Author Topic: Autumn Miranda  (Read 3207 times)

Offline mignnone

Autumn Miranda
« on: December 04, 2019, 06:02:53 AM »
Anyone tried her? Don’t see a post on her

Offline lavendermoonchild

Re: Autumn Miranda
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 01:48:30 PM »
I’ve read with her once and both her predictions came true for me. One was career related and she got the day spot on (about finding out if I’d get a job and when).

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:37:11 PM »
When did you read with her? What was the other prediction pertaining to?

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
When did you read with her? What was the other prediction pertaining to?

September of this year. The other was a romance related prediction. I have been meaning to read with her since then too.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 08:28:51 PM »
She definitely has a gift but is generally hit or miss. She will basically either give something super specific like a color and random item that will come up or she will tell you "the person needs to stay on the path" in order for you to get the job or whatever. One time she basically tried to make an entire reading about how she felt or would feel if she were in my situation. There have been times she will say things that are eerily specific but no real consistency with her making her worth 6.99 per min or any of her "specials"

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 11:46:39 PM »
I recently had a reading with her, she was pretty good, her predictions are pending, I’ll update.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/38889-autumn?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Update: Her time frame for communication failed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:23:43 AM by MAgirl »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 06:09:41 PM »
I recently had a reading with her, she was pretty good, her predictions are pending, I’ll update.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/38889-autumn?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

I did read with her back in like 2019 multiple times. Her overall outcomes were wrong. She insisted there was no third party... there was. Then i told her about it and she became sarcastic and blocked me. Way too expensive for a minimal gift if any.

Offline Tinylove1

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2023, 11:16:48 PM »
I read with her last year after I went through a very terrible break up of almost 8 years. She insisted for MONTHS my ex would reach out. I hung on to that hope for way too long honestly. But turns out he never reached out he had moved on within a month of us splitting and I had no idea. Didn’t find out until 6 months later. She’s a really nice woman to talk to though. Just talking to her brought me comfort.