Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53789 times)

Offline sagittariusbeliever12

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2020, 02:31:21 PM »
omg  :(  :( now I feel like they tell everyone the same things then :(

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2020, 06:19:25 PM »
Ya, they use a messaging platform that enables then to see what is being written before we press send. -_-

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2020, 06:38:11 PM »
Ya, they use a messaging platform that enables then to see what is being written before we press send. -_-

Ugh I feel so dumb! Wish I knew that before, what a scammers.
In my last chat she wrote a long paragraph saying that there was no changes since last time we talk.
And I was like wtf I’ll ask for a refund cause there were a lot of changes.
Then as I was typing “hey they have been a lot of changes and actually Ive been in communication with my person so I guess we are not connecting today” but she was still typing a second long paragraph and at the end she says “oh I see you’ve been communicating with him like a week ago?” So we both send the msg at the same time but yeah she could read what I was typing in the first paragraph she said we have been in no contact and while I was typing that that was no true she added in the second paragraph that we were.

Ugh such a scammers don’t try them people

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »
Oh I know, first few times I was like "wow they are so talented and they pick up what I say before i say it.

Then I had this gut feeling something was off and sure enough it was. THEY SCAM! they can maybe have some good guesses etc but they take what we are saying remix it into their own words throw in some WOW moments like " how did she know before I even wrote it" and then we believe it. sigh I have been there also

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2020, 07:10:24 PM »
Ok I have an update on these 3.  I only talked to Ray and Anthony, but both of them had a HUGE prediction that came in for me last night.  Like played out like they said it would, my only thing is I wonder if they share notes because how would the get the exact same outcome in the exact time frame?  Anyone else had this happen?

« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2020, 07:38:35 PM »
Oh interesting.  Well if they don't share I have to say I think out of the two Anthony is the most detailed.  Ray is more optimistic.  Thank you for sharing that.  I sure hope transcipts are not shared

« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2020, 08:56:26 PM »
Have u tried Silas?  I just ordered a 3 dollar question so I will let you know.  He seems to be the weaker of the three according to the boards. 

« Reply #202 on: July 16, 2020, 12:53:51 AM »
I haven’t tried Silas after reading these reviews. Should I give him a shot? Also, how did you order a $3 one? Does he read anywhere else aside from their website?

I will wait until the end of July and if Raynee’s prediction doesn’t pan out, I may try Anthony again.

Yeah he was really good with contact my only issue with him is that he watches the clock which I find a little annoying but whatever he was correct so I'll give him that. 

« Reply #203 on: July 16, 2020, 09:06:29 PM »
I've heard that Silas's time frames suck that's why I am weird about trying him

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2020, 08:45:09 PM »
I was told contact would be by September too ? I hope there not scamming I’ve been scammed enlightened with online psychic services

« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2020, 02:24:48 AM »
Want to report both Anthony and Ray nailed a prediction that came in.

« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2020, 06:37:36 AM »
I think Anthony is better for time frames Ray sometimes don’t give them.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2020, 02:30:51 AM »
Do they share notes?
Im pretty sure they do

Not sure about the note-sharing, but they can see what you’re typing. So, if you do get readings on mypsychat, just don’t type too much or give too many details. Ask questions, and allow them to respond. With that said, Anthony and Raynee had been pretty accurate for me...

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2020, 04:51:38 PM »
Any updates for Anthony on mypsy any predictions come to pass ?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #209 on: August 15, 2020, 06:15:51 PM »
Wrong for me

anything