Author Topic: All that were recently wrong for me  (Read 6249 times)

Offline user5942

All that were recently wrong for me
« on: March 13, 2020, 02:36:13 PM »
Hi, everyone!

I am in a bit of a rough place, not the worst I have ever been, but definitely do not really believe in psychics anymore.

There are two I have hope for - Yona (because we do not know who the heck she is ever talking about and predictions can take like 10 years to happen) and Kisha - only one to really pick up on *negative* love events or career *shifts*.

I started seeing someone in September, we will call him Fred. There is nothing going to happen beyond a friends with benefits situation because we are simply too different, I no longer have feelings for him, I barely see him, and he expressed that he is not emotionally available and has never thought about marriage. In my mind those are major red flags.

These are the readers who said there would be progression and that he is my long-term future (LOL):
1.Earth Angel (Purple Ocean)
2. Tattooed Psychic (Purple Ocean)
3. Tarot by Hipa (Purple Ocean)
4. Psychic Jewels (Purple Ocean - gave me the same exact reading from last POI, lol)

*QoC18 read current, but did not give any solid predictions

Readers who said there would be progression, but not to expect too much:
1. Onikah (Purple Ocean)
2. Truth Intuitions - Chris (Purple Ocean)
3. Shaman Kira (Keen)
4. Barbara whatever the numbers are (Keen)
5. Psychic Goddess Erika (Purple Ocean)
6. Mattie (California Psychics)
7. Kisha (Private Site) - explicitly said this guy was not long term and only for fun. She's been dead on for negatives for me.

Readers who did not pick him up at all from general love readings:
1. Tara (California Psychics)
2. Zelda Violet Star (Purple Ocean)
3. Nightingale (Purple Ocean)
4. The Irish Owl (Purple Ocean)
5. Psychic Willow (Purple Ocean)

So yeah, that has been my experience lol
I have greatly decreased and the majority of these readings happened in December.

I have not read with nearly as many readers.

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: All that were recently wrong for me
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 05:09:41 PM »
Yeah I'm not surprised unfortunately. Kisha is a gem even though she's been wrong about a few things for me, her negative stuff ALWAYS happens 100% for me when it comes to relationship stuff. Then again, mostly all of my readings with her over the years have been generally negative about this same dude. Come to think of it, every time I read about this dude, there would be a small bit of positive but then she'd see a change for the negative in the same reading and it all happened that way. She hasn't been accurate since a third party was found out by me though and that's been since Sept 2019 so Idk what to think about her at this moment. One thing I can be sure of is that whatever negative stuff she said in those readings will definitely occur, and already are. lol

I noticed that most of the readers on these sites like keen, bitwine, CP, etc are full of shit. I'm not sure any have a real gift. I don't even know how I feel about psychics anymore. I'm sorry they were all wrong for you.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »
So funny Kisha was 100% wrong for me.  She said I wouldn't hear from my POI till December of next year and I heard from him last night.  That's a big red flag for me so I am crossing off my list.  Prob a middle age bitter woman without a man

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 06:37:17 PM »
So funny Kisha was 100% wrong for me.  She said I wouldn't hear from my POI till December of next year and I heard from him last night.  That's a big red flag for me so I am crossing off my list.  Prob a middle age bitter woman without a man

She could have misinterpreted the number 12.

Food for thought..

Never got the 'middle aged bitter woman without a man" from her at all. She's been very accurate for me

This was my thought, yesterday was the 12th

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 06:56:49 PM »

She could have misinterpreted the number 12.

Food for thought..

Never got the 'middle aged bitter woman without a man" from her at all. She's been very accurate for me

This was my thought, yesterday was the 12th

That may be the case, but she has done this to me before. It was about something pretty important and she was right about the situation, but she told me it was 7 months or something like July and it came up in a number of weeks. If she gets a number she should just say she doesn't know instead of guessing. She generally will say she doesn't know, but I think it should be left at that. It gets too confusing. I personally care more about the outcome anyway.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 06:58:06 PM »

As someone else stated, yesterday was the 12th so if she gave you the number 12 and thought it was December, her 12 was still accurate. Her numbers suck and don't always pan out but, in general, she's been right for me more often than not. Also, the point is, she said you'd hear from your POI and you did, so she wasn't wrong, timing was off. Nevertheless, she's actually been in a long term committed relationship for years. She's not bitter at all. She owns multiple businesses as well. I never got the bitter impression from her. And, lastly, if there's anyone on this planet that can read without including their own emotions and biases, it's her. She has a massive gift but perhaps we can say that she's still human and isn't perfect 100% of the time. But, to each their own.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 07:58:27 PM »
Hi, everyone!

I am in a bit of a rough place, not the worst I have ever been, but definitely do not really believe in psychics anymore.

