Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 87730 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2020, 10:51:21 PM »
In last two weeks I manifested some money.

I dontated some money and it made me very happy. I didn't expect anything in return. but just felt I want to do more.
Then the next day, I felt a inpuse to sell my two rings on-line.
I uploaded pics and details about the rings on-line and surprise, they were sold in unexpected high price(twice price than I spent), right away.
The speed was so fast I rarely see it happens in that on-line shop.

There was another manifestation was last October.

I had a strong inpuse to go to Berlin, the museum island, Pergamon museum.
I just felt so good of imaginating being there, so I went there, in a particular week, just that week I could take day off.

The day I was standing in front the Pergamon museum, I felt a inpulse to buy some British Pounds( I do foreign exchange tradings), then in the museum, the radio wave was so bad I couldn't check how the pound went up or down.

Usually if I made positions once I win, I sell the position right away, but I couldn't check my phone so I was enjoying the museum.

Then an hour later, I checked my phone and just that one hour, British pound went up like crazy.
I made 10000$ that day.
That trip cost me 3000$.

However when I fear losing money, I lose money from nowhere.( Like car accident LOL)
There is definitely something.

Yaz88

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2020, 10:52:38 PM »
Every now and again, if I tell myself that the exact opposite of what I want to happen is going to happen, the thing that I want to happen actually happens.  For instance, I know that if I pout about something, like no one likes me, no one cares about me, a bunch of things will happen to disprove that.  I wouldn’t think that the universe would reward me for being a brat, but each time it does.  Maybe those things were going to happen anyway?  I don’t know.  Maybe it’s a backward way of manifesting by detaching?  Like I know it’s not true, so it’s my deep rooted thought coming from my higher self that is manifesting and not my bratty ass ego? 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2020, 11:00:21 PM »
Every now and again, if I tell myself that the exact opposite of what I want to happen is going to happen, the thing that I want to happen actually happens.  For instance, I know that if I pout about something, like no one likes me, no one cares about me, a bunch of things will happen to disprove that.  I wouldn’t think that the universe would reward me for being a brat, but each time it does.  Maybe those things were going to happen anyway?  I don’t know.  Maybe it’s a backward way of manifesting by detaching?  Like I know it’s not true, so it’s my deep rooted thought coming from my higher self that is manifesting and not my bratty ass ego?

Hi Yaz I think if you have a particular pattern of things happening, probably this is the way you' manifest' or how 'things happen in your life', I feel we all have some sort of ' how things happen in our life pattern'.

Like me is feeling inpuse doing something:)
Then I usually get something valuable.

Yaz88

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2020, 11:10:36 PM »

Hi Yaz I think if you have a particular pattern of things happening, probably this is the way you' manifest' or how 'things happen in your life', I feel we all have some sort of ' how things happen in our life pattern'.

I know what you mean.  When I follow my intuition, beautiful things happen.  Like if my intuition tells me to go somewhere out of the blue or someplace I’ve never been, and I follow it, something significant happens or I meet someone who I consider as a soul connection.  My friend always says to the universe “princess parking spot” when he wants to find a close parking spot.  It worked every time for him.  I do the same sometimes, and when I do, it works 95% of the time.  Sometimes I like to park far away though, so I won’t use it.  Parking “away” from the crowd is an introvert thing. 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2020, 11:15:34 PM »

I know what you mean.  When I follow my intuition, beautiful things happen.  Like if my intuition tells me to go somewhere out of the blue or someplace I’ve never been, and I follow it, something significant happens or I meet someone who I consider as a soul connection.  My friend always says to the universe “princess parking spot” when he wants to find a close parking spot.  It worked every time for him.  I do the same sometimes, and when I do, it works 95% of the time.  Sometimes I like to park far away though, so I won’t use it.  Parking “away” from the crowd is an introvert thing.

Yeah exactly! There is definately something beautiful and invisible.

Yaz88

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2020, 11:17:12 PM »
i have to agree with you Yaz, for me LOA does not work at all, but in fact the opposite happens. i have a friend who believes in LOA and gave me the book "The Secret," and I read the book and tried all the techniques that worked and nothing. but over the years when i expect what i want to not have happen, it happens. even with predictions from readers, when i try to manifest them using LOA it doesn't work, but if i just laugh them off they come to pass.

but as someone has said before, we are all different, and different techniques or philosophies work for some and not for others. thats what makes us individuals-bc life would be boring if we were all the same.

as far as what ES mentioned before about manifesting money...

I've been donating money and things for a few years now. for many many years i've been donating money to the ASPCA on a monthly basis. and at the supermarket when they are collecting money for the vets or food drive, i always donate money at check out for the charities. I also clean out my closet once a year at least and donate all those clothes. and by doing all these good deeds i've never manifested money. maybe it hasn't happened bc i'm not using actively using LOA in my mind...but by physically donating isn't that ultimately doing what you need to do to get money back in return-without mentally manifesting it? just an fyi, i don't donate my money and clothes for the purpose of getting anything back, i do it bc i'm good a person and want to help. but i'm just bring it up for argument's sake of what es had posted earlier in the thread.

I totally am in the same boat as you as far as LOA and how it affects money and love.  If I think the opposite of what I want is going to happen, the thing I want to happen is what happens.  This is different than following my intuition.  This is if I start worrying that I’m broke, or that the universe is going to turn off the faucet (so to speak), unexpected blessings appear and I’m not broke.  When I think something is a doomed disaster, like one of my cases is going south and is about to crash and burn, there’s some unexpected change for the better.  Whenever I’ve tried to manifest by acting like I already have the thing I want, it blows up in my face.  It’s like the universe thinks I’m being cocky or something.  I don’t know, but it’s a fail.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2020, 11:19:36 PM »
i have to agree with you Yaz, for me LOA does not work at all, but in fact the opposite happens. i have a friend who believes in LOA and gave me the book "The Secret," and I read the book and tried all the techniques that worked and nothing. but over the years when i expect what i want to not have happen, it happens. even with predictions from readers, when i try to manifest them using LOA it doesn't work, but if i just laugh them off they come to pass.

but as someone has said before, we are all different, and different techniques or philosophies work for some and not for others. thats what makes us individuals-bc life would be boring if we were all the same.

