Author Topic: Should I disregard the other predictions if the first ones are happening?  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Realrealwater

So I didn’t know how to put it but I believe I’m experiencing things unfolding in a way a reader told me it would during first ever reading.
However, I ordered a email reading with her& it was different. Same outcome but not as straight forward as she predicted in the first reading....
For example, in our first ever reading she told me there will be two excuses for contact - this has happened. So it looks like the first reading is what is manifesting so far....

I got the email reading when I got first contact & she didnt pick up the excuses in those ones.

Have you experienced this before?

Would you class the second or other readings as void if you see that the first predictions were coning to pass?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:42:13 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline maggs30

The first for me is usually more accurate but not always. It depends on how well they connected too.

Offline Realrealwater

Thanks for your response maggs.

I’ve heard this too that first readings are usually more accurate which is actually why I asked.
The email reading was in depth and the first reading was a chat reading which was timed.... The questions asked in the first reading were quite different as well and the reader in question said email readings are better for her because shes able to sit and really get what she picks up and put it all out there. The first reading about contact and reconciliation & email reading about pacing & what is to come.
Her email reading was very much about his (turbulent) mental state so it could be that it is the energy she was getting& why it was focused on the way it affects things
But - I guess we will see. I’m very much done with readings now but I found this interesting to explore.
I kinda just realised she was right whilst talking to a friend about who I’d recommend lol

Offline maggs30

If its Keisha then her email readings are always more accurate for me. Its true that she sees more when she takes her time.

anything