Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53780 times)

Offline Anon

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2020, 09:21:39 AM »
Anthony was caught out as saying the same thing to what he has said to others "do not reach out." "he is very stubborn."

Offline bonba

« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2020, 07:51:43 AM »
He told me dont contact him because it make him think you want to go after him . well I am not even the type to go after guys . He also said he has changed and is some one else now . from  my observation he is still the same . I have no Idea was he was talking about .

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2020, 09:56:00 AM »
seems like some of my comments here get removed . is this forum created by the scammer readers ?!

What comment was removed ? Did it violate rules of the forum ?

Offline sagittariusbeliever12

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2020, 05:57:14 PM »
I read with both Anthony and Raynee this week and both of them said quite different things, both said POI will return however Raynee said POI is in not in a happy rs but Anthony says he is. And both advices on a different outcome.  :-[

Offline KitKat121

Re: MyPsy.chat, Anthony and raynee
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2020, 06:04:07 PM »
Hi all. I had one reading with Anthony and 2 with raynee just want to know how everyone else’s experiences were and if you know if there genuine psychics as there isn’t a review page on them at all and I’ve tried other sites and got ripped off a lot. Any reviews for mypsy.chat would be much appreciated as I’m fairly new to there site still.

Offline Anon

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2020, 07:09:54 PM »
I caught Anthony doing a copy and paste job. Hopefully, others r more legit.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2020, 11:23:21 PM »
Read with all three. They said I'll reconcile with my POI and gave timeframes for june and july. They said my poi is stubborn and it needs to be him that reaches out. Will update if comes to pass.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2020, 12:25:36 AM »
They are crooks. Don’t bother.
They tell everyone similar things. I used to trust them but not after reading this thread. They must have their own stock lines

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2020, 01:07:35 AM »
Yep told me the same thing

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2020, 01:42:52 AM »
seems like some of my comments here get removed . is this forum created by the scammer readers ?!

Hey it is a forum..things removed all the time. It is that way everywhere! Do not take it personal!
It happens to all of us...just keep posting and enjoy the read. Very informative and very funny! At times sad, explosions and round and round we go...
J.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2020, 07:46:42 PM »
I read with Raynee years ago and she caught my attention because I too have RA (and lupus ) I don’t remember her reading being anything to write home about. In fact I think it was rushed and inaccurate if I recall.

I tried her, she picked up a different vibe to most readers regarding my situation but I found her quick.

The weirdest thing to me is she literally answered questions before I even typed them or as I was typing them.  That freaked me out and wondered if she was more of a mind reader than a psychic.

I also had an email reading with Anthony $3 that is spectacular and he was OK and gave me the same as many

But we all know that readers will often give the same as other readers and it doesnt mean they are correct at all.

this happened to me she said things as i was typing them before i could send them i find her very accurate.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2020, 08:26:09 PM »
Hi, I use to use them. Just haven’t in awhile. But that would happen to me and my friend. And I think my friend did some exploring and on the system they use. They are able to possible see what you are asking or typing before it sends. So it could look like they “mind read”. I think I googled it too and it seems to be legit what my friend said. But i have no way of knowing to be honest if they can truly read what we are typing or not

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2020, 09:03:20 PM »
Hi, I use to use them. Just haven’t in awhile. But that would happen to me and my friend. And I think my friend did some exploring and on the system they use. They are able to possible see what you are asking or typing before it sends. So it could look like they “mind read”. I think I googled it too and it seems to be legit what my friend said. But i have no way of knowing to be honest if they can truly read what we are typing or not

Oh wow! If that’s true what a scammers

Offline Steven213

« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2020, 05:38:56 PM »
I think Raynee was on Bitwine but she wasn't there anymore

Read with her, she is no good

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »

I re read my old transcript and I can verify that this is true, I think the might be using that system to read what you are typing I’m so mad at this