I've been donating money and things for a few years now. for many many years i've been donating money to the ASPCA on a monthly basis. and at the supermarket when they are collecting money for the vets or food drive, i always donate money at check out for the charities. I also clean out my closet once a year at least and donate all those clothes. and by doing all these good deeds i've never manifested money. maybe it hasn't happened bc i'm not using actively using LOA in my mind...but by physically donating isn't that ultimately doing what you need to do to get money back in return-without mentally manifesting it? just an fyi, i don't donate my money and clothes for the purpose of getting anything back, i do it bc i'm good a person and want to help. but i'm just bring it up for argument's sake of what es had posted earlier in the thread.

Hi Mrrrrh, yeah I feel the same as donating, I do donations like you do and never though of any returns, just want to help people.
I found when I attract money, it was the time I felt full and wealthy.
Probably donation sometimes make me feel wealthy, or sometimes a expensive bracelet makes me feel wealthy then that one helped me attracting money.
I feel it may not be donation, but the ' feeling of abundance attracts more money'.

Yaz88

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2020, 11:25:55 PM »
Lol mrrrrh, glad I’m not the only one who experiences this!  LOA works in reverse for me.  I will say that so long as I follow my intuition, what’s meant to happen happens and I feel in alignment with the universe. 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2020, 11:26:41 PM »

Hi Mrrrrh, yeah I feel the same as donating, I do donations like you do and never though of any returns, just want to help people.
I found when I attract money, it was the time I felt full and wealthy.
Probably donation sometimes make me feel wealthy, or sometimes a expensive bracelet makes me feel wealthy then that one helped me attracting money.
I feel it may not be donation, but the ' feeling of abundance attracts more money'.

ok, thanks for explaining!

Thanks, as you said I believe the way things work differs from different people.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2020, 12:17:09 AM »
For the moment, I haven't had much experience of manifesting major things and I'm very open, but at the same time skeptical of every thing, getting addicted to readings has gotten me down the manifesting loa avenue, and I'm open to trying it so I can at least say I tried it and it did or didn't work in my favor but I find it more positive than before when I wasn't invested in any of it, I find it therapeutic in ways

Offline JAG20

« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2020, 12:21:18 AM »

[/quot

Have you found any you tube videos worked for you instead of the the Secret? I was sent some good vids by users, I prefer reading more personal views by down to earth you tubers

Offline JAG20

« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2020, 12:42:39 AM »

[/quot

Have you found any you tube videos worked for you instead of the the Secret? I was sent some good vids by users, I prefer reading more personal views by down to earth you tubers

i'm gonna be honest, after trying it out i just realized LOA wasn't for me and found that it works opposite for me, and i'm okay with it. so i havent really been interested in checking out any videos

Yup, totally agree it's not for every one, I'm kinda new to it myself

Offline russianred

« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2020, 04:05:13 AM »
I've been doing some exercises lately with the goal of curbing readings.

It makes me feel like I have some element of control over a situation in which I have little actual control... which is what partly prompts me to get readings, this feeling of trying to reclaim some control.

I started with the Lanie Stevens stuff a couple of months ago.  I can't say I've seen any specific results, but I don't think it's hurting either.  In the last few days, with the guidance of someone on this board, I've been doing different visualizations -- more about me and POI feeling happy and content together (getting specific with all aspects of the scene in my mind -- sights, smells, the location, season) rather than the Lanie suggestions of imagining the POI saying everything you want him to say to you.  This to me feel more authentic than Lanie's approach.

We can either choose to live in fear or live with trust.  I think of LOA as linked with trust.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2020, 10:32:12 PM »
I know people on here talk about manifesting money and jobs, etc. But I still find it very hard to believe that you can manifest someone back into your life. Sometimes we miss someone but they have no feelings or intentions to ever talk to us again and we deep down have to accept that. If I'm honest with myself, I miss someone I was reading over last year and keep thinking back to him sometimes worse than other times, but there's nothing I can do. I've reached out, I can't manipulate him to contact me or like me again. If people truly believe we can manifest people back, that means someone could be influencing you, someone who you may hate or who did bad to you, maybe abused you if that makes sense, and they could be trying to manifest you to come back to them when you really don't want to. It's a bit of a scary concept to me and another reason of why I'm skeptical of all this. I got addicted 2 years ago on someone and believe me I did all the manifesting and LOA I was told to by readers and nothing happened, he didn't come back or get feelings for me... You can't force or influence someone to come forth, you have to sometimes with certain situations accept that they won't be a part of your life anymore and that hurts but what can you do? I just find it hard to believe that you can manifest any past POI back.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2020, 03:15:43 AM »
Star it works like this

There are different parallel reality and numerical you and him.
In this parallel timeline he is not with you but in another parallel timeline he is with you.
If you shift to the 'him with you' parallel timeline, eventually you will bump into him or get contacted with him.
I know several people successfuly back with their ex used this ' parallel reality shifting'.

I myself had experience of connected my daughter from different parallel reality by phone, so this is true.

I won't say it works for everybody, but these people I know, how they did it, they wasn't 'wanting to be back' but they pretented the ex is already in their life.
Eat with the ex, walk with the ex, talk with the ex, it sounds crazy right, then the ex came back.

This is the parallel reality shifting and I know them in person.
but anyway, so, it's not you are influenced by anybody, there are many different realities.