Author Topic: There’s someone new coming in for you  (Read 3471 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

There’s someone new coming in for you
« on: January 26, 2020, 07:59:27 PM »
Can I just take the time to say how much I hate when they say this ! Almost half the readers I y’all to say this. Meanwhile all the men aside from POI have already either ghosted me, lived a double life, or officially tied the knot with their secret gfs, fiancé, roommate etc. I still have yet to meet the new man coming they see lol. It’s been about 2 years now if it weren’t one of the failed flings 😂😂 

Offline Sparkle002

Re: There’s someone new coming in for you
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 08:00:35 PM »
Can I just take the time to say how much I hate when they say this ! Almost half the readers I y’all to say this. Meanwhile all the men aside from POI have already either ghosted me, lived a double life, or officially tied the knot with their secret gfs, fiancé, roommate etc. I still have yet to meet the new man coming they see lol. It’s been about 2 years now if it weren’t one of the failed flings 😂😂

OMG ME TO it gets EXHAUSTING! Like can I just be with one guy? lol

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:18:26 PM »
Yup, it’s phantom dude.  That’s what I call him.  He was supposed to come serenading into my life during “Libra season” at the latest.  Whenever a reader tells me that someone so much better than my POI is coming into my life, someone who is ready for commitment, and is well established and wants to pursue me hard, I know they aren’t tapping into shit.  I don’t want to be in a serious relationship with anyone.  I don’t want the responsibility or the time commitment that comes with that.  When someone pursues me, I want to run the other way.  It freaks me out.   Over the summer I entertained some of these predictions about phantom dude (because damn, he’s quite the catch!)  But months later I see that it was all absolute bullshit.  Spinning a fairytale.  Keep on spinning that shit far away from me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
Completely agree ! I thought they got it right with a man I met early fall / late summer but I’ve been ghosted again like the others since 🤣🤣

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 12:09:32 AM »
I guess that’s when a good empath reader is good

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 07:22:59 AM »
you are so right Cteebaby its annoying as all hell. I was supposed to have been in love with someone by early winter but that must be the invisible man cos i aint in love with no body except for myself. Yup I luvvvve myself

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 08:27:12 AM »

Omg. I thought it was just me 😂

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 10:47:48 PM »
What's surprising, only one or two readers (one being Kisha) have ever brought up anyone new coming in for me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 11:06:08 PM »
This of course happened to me when I called all my readers back to tell them the guy they predicted for me is MARRIED!!!

Of course they said a new guy is coming in but hell how can i trust the guy will be single?!
My POI 1 (predicted in 2016 first) and came in 2018 wasn’t completely single either!

Just ughhhrrrhhh

I don’t believe the new guy predictions anymore - well actually the guy comes in AS DESCRIBED but the level of the relationship is all the way off.

I honestly think they saw committment with the married guy because he is super attracted to me and we WORK TOGETHER. That right there is a long term relationship in itself smh

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 12:21:46 AM »
What's surprising, only one or two readers (one being Kisha) have ever brought up anyone new coming in for me

I've never had it from anyone I trust as a reader (i.e., Kisha, Yona) for me it's usually a sign of an unconnected/bad reader

I got it from Yona. 😳

Offline tshine17

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 12:24:59 AM »

I've never had it from anyone I trust as a reader (i.e., Kisha, Yona) for me it's usually a sign of an unconnected/bad reader

I got it from Yona. 😳

I did too. Someone new OR I already know them and we’re friends but it’s a new romantic relationship.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 04:08:11 PM »
Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 10:46:30 AM »
I’m so over this statement.   Every new person that come in turned out to be a letdown to me.

there’s someone new, always connected with work. Always ready to commit

Over psychics getting hope up then turning it around that we need to work on us.  Done that, brought the tea shirt.  Your new car and sent you to Barbados on holiday. 

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 11:32:30 AM »

I got this from Kisha.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 11:41:51 AM »

I got this from Kisha.

I got it from Yona.