Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53789 times)

Offline ferney456

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2020, 07:22:07 PM »
Great, seems I’ve been given the same lines by them. Did anyone get told that when their POI comes back you wouldn’t care anymore?

He told me when he comes back to ignore him so he won’t take me for granted

Same lines

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2020, 07:28:38 PM »
Great, seems I’ve been given the same lines by them. Did anyone get told that when their POI comes back you wouldn’t care anymore?

He told me when he comes back to ignore him so he won’t take me for granted

Same lines

Yeah, I compared notes with others and it was same reading basically, I was so disappointed cause I thought he was real, the March timeframe didn’t come to pass

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2020, 07:34:53 PM »
I am thinking the same thing :(

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »
Here's what Anthony told me:

"I see a man who is very stubborn and very indecisive I see that he has spent a great deal of time not knowing what he wants and I also see that he believes you will be the one to reach out to him which is why he hasn't reached out to you. My advice is to not reach out to him and wait for him because yes I do see that he will and that you will reconcile! Bonus: I do not see this very soon but I do see that it will be by mid to late May"

And here's what Raynee told me:

"Thanks honey!! Sorry it took me so long but thank you for the info!! So I see X is super stubborn and it’s like you would reconcile briefly if you reached out like I see he waits and expects that but I see it being brief so wait for him. I do see it tho yes!"

Thought I'd share what they told me word for word just in case they've actually been feeding people the same lines. I hope not, but I'm not sure. It seems like some people have had lots of luck with them prediction-wise, so I don't know what to think at the moment. I just got the really cheap email readings and didn't do a full chat reading with them, so they're pretty short.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2020, 09:01:28 PM »
I've  had nothing but amazing readings with Anthony. There is no possible way he knows what he knows without being legit. I think people should be allowed to post their reviews for whoever and however they want. 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2020, 10:28:48 PM »
I mean basically! Think they're little scammers

"XX has been very distant I see that he has not been a man who has known exactly what he has wanted. I do see that he has had feelings for you and has also thought about how far this really could go but then he gets scared and i see that is a fear of commitment. I don't see that prior to all of this happening he felt that he needed to make a decision on anything concerning the future right away but now I am seeing that he really has been thinking that maybe he doesn't have as much time as he thought. I do not see that he wants to ever let you go but I also see he is too stubborn to make things just work its not that he likes to feel chased. I don't feel that either but it is as if he takes for granted that you also wont let him go and that you will make the effort to keep things going but that is a stubborn side of him that is not going to continue to win out. I see that you and XXX will be coming together but I do not see soon [...] You will communication again but as I said not soon it will not be during this month I do not see contact again until mid to late May/early June"

Ya'll need to be more specific in your rave reviews in the future lol

Yeah he has a way I’m his reading that it could apply to anyone, I got that same reading and almost same wording. Stubborn, doesn’t know what he wants etc etc and now they giving may/ June predictions because quarantine I guess

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2020, 11:56:54 PM »
I mean basically! Think they're little scammers

"XX has been very distant I see that he has not been a man who has known exactly what he has wanted. I do see that he has had feelings for you and has also thought about how far this really could go but then he gets scared and i see that is a fear of commitment. I don't see that prior to all of this happening he felt that he needed to make a decision on anything concerning the future right away but now I am seeing that he really has been thinking that maybe he doesn't have as much time as he thought. I do not see that he wants to ever let you go but I also see he is too stubborn to make things just work its not that he likes to feel chased. I don't feel that either but it is as if he takes for granted that you also wont let him go and that you will make the effort to keep things going but that is a stubborn side of him that is not going to continue to win out. I see that you and XXX will be coming together but I do not see soon [...] You will communication again but as I said not soon it will not be during this month I do not see contact again until mid to late May/early June"

Ya'll need to be more specific in your rave reviews in the future lol

Yeah he has a way I’m his reading that it could apply to anyone, I got that same reading and almost same wording. Stubborn, doesn’t know what he wants etc etc and now they giving may/ June predictions because quarantine I guess

I guess we'll have to wait and see if things come to pass for anyone next month then :-X

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2020, 12:27:08 AM »
Mine was near end of April when I read with them. Nothing happen yet. Not that I still hope too much about it. I'm at angry phase towards my POI and I dont think I can forgive him anymore after I gave him many chances :) I hope your prediction happen guys!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2020, 01:09:17 AM »
Pretty much the same rubbish I got told.

They really do say the same thing to everyone.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2020, 04:59:14 AM »
They didnt say that stuff too mee.

But they did say the same as each other

Looking back, mine was negative i guess :/

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2020, 02:36:10 PM »
Wow. I basically got the same reading verbatim. Boycott this scammy site and people, please. They suck.

Offline bonba

« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2020, 07:10:12 AM »
Mine was near end of April when I read with them. Nothing happen yet. Not that I still hope too much about it. I'm at angry phase towards my POI and I dont think I can forgive him anymore after I gave him many chances :) I hope your prediction happen guys!

my timeframe is before beginning of may. nothing happened  yet . dont think its going to happen . anthony gave me this time frame but raynee said in may . I think both are wrong.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2020, 08:54:02 AM »
He also told me my POI wont be able to move on. Apparently he is having fun with someone else now. Im disgusted with POI lol

my timeframe is before beginning of may. nothing happened  yet . dont think its going to happen . anthony gave me this time frame but raynee said in may . I think both are wrong.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:22:39 AM by Mirosee »

Offline bonba

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2020, 03:41:34 PM »
they gave me almost sane words . bith said he wil reach out and told ne not to reach out to him
. but timeframe is almost over . nothing similar to what they said happening. they are not the only scammers but other readers like Yona farell are scammers too . Im wondering how they became famous . nothing ever happened with any of them although there was not a real prediction made anyways .

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2020, 05:08:17 PM »
thats why I tell people to save your money and dont spend it on these scamners . some people might be able to read feelings and situations partially accurate but predictions are not real . there is no such thing as future reading . Iv read with more that 100 of them  . no one has such ability .  anyone read with Nancy Matz ? how was the experience ?

If you think all psychics including Yona are scammers and that we shouldn't be reading with these people, why would you ask about Nancy Matz?

anything