Author Topic: Beware of Psychic Maria!!  (Read 675 times)

Offline bemily

Beware of Psychic Maria!!
« on: June 19, 2023, 02:27:42 PM »
I just wanted to flag up that Psychic Maria on Bitwine is likely a fairytale reader, and is SO MEAN if you doubt her.

I had a reading with her over the weekend asking about some signs I've been seeing. I didn't mention another person in my initial message, but she asked for a POI for the reading. I told her some of the signs were related to one person whose work I admire, but not all of them. She immediately started telling me he's my twin flame and has been wishing to be with me, even though we've never met. I tried to clarify that I don't know this man, and she just stuck to her guns. I was hesitant to leave a review because I know they can just get them taken down, but I know the twin flame stuff can mess with people's heads pretty badly, so I ended up leaving a review that really just laid out the facts like I did here, with the addition that it all felt unrealistic to me. Since Bitwine makes you choose a rating, I put "unsatisifactory," but I didn't say anything negative about her personally. As far as negative reviews go, it was very mild.

Almost immediately, she sent me an incredibly nasty message telling me I should be ashamed of myself and that SHE is a psychic and I'm not, so I should just believe everything she says. Pretty much the entire thing was in all-caps, including "YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!" It was honestly so cruel. We went back and forth for a little bit, but she was basically convinced I was evil for leaving the review. She did eventually offer to refund me if I would take it down, but by that point, I felt even more strongly that potential clients needed that information, so I declined and updated my review to include some info about how she responded. She's blocked me now, so I don't know if the review will stay up, but she feels like a predatory reader, and if not, one with extreme anger issues.

Offline Army

Re: Beware of Psychic Maria!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 08:51:10 PM »
Hi bemily.. I had a look and your review is still there..
And she made a comment making you look like the crazy one..
These psychics are such frauds..
i have attached your review and her reply on here for you to see, let me know if it is okay to do so..

Offline bemily

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 02:43:06 AM »
Thanks for letting me know, Army! She must have edited her response to my review after she calmed down, but it's still so wild because what does she even think I wanted to hear? Who wouldn't want one of their idols to be wishing to date them? And in the review, I don't even say she's wrong, just that it felt unrealistic to me.

Attaching a photo of her message to me just to prove how unhinged she is. And for the record, I did say in the reading that our wires must be crossed because she said someone who doesn't know I exist, is 20 years older than me, and lives in a different country has been wishing and praying for me to fall in love with him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 02:44:59 AM by bemily »

Offline Army

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 11:14:26 AM »
Yeah I had a look at her profile and reviews.. there r no substance in her reviews and also quick to blame the clients in her negative reviews.. she does seem shady.. sucks you lost your money.. but the majority of bitwine readers are not worth it.. I’ve been there already with bitwine.. some of my readings are so laughable..