Author Topic: Raven Star  (Read 3993 times)

Offline boostrose

Raven Star
« on: March 23, 2019, 03:30:36 AM »
Shes my advisor I have been using regularly for 3 years now. ( I know I'm a junkie )

She has predicted my divorce, my new relationships and helped me a lot while I figure out my love life. I'm psychic picky I wont lie. I don't like the ones that fluff or seem super generic. I hate when a psychic says, "you are a kind and nice person" I mean come on! Anyways shes real. She calls it like it is and I love that.

Her husband and twin are also on her site and they are good too. Avalon and Milestone Advisor. I use them as well. They are on a few sites but I always talk to them on Contact Psychics. Its Click4advisor essentially . Its the cheapest per rate to find them at. If you want to save a dollar or two per min I would try them thru CP.

Just wanted to share my psychics of choice. I'm on here a lot ( too much ) so shoot me a comment if you have any questions about them.

Oh and Ari on Bitwine is good too.

Offline happyk

Re: Raven Star
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 03:43:18 AM »
Good for you. Neither worked for me. Neither of the sisters or Ari.

Offline boostrose

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 04:07:50 AM »
im sorry to hear. I know everyone connects different. Who is your psychic of choice?

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 04:43:57 AM »
No one Boostrose. Absolutely, no one has been correct for me. I think only Julia Caliope.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »
Glad she worked for you at least. It seems you are the minority as in most cases, even in Bitwine's own forums she has been proven wrong despite the fact that she was confident in her insight.

Here are some of her epic fails again:
https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/144435

https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/144431

https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/142724?page=2

I don't know but she comes across as arrogant and a person who thinks they have more psychic abilities than they actually have.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 12:10:27 AM »
Has anyone read with Jessica Dunagan/RavenStar lately? Or ever? Care to share experiences? Reason being, I recently read with her for the first time ever. But I know there was a lot of talk about the twins on this forum before, can’t seem to find much now. Using psychics for way too long you’d think I’d know how to filter out fakes etc but my reading with her, she picked up a lot that I didn’t expect her to. Can’t update on predictions until a few weeks from now but just curious…

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 08:12:26 AM »
So I thought her reading was good but her timeframe didn’t happen.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 09:44:57 AM »
Inaccurate for me

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 03:42:47 PM »
Her timeframe didn’t occur but the reading itself, looks like it may be shaping up to be inaccurate for me as well…

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 07:54:22 PM »
She spun me so many tales 2016-2017. Her and her sister both equally terrible

anything