Author Topic: There’s someone new coming in for you  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Ash1234567

Re: There’s someone new coming in for you
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 09:26:24 PM »
I always get this, but it is usually during a reading - not at the end????

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2020, 05:57:25 PM »
I got this from Kisha and now that I think about it it actually happened. She said I wouldn’t really be interested in him too which was true.

WinterElf

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2020, 11:58:01 PM »
Before i quit the crazy psychic train a month ago , two or three predicted another person coming in around me and they were right.
Seafiremoon
Spiritminded
Supernatural intervention ( she always predict when a new relatuonship is coming and is right)
I respect those women but i don't give a flying freak if they are accurate or not.... I want to live my life on my own terms and not wait and spend money on predictions plus the future is never set in stone.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:05:20 AM by WinterElf »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 01:13:19 AM »
Before i quit the crazy psychic train a month ago , two or three predicted another person coming in around me and they were right.
Seafiremoon
Spiritminded
Supernatural intervention ( she always predict when a new relatuonship is coming and is right)
I respect those women but i don't give a flying freak if they are accurate or not.... I want to live my life on my own terms and not wait and spend money on predictions plus the future is never set in stone.
You’re right and I do want to update and say that I met somebody !! We’ve been together everyday for the past 2 weeks and he stays n the same apartment building as me ! I can’t help but wonder if this is what Yona predicted. Still love my poi though 😩 just can’t get over how he treated me these past 6 months

anything