

This really put into perspective for me that when we keep dwelling on the past we are not hurting anyone but ourselves. We keep reliving the hurt the pain the distance and keep ourselves from truly healing ourselves.

ha no worries start again and see if this time you make it past the 10 days if you make to 11 thats a win. One day you will make it to 30. Its more about when you are ready. Interestingly you post made me chuckle a little. You said you were bored and thats why you got a reading. If you are bored and feel like a reading try a youtube video on pick a card tarot they are great for entertainment and you dont lose any money. 9 out of 10 times you will get the same answers as the ones you just money on

Keep on going

Not good. I shut down social media and got bored and got 2 readings. Both in alignment for late April or early may for contact. Surrrrreeeee lol, we will see

You are so right. Been watching several YouTube pick a cards and all say soon..we will see my friend. Stay tuned lol

All my YouTube card readings seemed so accurate! And literally all said contact for sure by end March (didn’t happen) 😭

Offline bee.23

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 08:37:09 AM »
2 weeks into my 30 day challenge and I was really struggling today. I didnt break but I am so tired of thinking of him. Its been over a month since I last saw him. I was hoping not having to see him everyday will help me get over him faster. I was doing really well there is abig part of me that knows I will never hear from him again. But there is another one that keeps nagging about the fact that he might. I want that voice to go away and it is not. I have already given this 3 years of my life. I cant give it anymore. I am so tired of this and myself being and feeling like this. I want to be done

It gets easier, stay strong ❤️

Lovefash67

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 02:44:33 PM »
Ive been psychic free for two months and I will be breaking it on Monday to speak with Yona for a top up that I order in February .4 years ago I never thought I would have made it through heart break and also a point where I barely call, I was calling psychics everyday and multiple times a day. I use to sneak psychic calls at work, thats how addicted I was. I haven't binged on reading since Sept 2019 which was a mini binge , Ii called about 4 psychics that day.

Trust me, I have my days where I am stressed or anxious and I get that urge to want to call, I browse through the forum and see what psychics look good and then browse the web . What has been working for me is me questioning myself and asking do you really want to spend your money on this or I even tell myself you have no money wait it out. Then by a couple of minutes the urge goes away and then of course it returns another day. Another thing that has helped is that I have also learned what readers work for me and I stick with them though sometimes they can be wrong they do have high accuracy compared to other readers.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 09:07:56 PM »
First of all I appreciate you very much. I have to say yesterday was a dark day today I am feeling better. I know life is going to be a challenge for the next few months. Being busy and focusing your mind on other things help. But since I am out of a job and no social interaction getting over someone is that much difficult and calling psychics seems so easy. But I am doing well. I toid myself acceptance is the first step. I accept that this is over and no psychic reading is going to help me move on if I dont want to. I need to find the truth in my own heart. And the truth is its over and there is no coming back from that. I am working on my insurance as soon as I get that I am signing up for therapy. I need it

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 05:20:58 AM »
My last reading was April 1st....4days clean. I really would be proud of myself if I could go 4days w/o listening to my readings. But, I guess this a step-up from calling everyday.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 05:25:08 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 06:20:02 AM »
My last reading was April 1st....4days clean. I really would be proud of myself if I could go 4days w/o listening to my readings. But, I guess this a step-up from calling everyday.
so proud of you purplerain. Do what you must to not get fresh readings or binge. Its ok to listen to the old ones. In my experience gives sometime when you go back and listen to them they sound so ridiculous. They do to me at least. Keep on

beachgal214

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 08:38:32 PM »
I am not doing so hot... ugh.  not sure why!

reading on my relationship today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2020, 06:54:22 AM »

reading on my relationship today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

Stay strong🙏🏽❤️

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2020, 11:26:17 PM »

Dont beat yourself up think of it this way. You said you are not binging that is a huge win already. Today is Day 1 next time you will go further and realize more. Today you realized that you spent all that money to got no new information. Lesson learnt. Next time you will know this before you call. So onwards as Bee said you go this

anything