Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53780 times)

Offline Anon

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2020, 05:24:34 PM »
Scamming Idiot. Do you think we can open a claim? I also caught this copy and paste job on Etsy.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2020, 05:38:44 PM »
thats why I tell people to save your money and dont spend it on these scamners . some people might be able to read feelings and situations partially accurate but predictions are not real . there is no such thing as future reading . Iv read with more that 100 of them  . no one has such ability .  anyone read with Nancy Matz ? how was the experience ?

Also this thread is for Mypsy reviews only, scammers or not this is for their reviews, if you want to talk of Nancy matz or whatever make her own thread, thanks

Offline bonba

« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2020, 06:33:54 PM »
thats why I tell people to save your money and dont spend it on these scamners . some people might be able to read feelings and situations partially accurate but predictions are not real . there is no such thing as future reading . Iv read with more that 100 of them  . no one has such ability .  anyone read with Nancy Matz ? how was the experience ?

If you think all psychics including Yona are scammers and that we shouldn't be reading with these people, why would you ask about Nancy Matz?
I read with her already .just was curious to know what she told to others . and I said they are scammers for reading future . but I also said they can also read a limited part of present . it doesnt mean it is always accurate so it is risky you never know if they are truly  reading ones feelings or actions . but it never worked for me . future changes all the time based on our present actions so its impossible to give a firm accurate future result  so if they claim that then they are scammers . maybe some random events that doesnt even help with how you can proceed with your life . so to speak readings were not useful for me . they rather  created anxiety and feeling stuck . its totally my experience during years but I just wanted to share what I went through with readers and their readings did nothing good to me and my life .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2020, 03:49:20 AM »

Please don't trust these guys, I found they send the same email to so many people and all of them the same.  I know men are stubborn but really all of them :-)   I thought they were good when I first read with them but have been very very disappointed and disillusioned by their practices

Offline bonba

« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2020, 07:52:44 AM »

Please don't trust these guys, I found they send the same email to so many people and all of them the same.  I know men are stubborn but really all of them :-)   I thought they were good when I first read with them but have been very very disappointed and disillusioned by their practices
Yes and what is so sad is that some people  cone to this forum and promote them . Iv tried afew mentioned in this forum and tried them . completely wrong and no prove of such talent fir reading future . but if some one still want to continue reading with them fine but why do they promote them yo other and how do we know who they are . Raynee and Anthony timeframe ended and nothing happened . it did not even go to that direction . super wrong . thats why I dont gave trust on this forum either cause anyone can come and promote one of these so called readers .

Offline bonba

« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2020, 08:02:51 AM »

If you think all psychics including Yona are scammers and that we shouldn't be reading with these people, why would you ask about Nancy Matz?
Yona is not a scammer. She isn't always right but she's one of the most ethical readers out there & I respect her for that. Mypsy readers in my experience are "ok" they don't atleast for me give the level of details some other readers have given however I wouldn't call them scammers either. It's quite affordable to read with them & they are easily accessible. So I don't mind using them for simple questions here & there however for more complex questions/readings with more details I wouldn't recommend them. I would go to someone like Leanne Halyburton who's blunt but very honest, detailed for me when I ask her about specific pple.
well I requested to read with leanne before . she couldnt even connect with the situation so she refunded  but she did not seem ethical to me .

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2020, 10:15:07 AM »
So it’s May and Raynee end of April prediction didn’t come to pass also Anthony March prediction either lol. I was trusting Ray cause last year I had a reading with her in October and she was so accurate that time that I could confirm everything she said and she got the contact prediction super correct which was for January

Offline bonba

« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2020, 08:33:58 PM »
So it’s May and Raynee end of April prediction didn’t come to pass also Anthony March prediction either lol. I was trusting Ray cause last year I had a reading with her in October and she was so accurate that time that I could confirm everything she said and she got the contact prediction super correct which was for January
they are all scams. I regret  so much for having readings with them . true scammers . Im glad I did dispute all my charges . please do not trust them . stay away . Yona farrell was absolutely wrong too .for a person for so many good reviews  Im expecting a real ability but nothing . they just want to nake money by tricking people . if people stop reading with them they fade away with time . not only the ones I mentioned but all of including kate marquez , nancy matz , yona farrell, keen , california psychic ... and many  others I tried . not a single person showed the ability to read future .

Offline bonba

« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2020, 02:01:12 AM »

Also this thread is for Mypsy reviews only, scammers or not this is for their reviews, if you want to talk of Nancy matz or whatever make her own thread, thanks
well you cant tell me what I should or should not do here . I see in thus forum people start a thread with one reader then they end up talking about other readers . if it bothers you dont read them please .

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2020, 07:01:15 PM »
I have had amazing readings with Anthony.  It's really sad when people call these readers fakes and so on. Many are, but Anthony has been so accurate for me that there's no way he doesn't have a gift.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2020, 09:54:49 PM »
Does anyone know how to get a refund?FINALLY I am able to post on here. Been waiting to be verified since Jan! Lol
I caught wind of this site from lurking...
They told me the same things about how POI is stubborn and if i contact it will be short lived and he is expecting me to contact him but I shouldn’t
I have received predictions for Feb, march and April and nothing :(
Now that I’ve seen what they have been saying to you guys - I believe they are cold readers. Everything they’ve said about reconciliation is exactly what they’ve told me& also, I confronted one of them & I got no response.
I really trusted them and I feel so annoyed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 09:57:02 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2020, 08:19:30 AM »
I said this ages ago and got so much shit for it.

My advice is when theres a big commotion over a reader being amazing, wait a month or so for the feedback to come in from others because more often than not it turns out the reader is fairytales.

Offline Anon

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2020, 07:38:29 PM »
Unfortunately, jumping on the bandwagon does result in a waste of money more often than not.

Offline bonba

« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2020, 12:12:17 AM »
Does anyone know how to get a refund?FINALLY I am able to post on here. Been waiting to be verified since Jan! Lol
They told me the same things about how POI is stubborn and if i contact it will be short lived and he is expecting me to contact him but I shouldn’t
Now that I’ve seen what they have been saying to you guys - I believe they are cold readers. Everything they’ve said about reconciliation is exactly what they’ve told me& also, I confronted one of them & I got no response.
dispute the charges thats what I did . they do not refund you .

Offline bonba

« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2020, 12:18:22 AM »
sadly they share information too . It was proven to  me a few times . nothing that Raynee or anthony said ever happened . since January that I started reading with them . their time frame was in april and march .  they definitely sugarcoated many things . but Im happy that Im done with all readers and will never ever get a reading from these crooks  since no one was read till now . not even an small prediction came to pass with any of them . Real readers if exist are very rare and dont have business like this .

anything