Author Topic: Clearsight  (Read 2049 times)

Offline CTJustin

Clearsight
« on: December 24, 2019, 06:00:06 PM »
Has anyone read with Clearsight? What are your thoughts if you have?

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Clearsight
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 07:45:11 PM »
Bump

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 10:03:35 PM »
I "read" with her in March for 6 minutes. 3 min was her trying to focus and then she told me that I need to emotionally heal and to look up Tapping on youtube.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 01:08:15 PM »
I "read" with her in March for 6 minutes. 3 min was her trying to focus and then she told me that I need to emotionally heal and to look up Tapping on youtube.

LOL she told me I need to let go and suggested reading material. I though she came across as a skilled psychoanalyst but not psychic.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »

LOL she told me I need to let go and suggested reading material. I though she came across as a skilled psychoanalyst but not psychic.

Yes! She suggested a book called "Letting Go the pathway to surrender" by dr. David Hawkins and the tapping videos, which I looked up and idk...  (No offense if anyone does it) it looked like bs to me.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 03:07:44 PM »

Yes! She suggested a book called "Letting Go the pathway to surrender" by dr. David Hawkins and the tapping videos, which I looked up and idk...  (No offense if anyone does it) it looked like bs to me.

YES! That's the book she recommended. She was also super judgmental by me asking about POI. This was months ago but it seemed like she was just feeding off my fears.

anything