There are two I have hope for - Yona (because we do not know who the heck she is ever talking about and predictions can take like 10 years to happen) and Kisha - only one to really pick up on *negative* love events or career *shifts*.

I started seeing someone in September, we will call him Fred. There is nothing going to happen beyond a friends with benefits situation because we are simply too different, I no longer have feelings for him, I barely see him, and he expressed that he is not emotionally available and has never thought about marriage. In my mind those are major red flags.

These are the readers who said there would be progression and that he is my long-term future (LOL):
4. Psychic Jewels (Purple Ocean - gave me the same exact reading from last POI, lol)

1. Onikah (Purple Ocean)
3. Shaman Kira (Keen)
7. Kisha (Private Site) - explicitly said this guy was not long term and only for fun. She's been dead on for negatives for me.

I have greatly decreased and the majority of these readings happened in December.

Hi user I would consider yourself lucky because your POI has told you exactly how he feels and has not left you hanging. Some of us never get that validation from our POIs and stay in limbo. I would take what he told you above everything and anything these psychics are telling you. I would use that to heal. His actions and his words should prevail above all. I would put this behind you and find someone more deserving and worthy of your love. And that cant happen till you move on from him.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 08:16:56 PM »

No she said specificially 12 weeks and I heard from him on the 11th at 5pm.  So she was wrong.  She also said he is with a woman, and they would be together for the next six months, it was confirmed by his friend this morning that they broke up over the weekend and moved all her things out.  As an empath I didn't feel a connection to her.  Again seems like a very negative person.  She also described my ex's girlfriend as "drop dead gorgeous" when she is the opposite.  She was just wrong for me on all accounts.  Sorry to report that!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 09:26:39 PM »

No she said specificially 12 weeks and I heard from him on the 11th at 5pm.  So she was wrong.  She also said he is with a woman, and they would be together for the next six months, it was confirmed by his friend this morning that they broke up over the weekend and moved all her things out.  As an empath I didn't feel a connection to her.  Again seems like a very negative person.  She also described my ex's girlfriend as "drop dead gorgeous" when she is the opposite.  She was just wrong for me on all accounts.  Sorry to report that!

Drop dead gorgeous? LOL WOOOOOOW! I don't think I've ever heard her use descriptive terms like that from her. That's funny. Well, in this case, I'M GLAD she was super wrong for you!

beachgal214

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 10:42:34 PM »
haha Miss P I thought the same about the drop dead gorgeous part!! doesnt sound like her style. But every reading different!  I have found her accurate for me and she has gone above and beyond after some readings for me.  I felt she really cared - but also she really connected.  But I mean I have not connected with some other top hitters!!! so totally get its not the same for everyone!!

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 12:44:29 AM »
I had high hopes for Kisha!  I connected with Micah way more than Kisha.  For whatever reason woman psychics don’t work as well for me.  She was just SO off.  And felt she judged me based on the way I look too.  She sucked for me. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2020, 03:00:48 AM »
Oh I never had expected much from him haha

He was a rebound after my last POI, who I did have love for

I asked to see where this would go

These readings were from December, the guy told me he’s never thought about marriage about a month ago in early February

So for the ones who thought this was my end all be all, they were totally wrong

Hi, everyone!

1. Onikah (Purple Ocean)
3. Shaman Kira (Keen)

Hi user I would consider yourself lucky because your POI has told you exactly how he feels and has not left you hanging. Some of us never get that validation from our POIs and stay in limbo. I would take what he told you above everything and anything these psychics are telling you. I would use that to heal. His actions and his words should prevail above all. I would put this behind you and find someone more deserving and worthy of your love. And that cant happen till you move on from him.

beachgal214

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 01:25:22 PM »
Professor when she was painfully wrong for you was it revolving a POI?  was it something she didnt pick up on that would have been helpful to know?

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2020, 04:16:13 PM »
Professor - ugh I am so sorry to hear that.  Ugh. I know.  I am glad youre taking a step away.

its been a few weeks for me since my last reading - I actually dont even know when my last reading was so that feels good. I did read with yona in January and am currently going through a situation that feels big and important and no-one predicted it -I would consider it a tower of sorts. 

but anyway like you I am moving on best I can from psychic readings and trying to focus on the here and now.  get through my shit, do my work, and focus on my other responsibilities.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2020, 04:25:18 PM »
Professor - ugh I am so sorry to hear that.  Ugh. I know.  I am glad youre taking a step away.

its been a few weeks for me since my last reading - I actually dont even know when my last reading was so that feels good. I did read with yona in January and am currently going through a situation that feels big and important and no-one predicted it -I would consider it a tower of sorts. 

but anyway like you I am moving on best I can from psychic readings and trying to focus on the here and now.  get through my shit, do my work, and focus on my other responsibilities.

Same! Proud of you!! Haven’t had a reading in more than 3 weeks and don’t even have the urge to and hardly even think about it

anything