Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53789 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2020, 04:49:16 AM »
meh, said the same to me, reach out and it will be short lived,  wait for him but he is stubborn.   He will reach out but not soon and he feels greatly for you.  Blah blah

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2020, 03:22:33 PM »
Mine were a little different in what they said to me!!

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2020, 01:01:00 PM »
Anthony nailed a contact prediction for me. He also told me it would be short-lived, but he would be back for good in April.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2020, 02:11:48 PM »
Honestly, Silas nailed a lot of back ground info and current situation well for me yesterday. I kinda held off reading with him. But I did email first and i was decently impressed with it so i went in for a reading. He picked up some things I didn’t expect to be brought up. All three I approve of to be honest at the moment

Offline bonba

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2020, 06:53:41 AM »
anyone else who had predictions came to pass with anthony or raynee ?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2020, 06:39:59 PM »
Kind of

Offline bonba

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »
Kind of
may I ask what came true  for you ? and you think it was coincidence or they predicted it ?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2020, 01:14:13 AM »
Contact was made. But what they said we would talk about didnt happen at all. Prediction not until fall. So maybe coincidence. But other readers also said id get communication. However, i didnt respond to the text so I can't tell you what they were contacting me for! I will say, BOTH predicted nearly the same outcome and same season!

Offline laoch

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2020, 05:36:56 AM »
Whats Silas like for predictions? Did anyone have success with him?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2020, 02:06:19 AM »
I tried Silas and I was very underwhelm with the info he provided, very generic and it could apply to anyone. I’ve tried Raynee and Anthony before and they were more specifics

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2020, 10:53:04 PM »
Ok, wow to the drama at the beginning of this thread. Good Lawd. For the record, I have lurked for over 4 years here and didn’t even create an account. Doesn’t make my experience or opinions any less valid or real. I am sure that’s the same for many others. Sometimes when you’re in the thick of a life crisis, you don’t have the mental bandwidth to come on here to provide reviews until things chill out.

ANYWAY! I just read with anthony. He nailed present. I sensed a genuine energy. He did not sugarcoat anything. He knew the situation before I said anything about it. Specifically. His contact predictions are for end of April and then some more things in May-July. I will update.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2020, 02:04:26 AM »
Ok, wow to the drama at the beginning of this thread. Good Lawd. For the record, I have lurked for over 4 years here and didn’t even create an account. Doesn’t make my experience or opinions any less valid or real. I am sure that’s the same for many others. Sometimes when you’re in the thick of a life crisis, you don’t have the mental bandwidth to come on here to provide reviews until things chill out.

ANYWAY! I just read with anthony. He nailed present. I sensed a genuine energy. He did not sugarcoat anything. He knew the situation before I said anything about it. Specifically. His contact predictions are for end of April and then some more things in May-July. I will update.
I really like Anthony doesn't seem like a sugarcoated to me. He's gotten contact timeframes right for me 2x in a row. Had told me that poi doesn't know what he wants which seems very accurate with the hot/cold behavior, lack of commitment that I've dealt with over the past 2 yrs.

He has told me also my POI doesn’t know what he wants which could apply to anyone  cause most of the people are calling to know when someone will contact or stop being flaky

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2020, 04:39:21 AM »
Happy to report that he didn’t say either to me. My POI actually is the one who is hurt and thinks I lied to him 🤦🏻‍♀️ anthony saw that immediately. I said his name and he said immediately, wow there’s a separation right now, he’s hurt, confused and upset. He thinks you’ve betrayed him, etc.

Offline bonba

« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2020, 09:50:47 AM »
aunthony didnt seem a sugarcoater to me but Im waiting on their contact prediction which is before may . I will update if it come true .

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2020, 02:54:33 PM »
For my predicitions,they did not sugarcoat anything either!